Donald Trump election victory breaks the Internet

Well, I am from Canada myself. Since he will be the next president of USA, I can only ask that the USA keep him there and don't let him out!

Cheers,
D.

...but you let Justin out and he ended up here! Maybe it's payback time.

Isn't Hillarion suppose to be the sacrificial heifer then let Belial to take over? Chels have a brother?

Anyway, last year Cameron with Miss Piggy on lipstick scandal, now PizzaGate with poor Miley and others. No wonder those under Naomi Programming can't look at food and looked like anorexics. Not many lived long enough to get well and become electric ladies. How magical. Shame. Everybody's Fool.

Whybother, did Google Translatish help you with that? I recognize some of the names you mention, but, overall, I can't make sense of your comment.

Isn't Hillarion suppose to be the sacrificial heifer then let Belial to take over? Chels have a brother?

Anyway, last year Cameron with Miss Piggy on lipstick scandal, now PizzaGate with poor Miley and others. No wonder those under Naomi Programming can't look at food and looked like anorexics. Not many lived long enough to get well and become electric ladies. How magical. Shame. Everybody's Fool.

LOL what?

Iyea, I was talking about PizzaGate. Jargons are just "buzz words" of no fault to Google Translate. Some people may get it, most wont.

You've heard of MK Ultra. Ever heard of MK Naomi?

Never heard of MK Ultra, and the only Naomi I know is that black model.

Back