Votes: 10 11.2%

• Total voters

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
star_hg_clr.gif

Mr. Cutest Dead Guy of 2009?

Time for our annual forum contest where we select best rated, most viewed, most discussed, most loved, most voted for, most fapped todead guy of the year!

It is a difficult choice, take your time - we have until New Year's eve to decide.

Only one vote is allowed and you can't change it after you click the button.

You can also add more pictures in this thread if you feel bad that your man wasn't included.

So here is the top ten cutest dead guys for this year:

Case 1

Case 2

Case 3

Case 4

Case 5

Case 6

Case 7

Case 8

Case 9

Case 10

They are all beautiful pics, but this guy from my collection is still my personal all time favorite. Other wise for the ten selected It is indeed a hard choice to pick just one. I am still trying to decide.

Sorry about the whole set but I thought that maybe some new people may have not seen him yet. Also, the code copied them all anyway. other wise I would have loved to have seen the second pic of him in the top 10.

Last edited:
Case 2, 6, and 8 are my favorites. Six is not that handsome but I love the hairy body. Ultimately my vote goes for number 8. Tough choice.

Eight is great what about dude 9?

Most people so far have voted for second dude. There is still time, who knows the vote may change.

This is no contest. Number 10 is, undoubtedly, the winner. I wish there were a photo showing his body.

There is a photo. We took this photos from a video of him, posted on youtube.

Unfortunately you joined after we posted the original thread.

Take your time and browse the threads, you will find him.

I voted for case 9 because he was about the only one that I had hard time leaving.
He seems to really want company and he looks hot!
It was no contest after i saw him.

Great set LT.

Thanks Meatpie. I had been trying to log on and kept getting page error or just a plain white page. So I thought I'd I give you time to fix it. I now know what had happened from the announcement section. FUCKING HACKER! I should have known. Good job. I wish I could vote more than once, DAMN THEY ARE ALL SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!:load::load::load:

I like number one - but why do they all have their pants on - I wanna see dead guy packages as well.

Back