hi all :)

corpsecuddler35

Forum Newcomer
Hello everyone. :)

So, a bit about myself:

I'm a bit of a nerd who has been known to try her hand at art from time to time (mostly digital stuff). Over the last few years, I've been working hard to make some major life changes, and as a somewhat unexpected result, this has lead me to this site. It's funny how being true to yourself in one area seems to spread into others.

Anyways, this site seems to have an abundance of people I can talk to about my unusual interests, and I'm looking forward to chatting.

If you have any questions, let me know. :)

:Welcome buddy:

Hello and welcome, nice into. How old are you?

@bloodfullofpain: That's an interesting and somewhat difficult thing to answer. If you're talking about seeing people dying, then none. I know it may be strange considering this site, but I don't really enjoy seeing that. If you're referring to the method of death that most of the corpses that I like share, I honestly don't seem to have a preference. For me, it's more about the condition of the body than how they died. I don't exactly know how to explain it without showing examples of pics I like and dislike though.

@drbizzaro: Lol, necrophilia isn't interesting enough?! *feigns shock* lol. Admittedly, I'm interested in cannibalism and some corpse mutilation, although those are probably "vanilla" here.

@meatpie: I just turned 24. :)

Welcome to this strange, wonderful, sick, surprising, stimulating, rewarding, fascinating, shocking, provocative and scintillating community... enjoy!

Back