Naked Man Dismembered Alive

he got everything he deserved,
personally i would have made him suffer more,
i would have slowly skinned him alive then dismembered him.

he got everything he deserved,
personally i would have made him suffer more,
i would have slowly skinned him alive then dismembered him.

Got what he 'deserved'? Interesting you'd attribute such a 'descriptive' to why he's being chopped up alive like the piece of meat he's just now realizing he is!
Do we ALL deserve to end up chopped up like that? , when the binary star hits us in a few weeks? , that the gov't has been hiding from everyone with the
chemtrialing they're doing? No! But what a comparison between those who are in power and 'know', and those only interested in sex sites 24/7 !!!

Watch this and open your eyes everyone!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LokZJTpb6zg

....and i've also now realized it's these 'sendvids' things in this starting post that tend to have that piggyback virus that takes hold of your computer if you don't click it off in time! Now i'll remember not to click these on anymore - i can see them other places!

Last edited:
I have never had any desire to eat human flesh, cooked to perfection but have read stories of people who do. Is there anyone here who has had the experience and can they share with us all what the experience is like?

:totally hot: So HOT! Want to take all the pieces home and toss them on the grill. Except the ass. I love eating ass. Raw.

:totally hot: So HOT! Want to take all the pieces home and toss them on the grill. Except the ass. I love eating ass. Raw.

ass fat has a similar taste to the thick layer of adipose yellow fat
underneath the heels and ball pads of the soles of the feet! grrrr, yummmm

ass fat has a similar taste to the thick layer of adipose yellow fat
underneath the heels and ball pads of the soles of the feet! grrrr, yummmm

We could prepare a fine feast together, Rickey.

Last edited:
Back