Handsome 26 yo Adonis Joseph Comunale Murdered

phyzzique

Forum Elite
Established Member
The body of missing Connecticut man, Joseph Comunale, 26 has been found in a wooded stretch of the Jersey Shore.
The missing man was buried in a grave in a desolate area behind an Oceanport, N.J., florist.
A cadaver dog had picked up the victim’s scent before the body, beneath about two feet of fresh dirt, was uncovered. The man’s remains were discovered inside a suitcase, with investigators saying that the missing man had incurred multiple stab wounds.
The discovery of Comunale’s missing body came after a friend of the apartment owner went to the 17th precinct and told cops they dumped their friend’s body in a New Jersey marshland.
Yet to be understood is when the missing student, who also worked as a sales associate for security product company Tri-Ed Ltd, came to be dumped off at the marshes.
The man’s discovery comes after Joseph Comunale disappeared after attending an East Side apartment party Saturday night at luxury apartment building, Grand Sutton Tower.
Friends who had attended the party with Comunale told of leaving early Sunday morning while Comunale ‘willfully stayed behind’.
Joseph Comunale was last seen on video re-entering the building around 7:30 a.m. Sunday.
The Hofstra University student was reported missing by his father a day later.
Friends of the missing man said Comunale was not the type of person who got into trouble.
Ominously, investigators found the missing man’s pants along with bloody sheets stuffed inside a garbage bag near the apartment building soon after he was reported missing.

http://www.my9nj.com/news/217915872-story

HOLY MOLY...what a beauty! There they go again, managing to stuff an adult male into a suitcase. That is just the most unlikely strategy, but people keep finding it effective. Sooo, maybe I will try it the next time I need to move a corpse discreetly from point A to point B. Now, back to Joseph -- I'm thinking maybe he was murdered by a guy (or guys) who took him to bed that morning and fucked him silly while they were all high. Then, after the sex, there was considerable gay remorse and homophobic panic, which resulted in Joseph having to be silenced and made to disappear.

Back