QuintusWright

Forum Newcomer
Hello there!
I'm new here and I must say, I haven't found such a website like this anywhere around the net. Perhaps I wasn't lurking around enough?

Anyway! I'm 20 years old, rather childish and with a twisted mentality. Pretty normal on the outside, but my mind is crawling with so much creative death scenes and whatnot... At least they stay there, in my head.
I'm mostly interested into gaming and roleplaying(Yep! Writing and actively creating stories with someone), would be nice to find people with the same passion while I lurk around the dark alleys of this site and feed my creativity.

Have a good day and I hope you find your cravings!

I enjoy cyber roleplaying - being executed with another or others in an erotic fashion (being naked, maybe with luvers to die together). If you like, maybe we can chat. I use yahoo and skype.

Welcome! There's a few of us write stories - they are in Art Literature ad Photoshop, just in case you have not found them yet.

:welcome colour::hang:

I guess you want to know about the other stuff than those listed above, aye?
Well I'm interested in Creative Deaths, Castration and I suppose Gore as a minimum.

What you define as creative death ? Since I love it too , would like to know your opinion.

Hope to see a story or two from you.

Back