Dead soldier my dad photographed in Croatia

Wow this is very interesting! Is your dad a journalist? Did you have his permission to post his photo here? Is it possible to share more pics?

Wow this is very interesting! Is your dad a journalist? Did you have his permission to post his photo here? Is it possible to share more pics?

He was a photographer and I found this among his other photos he'd saved. No he didn't know I posted it here though. You like this one?

Yeah I'm just curious why he's got no boots on and what was used to kill him, it certainly was a clean death, no blood in sight at all!

Yeah I'm just curious why he's got no boots on and what was used to kill him, it certainly was a clean death, no blood in sight at all!

I asked dad about that. He said it wasn't uncommon for guards to be snuck up on and strangled with cords. And boots were in short supply there, oddly enough. Can't imagine they'd take boots off a dead body but maybe if they were really in need? Not sure.

boots were in short supply there, oddly enough. Can't imagine they'd take boots off a dead body but maybe if they were really in need?

Throughout history, it has been very common to take boots off a dead soldier. Boots wear out fast and soldiers have always been on the lookout for something better than what they have. Even US soldiers in WWII sometimes took enemy boots.

Is really dead? Id like to see more of him. He leaves a hot corpse. Thanks

Is really dead? Id like to see more of him. He leaves a hot corpse. Thanks

Yes its dead really. My dad didn't want me to see the album because he was afraid I'd not be able to handle seeing real death. Haha. If he only knew. There were several more of this body i can get for you. What do you want to see of it?

Yes its dead really. My dad didn't want me to see the album because he was afraid I'd not be able to handle seeing real death. Haha. If he only knew. There were several more of this body i can get for you. What do you want to see of it?

Cool!! Can we see his shirtless body or cock?

I would have loved to take off his socks...would love to see this dudes face?

I'm going to go over and get more pics of this body for you guys. There were several in the album I was looking through. I didn't have time to get all of them. Why would you take his socks off?

Back