Dead Guy wakes up in a morgue video

Always like these videos! Do you know if we will see some of the other actors like Eddie, kyle and Andy anytime soon?Would be super cool to see them in a morgue scene like this !

Always like these videos! Do you know if we will see some of the other actors like Eddie, kyle and Andy anytime soon?Would be super cool to see them in a morgue scene like this !

Thank you, glad you like these videos, they are fun to make!

"Andy" is off to college, not really interested in acting anymore.
"Kyle" - he's changed, not as "boyish" as he used to be, but you can still see a lot of him in some recent BD vids.
"Eddie" - he's changed too, but you may see more of him .......

If ever I work with any of them again... I will be sure to put them in "the morgue".

The regulars are always good in the morgue, but it's nice to see fresh meat there too! Anything fresh on the menu on the horizon Todd?

The guys are great. Ordered the Dentist one and Dead Guy In The Morgue. Both let me down. One never even shirtless and the other, not even an underwear shot? These have become soooo "G" rated lately. And,,, does EVERY dead guy HAVE to come back to life and then be strangled? The earlier vids were very good and erotic. More of the same please.

Back