AMAZING ISIS ABATTOIR

how do i download it? quick, before it disappears!
I use RealPlayer, it's a great tool to copy videos from the web and it's free. BTW I will upload the video if it disappears....it already happened:hahahahha:

This vid seems to be one of the most popular in months. Obviously, a lot of us like to see sharp knives slicing throats and blood pouring out. Which makes me wonder about our fantasies. What would we want to do if we could slit one throat? Me, I have a few desires. One, it would be cool to slice a throat and then hold the man close to me and experience his bleeding out. Tremors, gurgling, the scent and feel of warm fresh blood. Two, after cutting the throat, putting my hand into the wound, feeling tissue, fingering the gurgling wind pipe and throat. Or, three, putting my mouth to the open wound and drinking. All weird, I know, but…..

At least doing a good movie, vithout bluring or cutting out the red scenes.
Sure, they can have more imagination, but yhey have time

This vid seems to be one of the most popular in months. Obviously, a lot of us like to see sharp knives slicing throats and blood pouring out. Which makes me wonder about our fantasies. What would we want to do if we could slit one throat? Me, I have a few desires. One, it would be cool to slice a throat and then hold the man close to me and experience his bleeding out. Tremors, gurgling, the scent and feel of warm fresh blood. Two, after cutting the throat, putting my hand into the wound, feeling tissue, fingering the gurgling wind pipe and throat. Or, three, putting my mouth to the open wound and drinking. All weird, I know, but…..

not weird at all.......... very erotic!

Not weird by my standards at all, it's primal in all males but usually publicly suppressed. Your scenario matches my thoughts exactly, but don't forget letting other body parts getting acquainted with the new hole ;)

Actually I don,t wanna these guys being executed so cruelly_how I wish they could just be handsome alive_

yeh as hot as this is in a fantasy world, it is way too cruel and the deaths are slow and gruesome. it would have been hotter if they were drugged unconscious and hanged upside down for a while then released, that way we cum and they don't die at the hands of devils

There were 19 men captured. All were young, handsome and fit. Each one was about 140 lbs and all have nice feet. They all look drugged, no fight until their beautiful throats were slit and they writhed in unimaginable pain
Snippet of a few captured victims
clN7zYB.gif

but where can we find the video?
Thank a lottttttt.

There were 19 men captured. All were young, handsome and fit. Each one was about 140 lbs and all have nice feet. They all look drugged, no fight until their beautiful throats were slit and they writhed in unimaginable pain
Snippet of a few captured victims
clN7zYB.gif

Is there the full video for this one looks like there are lots of hot dudes in this one

The first video is amazing so much handsome dudes would love to be in there with all their hot bodies after

This video is amazing. It's rare that they stay on a victim long enough to see the facial expressions change as they go out or managing to capture the tachypnea breathing as their poor bodies try and compensate for lack of oxygenated blood reaching their brains.

Back