Burning and fire

billtp66

Snuffguy
Hey guys, looking for a buddy into burning. I want to torture you and watch you squirm as I slowly burn you on your body esp your dick and balls, you will suck me off while there is a fire slowly burning under your ass and after I cum down your throat, I want to slowly build the fire up.
Interested look me up:load::titfuck::skull::faggit::rude_blowjob::rude_blowjob:

This is right down my alley! Just finish me off by burning me at the stake!

You gotta watch you don't burn your cock here mate. This is what you do:
Strip me naked, and bind me with chains, so I can squirm but not escape. Lay me on my back on top of a large pyre, with a good mix of green wood to slow its burning. Light the fire at my feet and position yourself at my head where you can watch the fire slowly consuming me. Unzip your monster cock and thrust it down my throat. You better use a mouth prop on me – I can't guarantee I won't bite, especially when my pubic hair flares up and flames engulf my own rigid erection. After you've cum you can step back and watch the last twenty minutes of my life as the flames slowly work up my body, the flesh blistering and sizzling, the chains jangling as I twitch, my screams growing weaker. Or are you a true sadist, intent on denying me the full experience by suffocating me with your cock, just for the momentary pleasure of feeling the death convulsions of my throat stimulate your orgasm?
Either way, I doubt I'll be complaining afterwards.

Back