Force me down and take myour nuts?

Cutnutsbyforce

Forum Newcomer
Cute 27 year old here, looking for someone to come, rape, tie me down, and cut my sac open reach in and pull out my nuts and remove them and the sac however they want. Nice and slow. Anyone?

Best sensations are not when you are forced but when you stay whitespred legs and enjoy every cut and all sprought of blood . Of course you kiss your cutter when he cut a vein or a resistant fiber

.....tie me down, and cut my sac open.....

I would put my mouth to your open sac and suck a nut into my mouth, pull it out as far as possible, sever the cord with my teeth, and enjoy chewing your nut. Then I would suck the second ball into my mouth, pull it out, but this time, chew while still attached. Pure ecstasy for me. Hideous pain for you.

I would do what Caleb describes - and I am closer to you - in Kansas City -

Go ahead, Gut. But post photos for me.

I'd enjoy castrating you. But rather than cut them out, I'd torture your cock and balls, let it drag out and be as painful as possible, until eventually I end up destroying them completely. When your sac is cut open, all that's left is a pile of mushy remains to fall out. kr424791@gmail.com

Does anybody out there want their balls crushed? I can be done slowly or fast. Intense pain either way. when it is done the mangled nut will shrink up. The sac will get small on its own. no need for a surgeon to repair the wound.

I'd enjoy castrating you. But rather than cut them out, I'd torture your cock and balls, let it drag out and be as painful as possible, until eventually I end up destroying them completely. When your sac is cut open, all that's left is a pile of mushy remains to fall out.

That sounds like fun!

I would put my mouth to your open sac and suck a nut into my mouth, pull it out as far as possible, sever the cord with my teeth, and enjoy chewing your nut. Then I would suck the second ball into my mouth, pull it out, but this time, chew while still attached. Pure ecstasy for me. Hideous pain for you.

OUUUCH ! Terrible!!!...
The throbbing huge dick hard like a threat as it could hurt U so much if it was into your ass & choke you to death if it was into your mouth. But I can't use it against U as I'm tied. Then in rage & panic as U slowly open the ballsack, unable to escape or protect it even hard as hell

I'd enjoy castrating you. But rather than cut them out, I'd torture your cock and balls, let it drag out and be as painful as possible, until eventually I end up destroying them completely. When your sac is cut open, all that's left is a pile of mushy remains to fall out. kr424791@gmail.com

WOOOOW !!!

I am ready for a castration and penectomy :great::welcome colour:

Back