my name is Joe

livingdeadman20

Forum Regular
what's up people? my name is Joe and im new to site. i'm a 20 year old gay male. im 6 foot 3, 150lbs/slim built. i have black hair and green eyes. im also a type 1 diabetic who's insulin dependant. and im mixed with pacific islander, greek, italian, and hatian ethnicity.

i came across this site because i was googling necrophiliacs. i'm actually NOT a necrophiliac myself to be honest, BUT i've always liked them though every since i've gotten the chance to encounter one in january of this year.

plus, i love horror movies and gloomy stuff in general and sexy guys too so this forum to me seems to be pure gold!

another important fact about me that i want all of you to take note on is that i do not fear death at all. and to be honest, a lot of times i feel like i already am dead. hence my username 'livingdeadman20'. BUT don't let that fool you :p im not depressed at all and im not a downer either.

if you wanna know more about me, just ask away or send me a PM :) i'll talk to any nice guy ;} looks and age don't matter to me either ;) :) as long as you're 18+ of course :p

Welcome Joe, you sound like an interesting guy.
:welcome colour:

Hello and welcome to the group, I also started to like the necro but so far only eh come to play with the bodies of the boys passed out to drunkenness

Back