Status
Not open for further replies.
It happened in Tagbilaran, Bohol, Philippines on May 21, 2016. Here is the full description:

Man shot dead in broad daylight in Tagb City

A man onboard a motorcycle was shot in the head and killed along Lamdagan St., Tagbilaran City at 11:30 this morning, May 21, 2016.

The victim was identified as Marianito Corbito, 41, married, a security guard at Card Bank and a resident of Brgy. San Vicente, Dagohoy who is currently staying at Park 4, Brgy. Ubujan in Tagbilaran City, according to an ID recovered from the body.

Based on the police’s initial investigation, the unidentified gunman approached Corbito and fired at the victim while he was reportedly talking to someone through his cellphone.

According to a resident near the crime scene, he heard three gunshots but was unable to see the suspect as the incident happened swiftly.

Other than the headshot, the victim was also shot multiple times in the body which also led to his death.

Authorities were able to recover four spent shells at the crime scene.

Police operatives are set to undergo further investigation to find out the motive behind the killing of Corbito and the identity of the gunman.

Young man shot dead in Brazil

Super uncomfortable position.

I do believe he's wearing leather pants. The blood really did pour out of him in buckets.

Possibly wrong thread Meatpie - most unusual for you if so? Great post though - thanks.

I like him here better and I am not sure how he managed to hang himself. Or you meant dead in their undies thread? :dunno:

That's what I thought, but sounds like my mistake. But I guess you are right by definition on here anyway. :winner:

:happy banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back