Call Me Caleb (14): Trevor

callmecaleb

A man is a tasty morsel.
Elite Member
He was persistent. I didn’t really want to go home with him. I wasn’t particularly horny. He was younger than I like. But Trevor wouldn’t accept rejection. He ran his hand across my tee shirt, flicking my nipple with his pinkie as his thumb stroked my belly, telling me how fucking hot I was. His other hand stroked my crotch. In the end, he wore me down with flattery. Actually, he was kind of sexy and awfully cute. So what if he was almost ten years younger than me. I gave in to my carnal desires and went with him.

As we made love, I remembered how great plain vanilla sex could be. It wasn’t necessary to destroy every man I encountered. This was a fantastic release. We kissed passionately and then I ran my tongue down his body, over his Adam’s apple, his nipples, his belly, cock, legs, to his feet, then back up his thighs, lifting his legs and burrowing my tongue into his tight butt hole.

Trevor said something. I lifted my head from his butt and said “What?”

“Tie me up, Caleb. There’s some rope under the bed.”

Sure enough, there were several pieces of rope and eye bolts screwed into the bed frame. “Are you sure?”

“Yeah. Please?”

“I’ve never tied anyone up before.”

Oh, Caleb. It’s fantastic. I’ll tie you up later. You’ll see.”

So, I spread-eagled Trevor on his bed and went back to sucking on his naked skin. I moved back up his body, took his cock deep into my throat but pulled back before he could cum. My tongue cleaned out his belly button and my teeth nibbled lightly at his nipples. I ran my tongue across his Adam’s apple, hesitated, hearing Trevor say “Oh, Christ, Caleb, you are fantas……..”

Trevor never finished the sentence, for at that moment, my teeth bit down hard on his neck and crushed his Adam’s apple.

I became an animal. With the tenacity of a pit bull, my jaw clamped onto my prey, like a leopard tearing at the throat of a zebra. My teeth clenched tight, ripping, tearing, with one desire only. To rip open the boy’s throat and eat the apple.

I was so intense that I had only a vague notion of anything else. I heard the beginning of a scream, the crunch of cartilage, as the body beneath me convulsed, lurching upward, but held down by rope restraints. His head came up and hit against mine. To hold him still, I put one hand on his chest, the other on his face. I sensed my thumb sliding into his open mouth and one of my fingers into an eye. All my strength went into my arms to hold him still. All my passion focused on his throat as my teeth gnawed, cutting finally through his skin, feeling warm hot blood on my tongue, spurting from his neck onto my face. My frenzy intensified. My teeth were now grinding the soft tissue of his neck. Ripping. Tearing. I kept sinking my teeth deeper into his neck, smelling and tasting his blood, which was streaming now, no longer just spurting. At last, I ripped the apple clear out of Trevor’s neck. Panting. Growling. Making guttural animal sounds. I pulled the last few strands of flesh loose, and now knelt above him, my mouth stuffed, staring at the bloody hole in his neck. My mouth was so stuffed, I couldn’t chew. I spit everything into my cupped hands and then ate ravenously, shoving flesh and blood and cartilage into my mouth, all the time growling with animal passion. When I had swallowed it all, I leaned back, panting heavily. Trevor was dead but his throat was alive, still oozing blood onto the torn flesh. It gaped at me, whispering “Come back, Caleb, you’re not done. There’s more. Finish your meal.” And like a wild animal, I sprang forward and buried my face in the gore. I chewed, gnawed, ripped. Ravenous. I devoured Trevor’s neck from his jaw to his sternum, and down to the vertebrae. Then finally passed out, totally exhausted.

Later, after showering and dressing, I stood over Trevor. Still spread-eagled in his ropes, lying on a spongy, blood-soaked bed, he wasn’t as cute as before. His hands were clenched, his mouth agape in mid scream, his left eye staring in terror. The other eye, which I had poked out with my finger, hung loosely on this cheek, looking away from the horror. No, Trevor wasn’t as cute as before, but he was a hell of a lot sexier.

As I worked a toothpick, trying to get at some flesh still stuck between my teeth, I thought, “Well, that went well. Silly me for being so reluctant to come here. Good things happen when you least expect it.”

I wet my lips, kissed his, and went home.

Back