Poser Art: MASSIVE Killing Scene!

ChrisJackson

Forum Regular
Opinions please...is this too much? And does anyone know if there is a way to avoid images from being shrunk? This image should fill your entire screen and would be much clearer :/

Here, a group of Souix hunters are ambushed in the canyon!

Another good image - if \i'm honest not as hot for me as the last one, but that's probably just me.
As for shrinking, maybe that goes with embedidng - Meatpie's te one who can tell yiu and if there's a way to avoid it. But what about doing what ost of us do - upload it to someimage.com or imagebam.com and copy-and-paste the BBlink here. That shows as a thumbnail, but when you click on it the original image should be full size.
Can we have a mass hanging from you sometime - that should be really hot?

GreatWhite: try the below link.

Hangtime: Thanks, will do!

DD: You mean the desert battle scene? I'm the same way, I prefer actual pics over Poser. But sometimes you're just stuck with what you got! Also, thanks for your suggestion! I realized I already have a Yuku account and upped the pic there and copied the link. It worked!!! Thanks again!

Pheonix: will do my best, thanks!

Here's the link. It should appear full size here:

http://images.yuku.com/image/jpg/cce0ebee6d2342168dd4030ec271da8e.jpg

Chris: Thanks for the link! My first opinion is that the image is hot. Naked bodies all over the place!
Upon closer inspection I find my eyes wandering all over the place. Because there are so many bodies, my eyes can't focus on any one body and appreciate the beauty of it. PERSONALLY, I would prefer maybe 10 or 12 warriors killed, with more detail paid to each warrior's body. Perhaps some of them have been beheaded, scalped, castrated, gutted, fucked, etc. The ultimate humility for those who were vanquished.
But nice job, overall! Thanks for posting!

Chris: Thanks for the link! My first opinion is that the image is hot. Naked bodies all over the place!
Upon closer inspection I find my eyes wandering all over the place. Because there are so many bodies, my eyes can't focus on any one body and appreciate the beauty of it. PERSONALLY, I would prefer maybe 10 or 12 warriors killed, with more detail paid to each warrior's body. Perhaps some of them have been beheaded, scalped, castrated, gutted, fucked, etc. The ultimate humility for those who were vanquished.
But nice job, overall! Thanks for posting!

Yeah, I get carried away sometimes ;)

Gore and decapitation aren't my thing. They kind of ruin it for me.

Thanks for your input!

Chris

Thanks Chris, that works well.

Yeah, I get carried away sometimes ;)

Gore and decapitation aren't my thing. They kind of ruin it for me.

Thanks for your input!

Chris

That's the beauty of this site. Some guys are into fucking dead dudes, some have a foot fetish, some love the guts and gore...and then there are those of us who are turned on by the thought of castrating a dude against his will. And the great thing is, we all get along!

Keep up the good work. I know it's a labor of love. You do it because it turns you on...and that's all that matters. I'll see if I can find some of your other work.

I know it's a labor of love. You do it because it turns you on...and that's all that matters. I'll see if I can find some of your other work.

Yes it is, and yes it does!

Here is one of my favorite series. Although it wasn't very well-recieved here, I think it's damn good!

http://cutedeadguys.net/threads/49465-The-Leopard-Men-vs-The-Empire-s-Army

The first few images aren't great...they just set up the story. The action gets more hot & heavy as the series progresses.

I tried to view your Leopard Men story with my smartphone, but once again I am unable to see the attached thumbnails. If I have time when I get home from work, I'll check it out on my PC.

I am able to view all of the pics on my PC. I like the idea of the war between the rebels and the Empire. While I would like to see more nude dead guys, I do enjoy the fact that so many were shot in either the balls or the asshole.

You mentioned before that castration wasn't your thing. But don't the victors typically take trophies from their victims? ;-)

For me, a busy look has always been preferable to a minimalist one. So, this scene is perfect.

Alex, I missed your comment until now.

I like massive battles too; they are my favorite. Unfortunately many members here do not care for them :/

Soon, I'll be posting a series that does not contain so many bodies. Then another that does.

Glad you like it!
Chris

Back