I have made my dream come true

On of my colleagues uses the corpses for strength training as he lifts them naked and puts them on a pile. He has turned the morgue into a gym. It is true that morgue work requires a lot of physical strength as sometimes you have to lift ten heavy corpses a day.

I got fired from the morgue today in a most hilarious way, I made them fire me because I wasn't able to take any pics or videos.

On of my colleagues uses the corpses for strength training as he lifts them naked and puts them on a pile. He has turned the morgue into a gym. It is true that morgue work requires a lot of physical strength as sometimes you have to lift ten heavy corpses a day.

I got fired from the morgue today in a most hilarious way, I made them fire me because I wasn't able to take any pics or videos.

Jesus meatpie? why? why would you get fired from paradise? I would kill to be in your position. But then again, since youve worked at one, you can probably get another job at a different location with a loaded work history and resume. But kudos to you, you have gone where many of us dream of. You are the lance armstrong of this forum. And I really laughed at the idea of a morgue bodybuilding gym. That is fucking genius

BTW were you the only necro there? or were majority of the employees necros?

Last edited:
Everyone who wants to touch naked dead bodies is a necro including forensic experts and some doctors clearly get overexcited while ripping dead guys open.

Autopsy on a young male model is absolutely beautiful.

Normal people don't want to visit a morgue while those of us who work there bathe in human blood and guts all day.

The stench is incredible. Shit, piss, blood, vomit and rotten meat all mixed into one.

Everyone who wants to touch naked dead bodies is a necro including forensic experts and some doctors clearly get overexcited while ripping dead guys open.

Autopsy on a young male model is absolutely beautiful.

Normal people don't want to visit a morgue while those of us who work there bathe in human blood and guts all day.

The stench is incredible. Shit, piss, blood, vomit and rotten meat all mixed into one.

Paradise. Truly Eden

A true morgue paradaise will have 4K cameras installed.

That is correct, the forensic experts take lots of photos but take the camera with them and keep the computers locked.

Absolutely, I got close with one of the new female pathologists with time she would probably agree to let me download some pics from her computer.

I'm so envious, and happy that you got to experience one. I'm sure you'd say more if you could. Even just the questions I have turn me on. (So, I'm not pressing).

Did you just get to steal a short moment with it, or did you have a good amount of time? How many hours after death was it? Had rigor set yet? Or had rigor passed? Or was it embalmed? Stuffed? Did it have the smell of death? Were you able to wash it before pressing your body against it? How had it died? What death trauma did it have? Did you shove your junk into any of those injuries? Were all the pieces attached? Was the coldness of the corpse erotic for you? What was its junk like? Could you sense any vapor of the person who had depended on this flesh as a living vessel? ... who had experienced the sensations of life and the universe around it through its senses, now completely inert. What was your favorite part?

Your questions to Meatpie have successfully turned me on in this thread, glad I'm exploring the forums more.

Fuck, and I work in a hospital, I like to see dead in full body for photos or videos, but when I go to the morgue in person, I'm overcome by fear and I can not see them :/

The body starts to decompose minutes after death so all corpses give off a smell slight one at first but perceptible from a distance in 24 hours.

Rigor mortis progresses very quickly especially in young muscled dudes.

Hands and fingers can become so stiff you can't break the rigor with all the force you can exert.

Coldness of the corpses is by far the most erotic thing especially fresh young guys that were kept in a fridge only for a few hours.

In quick traumatic death a young athlete can turn super pale almost yellow while older dudes can keep their normal colour for days.

It's crazy to flip a tall dead naked athlete on a morgue table and watch his cold cock flop around.

Feet sticking out of morgue table is also super hot.

this quote alone is enough to get me off. im very happy for you to have experienced this. sad that this is the first post of yours that i have seen that you've been able to do this. i have always assumed working in a morgue allows easy access to this kind of play. i guess morgues would be highly secured with cameras everywhere. or are they...?

i am a medical lab worker and am interested in working in forensics. i'm hoping to make a smooth transition to it that it seems that i am naturally just interested in the problem solving aspects of the job and landed in forensics through opportunity as to avoid suspicion from friends and family. have lots more to say. whoever wants to give me tips and suggestions please feel free to DM me!

Back