Man gets 11 years for luring models and raping them !!!!! INSANELY HOT GUYS!!!

demon007

Forum Regular
http://news.sky.com/story/photographer-jailed-for-drugging-and-raping-men-at-his-home-10532971

He got caught when the 19 year old he lured to his flat texted his girlfriend after he has drugged up this 19 year old.
He lured these guys from Instagram to do photoshoots and modelling. The 19 year old felt a tablet on his tongue from the spiked drink and alerted his family. The rapists mistake was not crushing the pills first had he did he could of lasted alot longer!!

all models on his Instagram are potential victims

https://www.instagram.com/wilkophotography/

OMG! In my wildest, deepest fantasies I think about being what this man has done. I would utterly destroy these guys and rip their bodies apart.. I look at this pic below and think if that C**t was on my sofa unconcious from the Rohypnol I would have ripped the little shits beating heart out of his chest after i'd raped him

Last edited:
I look back on this case and think of all those homophobic bigots that inhabit the fitness and bodybuilding industry and know a few of them myself. As a gay man I feel I have to have a big set of balls to stand in that gym being the sightly camp guy that I am and be stared at by gymrats that are insecure with themselves

Theres something about those kinds of guys being lured to free, all expenses paid photo/modelling shoot before being drugged and bummed by a gay guy that makes me fill with absolute joy.. Not because I glorify rape of any kind because I don't it just feels to me like the hand of that good old medicine KARMA has come back and bit them on the ass quite literally.

Justice for one of the most homophobic communities in Britain in my honest opinion.

Boy! This must be the couch where he inseminated all his studs. And this must be one of the favorite positions he like to mount them. One mystery though. Did he mount them from behind or face to face in this position. It's a lil difficult face-to-face but not impossible. Man! Some guys have all the studs!

legs in the air, your cock in his ass, thrusting as you feel and lick his muscley body.. climaxing as you fire your load into a condom and collapse onto of his quiet breathing body listening to his heart whislt he sleeps.. That's what I think as I look at this one
12277406_530391513795864_569991538_n.jpg

Omg I would lie on his heartbeat all night long feeling it pump steady with the breath in his lungs. i'd be ripping it out of his chest before the night is out

Back