Plane Crash of "Chapecoense" Soccer Team

Thanks for the metal machine photos
From my brothers of patria very good photos more I prefer not to comment them LUTO LUTO LUTO THAT REST IN PEACE.

It's scary like a horror movie with all those people in HazMat suits hovering around the victims. I realize they are there to perform a necessary service and are good people, but they do remind me of vultures surrounding their prey. The whole business is just too sad, and I don't know how anyone could see these images and ever climb aboard a plane again. I can actually make out the smiles on a few of the faces in the "Before" photo. Of course, they had no idea what was coming. :[

Im trying to obtain some pics of the dead bodies shared by Whatsapp in groups. A popular brazilian gore site posted it, but was deleted.

I heard that too, about the fuel. They ran out of gas. I surely hope it was something like a catastrophic gas tank failure, rather than a human error, such as forgetting to stop at the pump before takeoff. It would be easier for the victims' loved ones to accept an "Act of God" than an act of carelessness.

I found that pics. Im not 100% sure if are from this crash but I cant found that pics in other places and I not remember see it before.
It are some of the leaked pics I talk yesterday but Im doubt.
In the other pics dont appears burned bodies, but a plane crash is a kaos.
If the pics are real, would be the first pics because is night, and the first pics of the plane crash was in the dark.
Im not sure... but is probable. Who can confirm it? Or recognize the pics of other post?

I found that pics. Im not 100% sure if are from this crash but I cant found that pics in other places and I not remember see it before.
It are some of the leaked pics I talk yesterday but Im doubt.
In the other pics dont appears burned bodies, but a plane crash is a kaos.
If the pics are real, would be the first pics because is night, and the first pics of the plane crash was in the dark.
Im not sure... but is probable. Who can confirm it? Or recognize the pics of other post?

Sorry Guys. Thats pics are "fake"
In the plane crash there was no fire..

But I have another one for this plane crash:

Last edited:
Back