Handsome Young Lad Lucas dos Santos Lopes Executado

Only ALMOST anything?

deaddirty, you are trying to confuse me! Harry has plenty of holes for his pole, but I know mine is his favorite because he prefers it EVEN TO PRINCE WILLIAM'S...and I don't care if you tell the Duchess.

Alex, are you sitting down? Because I have disturbing news for you. His Royal Highness the Prince Harry, your catatite (is that the correct term for the top to a catamite, by analogy with stalactite and stalagmite?) has a new girlfriend, and judging by the fuss the gutter press is making about it, and the way he is defendiing her [good for him, incidentally], it must be serious. The reptile press is having a right hissy fit because she is, shock-horror, American, an actress, non-royal, and not entirely white .

Oh Alex, you may not be our Joint Majesty in Waiting any more - 'we two Kings of Engerland aren't'?

deaddirty, that was very clever of you, coming up with catatite as the obverse of catamite, but you are trying too hard. The Ginger Prince is simply my arse-fucker. I've seen the headlines about his American cum dump, but I hadn't seen any photos of her. I am SHOCKED to learn she is a woman "of color"! Well, I can be colorful too, if Harry wants to play that game. I am going to make a public announcement (is HRH listening?): I have BLACK BLOOD. Yes...to be more precise, I am a proud octoroon. Aha, here comes my studly Prince now. I knew that would do the trick. Harry loves to split black oak.

Sounds like the Ginger Prince is a cdg member then - that does not surprise me. I wonder what name he goes under here - I haven't seen an HRH or Ginger Prince posting? Not Meatpie by any chance?
And congratulations Alex, both on being octoroon and on your studly night with Prince Ginger.

Sounds like the Ginger Prince is a cdg member then - I wonder what name he goes under here - Not Meatpie by any chance?

OMG, could it be true? Is Meatpie actually Prince Harry (and not President of disgusting)?!? If so, this would be a MAJOR revelation, with all sorts of serious ramifications. The trouble is, Meatpie doesn't fancy women of color, so this business about his dating an American octoroon just doesn't add up.

She is 50:50 not octoroon. But you are right - Meatpie keeps his pole strictly our side of the fence so he is unlikely to be Prince Harry. So who is? - Your Royal Highness, reveal yourself!

I will grudgingly admit she is attractive, but, still, I don't like women, I don't trust women. They are only after one thing: THE DICK!

I finally got around to checking out this link. I enjoyed the article, but I think Harry, and all the other rich and privileged people of this world, should put a lid on the bitching. When life has been so generous to them, they should be ashamed to complain in public. If wealthy people want privacy, their money can buy that for them. So, just spend the cash and stop whining already. [Exception: Prince Harry will still be permitted to protest vigorously if he wakes from a drunken stupor to find one of his military buddies fucking him in the arse.]

Really, it's understandable that a brazen hussy would want a piece of Harry.

Last edited:
I will grudgingly admit she is attractive, but, still, I don't like women, I don't trust women. They are only after one thing: THE DICK!

Not that we would ever be into something so crude as that :nono:

Back