Sleeping Asian guys

The reason they're easier to get drunk is because of their slim bodies. Alcohol travel faster through their bodies. Then again I believe that's the case with anyone that's slim/skinny regardless of race. However I believe Asians have access to a tasteless odorless drug called GHB so that stuff will KO anyone.

QUOTE=johnisaac;347738]Nice face too!

Hi jonisaac, may I know is this your friend in the picture? Where he come from ? Did you touch or blowjob him ?[/QUOTE]

Hi Danielgofrey. No, this is not my friend, although I have done this to my friends occasionally - no drugs; they were just very heavy sleepers. This young man's pics were taken from the web.

Sorry, flo59, I wasn't able to get the videos for these montages, but I do have videos of other poor sleeping Asians who were molested, and I will post them in a separate video thread if there is enough interest, I guess. In the meantime, here's another collection of sleeping Asians for your viewing pleasure!

And 3 more compilations to bring the curtain down on the Sleeping Asian guys montage collection before I go search for Flo's video!

Yes, haha... well-spotted, kobiet. I didn't choose this set based on how really asleep he was - this is a photo-shoot! Was more taken by his beauty...

:phags:

Back