My Noose

Bloomdido Biff

Forum Newcomer
If I chose to complete -- especially if I had to do it quickly -- I would DOUBLE the noose -- something like this. If I was in a BIG hurry (like, they were banging at the door), I guess I would heavily drop. I'd hate to do that though. I really want to give myself enough time to experience a no-drop strangulation hanging.

Especially with the noose wrapped around my neck twice -- either with my full weight around my neck in a full suspension -- or something less -- my conscious experience of the really painful part would be quite short. I'd lose consciousness within 10 seconds -- certainly no more than twenty. (I could definitely handle that).

To ensure that I would not get revived, I'd need a full five or eight minutes of privacy. OR, if anyone wants to be present to that, you have to PROMISE to not try to revive me -- no matter what! (It's not called an "agonal sequence" for nothing. It's gonna look like HELL. I can handle it. Please don't panic).

If you DO take me down early (like after only three minutes), I'd like to be fully put down within two or three days. It's your call (OK?).

I'm not convinced that this guy managed to tie some sort of slip knot. That's not good. I would tie a proper noose (four or six loops would be enough ... thirteen seems silly). But looping it "twice" around my neck -- I will DEFINITELY do that!

Is there a name for an around-the-neck twice noose?

It looks painful. For your special occasion I recommend that you invest in a larger diameter rope. It will be more photogenic and hurt less as it squeezes the life out of you. Lube your neck to prevent rope burn. Just pull the noose tight before you ride. The double loop is not traditional. No professional hangman would do this.

It looks painful. For your special occasion I recommend that you invest in a larger diameter rope. It will be more photogenic and hurt less as it squeezes the life out of you. Lube your neck to prevent rope burn. Just pull the noose tight before you ride. The double loop is not traditional. No professional hangman would do this.

Thanks for those reflections. Totally, a soft, smooth, thick rope. I have some which is perfect which I think I picked up at an outdoor store, a synthetic climbing rope. Really thick and amazingly soft. I would tie a proper noose, for sure.

The thing is, while I understand that it is typical to lose consciousness in about 10 seconds ... (see the papers from "The Working Group on Human Asphyxia" which come up when you google "Agonal Sequence") ... I do also sometimes see a video where someone seems to linger, consciously, I think, for longer than that. I really do want the constriction to be completely around the whole circumference of my neck. I will wrap it around my neck the second time ... and of course will pull it tight before I kick out.

VERY INTENSE AGONY, absolutely. It will be a STRONG death. I know that I could handle that for the amount of time I will get to experience it. (Especially if I don't have a way of changing my mind once I step). I would keep my hands free -- my animal body WILL fight like hell to save itself -- but there will be absolutely no hope. It might manage to retain consciousness an additional second or two, maybe by pulling up on the rope above its head. Coordination, awareness, and strength will be lost very quickly. Quite likely, without awareness, my pathetic arms will reach up and pull the coils down, tighter around my neck.

Lubing my neck is a good suggestion.

I DO feel better about wrapping it twice around my neck. While I welcome the agony for the necessary time, I really do need the hanging to be quickly and reliably effective. I think it's a good idea. Why do you think it's not?

It would be amazing to have a remote controlled rope. Love to see you jacking on camera as the rope gets tighter, lifting you up to where you strangle and almost cum. You are lowered. the cycle repeats until you find yourself floating in the air with cock and mind exploding together.

It would be amazing to have a remote controlled rope. Love to see you jacking on camera as the rope gets tighter, lifting you up to where you strangle and almost cum. You are lowered. the cycle repeats until you find yourself floating in the air with cock and mind exploding together.

Pull me, repeatedly, gently, out of the huge plexiglass tank, filled with water, by a noose around my neck, just to the edge of unconsciousness, and quickly lower me again, to allow by body's buoyancy to relieve the tension around my neck. Just a bit higher on each iteration. My recovery is never complete. A piece of my brain dies on each rise. (Why does the room look so dark!) At one point, it would be kind of you to just let me hang. But you might decide instead to have me as a warm limp fuck vegetable for a number of days. Rinse me between uses. Finish me when you're ready to have this man shaped fuck object as a completed corpse.

Back