Dumped stark naked in Calumpit, Bulacan, Philippines

AnonymousPH

Forum Elite
A cadaver of an unidentified male person was found on June 06, 2015, Saturday at about 6:00 AM along Mac-Arthur Hi-way in Brgy. Iba O Este, Calumpit, Bulacan and was reported to this office at about 6:20 AM by the radio operator of the Municipalitry of Calumpit Charlie Base. Said person who was believed to be dumped thereat between 4:00-5:00 AM this date is naked when found, 15-18 years of age, with dark complexion, stands 5’2” in height, small built, has short hair, and has a possible stab wound on his lower abdomen. Members of SOCO team led by PCI Ledesma also arrived at the crime scene and conducted crime scene investigation. Cadaver of the victim was brought to Superior Funeral Service located in Plaridel, Bulacan.

I'll try to find it again because I deleted the photo in my computer right after uploading into the site.

A cadaver of an unidentified male person was found on June 06, 2015, Saturday at about 6:00 AM along Mac-Arthur Hi-way in Brgy. Iba O Este, Calumpit, Bulacan and was reported to this office at about 6:20 AM by the radio operator of the Municipalitry of Calumpit Charlie Base. Said person who was believed to be dumped thereat between 4:00-5:00 AM this date is naked when found, 15-18 years of age, with dark complexion, stands 5’2” in height, small built, has short hair, and has a possible stab wound on his lower abdomen. Members of SOCO team led by PCI Ledesma also arrived at the crime scene and conducted crime scene investigation. Cadaver of the victim was brought to Superior Funeral Service located in Plaridel, Bulacan.

Picture pls..

Back