new execution method

lucus

Forum Regular
Nitrogen asphyxiation has been suggested by a number of lawmakers and other advocates as an allegedly more humane way to carry out capital punishment. In April 2015, the Oklahoma Governor Mary Fallin signed a bill authorizing nitrogen asphyxiation as an alternative execution method in cases where the state's preferred method of lethal injection was not available as an option.

what do you think about it?

I don't see why not but execution is not a medical procedure or meant to be "humane" it is a punishment and traditional hanging or firing squad seem the best way to carry out the sentence and it should be in public or televised for all to see.

I am in complete agreement with KiltedSoldier. The bad guys deserve to be treated badly, and that simply means killing them quickly and inexpensively. We don't need to torture them to death, but they certainly should not be housed in a penitentiary for the rest of their lives. Nitrogen asphyxiation should be considered for use in on-demand euthanasia. It's the world's innocent population that needs a humane method of exiting this life.

Last edited:
The Russians walk a condemned prisoner into an empty cell with a floor drain, shoot them in the head with a single bullet. Job done. Eazy cleanup. Humane. Cheap. Just wish it was on video!

It is good enough for America to use a concept referred to as a heart-stick which they plunge a long needle into the still beating heart of an animal or an unwanted baby and force it to stop pumping. The idea of doing this to a muscular young man makes me hard as hell

Back