My needs & desires

gutterkc

Forum Regular
Living in Midwest USA - would like to find a well endowed man - dominate, but yet willing to do as I ask -

I wish to be washed out with a series of enemas, suck him hard - swallowing his cum - suck him hard again - and take his cock up my ass BB - feeling him spurt inside of me -

All this sounds 'normal' -

I want to do this doggy-style - to feel his hands on my cock / balls - and as we face a mirror - I would like to slice my lower belly. A long, more than skin deep slice - I would like to open my belly - and spill my guts -

or -

alternatively - he slices my belly open - using my knife.

Having a spit forced into my ass - is also a desire.

Anyone care to chat / share ideas - and maybe hook up?

'' alternatively - he slices my belly open - using my knife.''
I can help you with this part.
Knife jobs are my favourite and what I'm professional at.
Torturing neck actually is my most passionated fetish , but loving other knife violence too. :blush:

Gutting you alive would be an intensely erotic experience, getting you naked, vulnerable. You beg me to go all the way as I edge you closer and closer to your big moment. My cock uses you, making you gasp and wiggle as you hurdle towards spilling your cum and your slimy guts. You love it as I fuck you doggy style. You struggle breathe as I force your face into the mattress. Your ass rewards my effort, squeezing my cock harder than ever. Your lungs take air greedily when i let them. You take your last gasps of air as I touch cool steel to your balls. You have carefully prepared the knife, sharpening it to perfection. You moan loudly as you feel the blade that is about to cut you. You look up to see yourself in the dressing mirror. I put the blade to your quivering belly as you surrender. Your belly balloons out as you take a huge gasp. The tip of the blade is in you. Warm blood drips down the hunting knife as I unzip you. You are so alive! raging with excitement as you see your pale white bowels drenched in your cum. You are very alive and needy as I finish ripping the guts out of your body. You never imagined how intense the pain would be, but I want you to feel what all prey feels when the lion feeds.
I kiss you with gratitude as I fill your hole with my cum. You relax in my arms as I cut your throat. Your body reflectively drains your cock of cum as you exhale your last breath.

Perfect - except for the too quick ending - I want my ass to be filled - repeatedly with your cum - so I can see your white cum dribbling out of the belly cut - and, you fucking me - until I expire -

Yup - the way to a man's heart is thru his ass... at least it is for me. Just need to feel that final push as the cum explodes inside me. Though one day I want that cock to rip me apart, deep and brutal - the cock that gives life also takes it away. Guess that makes me a sick fuck?

Gutting you alive would be an intensely erotic experience, getting you naked, vulnerable. You beg me to go all the way as I edge you closer and closer to your big moment. My cock uses you, making you gasp and wiggle as you hurdle towards spilling your cum and your slimy guts. You love it as I fuck you doggy style. You struggle breathe as I force your face into the mattress. Your ass rewards my effort, squeezing my cock harder than ever. Your lungs take air greedily when i let them. You take your last gasps of air as I touch cool steel to your balls. You have carefully prepared the knife, sharpening it to perfection. You moan loudly as you feel the blade that is about to cut you. You look up to see yourself in the dressing mirror. I put the blade to your quivering belly as you surrender. Your belly balloons out as you take a huge gasp. The tip of the blade is in you. Warm blood drips down the hunting knife as I unzip you. You are so alive! raging with excitement as you see your pale white bowels drenched in your cum. You are very alive and needy as I finish ripping the guts out of your body. You never imagined how intense the pain would be, but I want you to feel what all prey feels when the lion feeds.
I kiss you with gratitude as I fill your hole with my cum. You relax in my arms as I cut your throat. Your body reflectively drains your cock of cum as you exhale your last breath.
Wow that is amazingly hot!

Back