I have made my dream come true

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
I never imagined I would fuck and play with a real dead guy I am speechless.

what are u talking about??????????????????????????????????????????????

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I only can feel envy.... good envy!! You are a lucky man. I hope you can repeat

Nothing else to say, believe in your dream metal and one day you will fuck a real dead guy too.

I'm so envious, and happy that you got to experience one. I'm sure you'd say more if you could. Even just the questions I have turn me on. (So, I'm not pressing).

Did you just get to steal a short moment with it, or did you have a good amount of time? How many hours after death was it? Had rigor set yet? Or had rigor passed? Or was it embalmed? Stuffed? Did it have the smell of death? Were you able to wash it before pressing your body against it? How had it died? What death trauma did it have? Did you shove your junk into any of those injuries? Were all the pieces attached? Was the coldness of the corpse erotic for you? What was its junk like? Could you sense any vapor of the person who had depended on this flesh as a living vessel? ... who had experienced the sensations of life and the universe around it through its senses, now completely inert. What was your favorite part?

The body starts to decompose minutes after death so all corpses give off a smell slight one at first but perceptible from a distance in 24 hours.

Rigor mortis progresses very quickly especially in young muscled dudes.

Hands and fingers can become so stiff you can't break the rigor with all the force you can exert.

Coldness of the corpses is by far the most erotic thing especially fresh young guys that were kept in a fridge only for a few hours.

In quick traumatic death a young athlete can turn super pale almost yellow while older dudes can keep their normal colour for days.

It's crazy to flip a tall dead naked athlete on a morgue table and watch his cold cock flop around.

Feet sticking out of morgue table is also super hot.

Reactions: c44

Imagine Nick Jonas dies and you are all alone on a night shift at the morgue. You are the one who has to receive the body, undress him toe-tag him and put him naked on the autopsy table where he gets cut up and reduced to a pile of red dead meat.

This is what we do for real at our forensic morgue. It's no ordinary autopsy because we teach medical students so even legs and feet get cut up.

This was my dream for a very long time and when it happened it was surreal especially when it's just you and a cold dead naked athlete with eyes open and there is no one else it's absolutely out of this world.

I like Bear Grylls as a corpse!!!!!

Imagine Nick Jonas dies and you are all alone on a night shift at the morgue. You are the one who has to receive the body, undress him toe-tag him and put him naked on the autopsy table where he gets cut up and reduced to a pile of red dead meat.

This is what we do for real at our forensic morgue. It's no ordinary autopsy because we teach medical students so even legs and feet get cut up.

This was my dream for a very long time and when it happened it was surreal especially when it's just you and a cold dead naked athlete with eyes open and there is one one else it's absolutely out of this world.

... This was my dream for a very long time and when it happened it was surreal especially when it's just you and a cold dead naked athlete with eyes open and there is no one else it's absolutely out of this world.

That's just great. Myself, I approach this fantasy-too-good-to-be-true (though it DOES actually happen for some lucky stiffs) with complete respect for the person who had used this corpse as his living body. To be in awe of the privilege of HAVING a person's vacated corpse in the tiny amount of time it exists as an erotic object. I can't think of a more respectful way of honoring a person's life, holding in the highest regard the flesh that had been their most precious possession.

Do people here share that awe, respect and honor of a gorgeous vacated body? I do, BTW, have a sense that male hetero necro communities somehow need to devalue the woman's life in order to personally justify enjoying (and fantasy taking of) her empty body. That "contempt" piece is so off putting to me. Perhaps that constructed hatred happens less in the gay necro erotic community. This really is an instance of us, who found out before I am what it is like to die, and be dead. Anyway, I like to imagine it is this way (respectful) in these circles. (It's not the same for everyone, of course. That's totally OK).

Don't be, obese dead women, dead grandpas and decomposed bodies have to be autopsied too and I can't stand them.

congrats babe! hope u enjoyed it!

Wow! Congratulations meatpie!!! How does he look like? And what was the experience like? :)

Working in a morgue causes prolonged stress.

Insomnia is also common when you first start on the job.

Some necrophiles become psychotic around naked corpses.

Meatpie, we don't want you becoming psychotic!

Back