Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Burning

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters

BloodFullOfPain

The slave master
Just choose.
I'd love to drown personally better.

I'm a broken record, burn me at the stake nude!
Fireboots

I prefer drowning. You choke and then it's over

BURN -- drowning is NOT pleasant at all. Of course, being shot is best of all, but that hasn't been presented as an option by BFOP.

Drowning seems like a much more intimate experience. Something terribly wrong happening in my throat and chest. Inside of me. That's interesting.

Both are unbelievably painful. But burning is just PURE PAIN. I don't find that interesting at all.

Also importantly, I absolutely want to leave as fuckable a corpse as possible. So, again, drowning, for sure.

I prefer to be burned. Certainly very painful but the pleasure of those who see me die must be a priority.

I'm with you Olarok, plus I'm crazy enough to get massive sexual stimulation from getting my butt and cock burnt. I've had my butt burned to the point of blisters, and ended up cumming like crazy! :load: :load:

Fireboots

As a victim, neither interests me. As a spectator, though, I would much prefer seeing a man burning. So much to see and to smell. A drowning man is under water; not much to see. So, I will grab a beer and sit next to the stake to watch Fireboots sizzle and scream. His dream. My dream.

I'd be more than happy to put on that show for Caiimecaleb! And if you were quick with a knife, you could carve off some cringing from my burning butt before it become too charred!

Yes, I am good with the knife. I'd be happy to carve some butt meat off when it has become medium rare, just right for eating.

:horny: Well my obsession with getting burnt at the stake nude is getting very strong again. Last night I burned myself to cum :load: TWICE! :load: :load: Each time I was envisioning myself tied naked to a stake with the flames licking my bare butt as my swollen cock pumped against the stake. Feeling real flames from and alcohol filled bowl against my naked buttocks makes it so real that I get powerful urges to build a pyre and get properly burned at the stake! :stroke:
Fireboots

Last night I burned myself to cum TWICE!

Cool, Fireboots. I mean hot, that's hot. Practice. Practice. Practice. By the way, have you ever singed your cockhead? I would love to hold a small fire under a guy's dick, hearing his screams as his knob toasted like a marshmallow and got crispy on the outside. Then I'd suck it to cool it off.

Cool, Fireboots. I mean hot, that's hot. Practice. Practice. Practice. By the way, have you ever singed your cockhead? I would love to hold a small fire under a guy's dick, hearing his screams as his knob toasted like a marshmallow and got crispy on the outside. Then I'd suck it to cool it off.

:wink: Yes, I have burnt the tip of my cock! Unfortunately that deadens some of the stimulation, but running a burning candle along the shaft of my cock brings it right to attention, :stroke: I've even burned blisters on the shaft of my cock, and stayed rock hard! actually coming while I burnt it! :load: Burning my butt gets an instant reaction :fast jerk: :horny: When I burn my butt with my cock pressed hard against something, usually my bedroom doorframe, with an alcohol fire licking my butt, but much better if I'm outside and against a tree or post that I visualize as my stake, and a wood fire is burning under my bare butt. :load: :load: Totally envision myself getting burnt at the stake! And I love it! :load:

Fireboots

That's so hot! I got really hard reading what you just wrote and imagining the fire on your cock. Like the Mike Carcel drawings of Indians doing their thing on naked white dudes.

Back