Amazing Russian Hipster Beheaded Over A Girl

WOW HE IS REALLY CUTE ugh what a waste :/
I have a feeling he didn't expect it, was powerless in the struggle :'((

It's a little jarring to see pics of Artyem as a happy, outgoing, spirited individual, and then pics of him as a lifeless, headless body. He was such a waste of youth.

However, I think we can all agree that he had - and still had - an amazing body with some amazing ink. He was attractive when he was alive, and sexy even in death. I would have undressed his body and had a lot of fun with it. Of course I would keep his clothes as remembrance (including his boxers which would have soaked up the scent of his cock, and his socks which have all the essence of his sweaty feet).

I too would have liked to keep his boxers impregnated with the smell of his cock, cum and pee pain when he died, socks and leave her bare feet to lick your fingers wet with sweat

I wonder if any of those who found him open his shirt and bit her and licked her pink nipples standing with the cold forest and down his tongue to get her into his hairy navel?

i want to masturbate my cock against his dead socked soles and cum like a maniac all over them!

It would only be pure fantasy for me but I would love to rub my cock all over his and cum all over it. However I do agree with other here. He does make for a lovely and very sexy headless twink corpse. Still would have loved to have seen his cock and balls.

Back