Deceased Young Haitian

Never point your finger at someone like that. Police here in the U.S. are shooting anyone who is carrying anything that resembles a gun, including your finger.

I am very glad I don't live in the US. I always carry fingers since I find they often come in useful, in fact I have ten on my hands at this very moment. If I was in rhe States, does that mean the Police would burst in and shoot me?
And is that why the Saudis go in for hand amputation - it is not barbaric at all, just a very sensible precaution in case the person should go to the US?

I am very glad I don't live in the US. I always carry fingers since I find they often come in useful, in fact I have ten on my hands at this very moment. If I was in rhe States, does that mean the Police would burst in and shoot me?
And is that why the Saudis go in for hand amputation - it is not barbaric at all, just a very sensible precaution in case the person should go to the US?

deaddirty, if you were reckless enough to be brandishing TEN fingers in the U.S., then it certainly DOES mean you would have to be PUT DOWN by our men in blue. Though I can't speak for the Saudi method of crime control, I can tell you this. Over here you would ALSO be incarcerated INDEFINITELY, without benefit of trial, for your egregious sarcasm. We will NOT tolerate mockery from the Brits.

deaddirty, if you were reckless enough to be brandishing TEN fingers in the U.S., then it certainly DOES mean you would have to be PUT DOWN by our men in blue. Though I can't speak for the Saudi method of crime control, I can tell you this. Over here you would ALSO be incarcerated INDEFINITELY, without benefit of trial, for your egregious sarcasm. We will NOT tolerate mockery from the Brits.

That is a pity - the sound of laughter faintly on the breeze whenever the wind is easterly across the Atlantic must be REALLY annoying for you. :happy banana:

Back