Drowning or burning to death

Drowning or burning ??

• Drowning

Votes: 19 73.1%
  • Burning

Votes: 7 26.9%

• Total voters
Great stories, Fireboots. Sensual and arousing. You haven't made me a convert, though. I do not want to feel the pain of fire. However, I do want to inflict that pain. In a future story, Caleb will do just that.

Well Caleb, the only pain I do love is the pain of burning, though getting my ass whooped has some positive effect!
Fireboots

Great stories, Fireboots. Sensual and arousing. You haven't made me a convert, though. I do not want to feel the pain of fire. However, I do want to inflict that pain. In a future story, Caleb will do just that.
Caleb,
You might be my ideal executioner. For my ultimate fantasy execution I would be tied naked facing the stake, the fire would be built up slowly only to the point it was licking my waiting butt. The flames would hungrily lick my butt cheeks until I cum :load: and pass out. Only after no signs of life can been seen will the fire be built up huge to totally consume my flesh!

Prior to lighting the fire you could torture my butt and cock with fire, and fuck my ass. Knowing that you are a cannibal, you could slice a piece of my butt off to eat before it gets totally destroyed by the fire!

Fireboots

Definitely drowning. Being held underwater while being fucked in the ass at the same time. Two cocks would be even better. One in my mouth and one in my ass.

:horny: Well my obsession with getting burnt at the stake nude is getting very strong again. Last night I burned myself to cum :load: TWICE! :load: :load: Each time I was envisioning myself tied naked to a stake with the flames licking my bare butt as my swollen cock pumped against the stake. Feeling real flames from and alcohol filled bowl against my naked buttocks makes it so real that I get powerful urges to build a pyre and get properly burned at the stake! :stroke:
Fireboots

You are a modern day Joan of Arc

Not necessarily Joan D'Arc, Serrth, but maybe a Canadian Martyr burned by the Iroquois. Also I could be like a Cathar, who willingly walked towards their pyres, stripping themselves naked to be burnt alive, or a willing human sacrifice to a fire God. The Celts were big on that kind of thing, a "King for the Day" festival, where a person willingly chooses to be treated like royalty knowing that at sundown he will be bound naked to a stake and burned alive, with his ashes used to spread on the fields.

Fireboots

Those are interesting subjects, fireboots, and I am now especially curious to learn more about the Cathars. I will have to look that up.

Those are interesting subjects, fireboots, and I am now especially curious to learn more about the Cathars. I will have to look that up.

The Cathar's were very interesting, and a very strong group of Heretics. Many were burned at the stake, refusing to renounce their beliefs. Among there beliefs was there was a separation between the spiritual world and the physical, material world, which is why many choose to go to their fiery end naked. There are several other cases of people willingly going to stakes to be burnt alive, and many more of heretics refusing merciful strangling before the were burnt. The same with some Jews burnt during the Spanish Inquisition.

Drowning, but by a slight margin.

Otherwise, a gunshot to the head would be just fine and painless. And leave a gory mess behind. Win win.

Back