my self pics :)

It looks like there could be a fight to the finish over the ultimate condition of livingdeadman20's pubic region.

Oh no, it's two against one already! I'll have to see if I can rustle up some support for my side. Dick hair is a VERY serious issue. Today it may only be the pubes, but if this bush revolt isn't neutralized promptly we may find livingdeadman20 shaving his legs next! This is a good example of that notorious SLIPPERY SLOPE. :O

Actually, shaved legs need not be confined to Tour de France cyclists. I prefer men with hair on their scalps and nowhere else. But there are so many men out there, I can be happy and Alex can be happy.

ewww no! I don't want to grow back my cock hair at all! (no offense to guys who have a 'bush').
I keep it shaved because when i have a nice guy going down on me, i don't want ANYTHING to come between me and him, including my body hair. and plus i like feeling his saliva absorb threw my freshly shaven skin :} it gets me hot just thinking about it :}

I concede defeat in my brief struggle to change livingdeadman20's manscaping habits.

Livingdeadman, as well as your other assets you have excellent taste in underwear.

Back