MASSIVE Killing Scene

ChrisJackson

Forum Regular
There are four towers guarding the boarder between the Southern and Northern tribes. Here, the Southerners attempt to take the towers in preparation for an invasion...

Shades of Heironymous Bosch - awesome!

Nice!
And Bosch is such an erotic painter even if very much on the dark side.
Perfect for this site if someone fancies starting a thread methinks.

Last edited:
I'm sure i did a while back, but fif so can't find it.

Thanks everyone, I really appreciate feedback (good OR bad)!

HangTime: Is there a way to see what I've posted so far? I don't want to post stuff twice.

DeadDirty: I don't understand your last message. What can't you find?

Thanks again, all,
Chris

Chris, at the very top of any page is a link titled "My Profile". Click on it and it takes you to your profile page. Below your profile pic, will be a link titled "Latest Posts" or something like that. Click on it and it should show all of your posts. This is my 900th post, and it gives me my most recent 500, and since you have only 58 so far, it should show all of yours.

Chris, at the very top of any page is a link titled "My Profile". Click on it and it takes you to your profile page. Below your profile pic, will be a link titled "Latest Posts" or something like that. Click on it and it should show all of your posts. This is my 900th post, and it gives me my most recent 500, and since you have only 58 so far, it should show all of yours.

Found it, thanks!

Have more scenes coming up...I just wish my images didn't get shrunk so much here. You miss a lot of detail.

Thanks again,
Chris

And I think deaddirty was answering lindier's comment that a thread about Bosch would be hot. My take was that deaddirty had started such a thread, but couldn't find it.

Considering how much the image got shrunk, good luck seeing all the details.

If you click on the small image in this thread, you can see the original uploaded on SomeImage, so no problems with the shrunkenness here.

The image they show is about one-fifth the size of the original. The original fills the screen.

Ah, I see, must be a SomeImage-issue then. I know Flickr lets you control the size of images when uploading or downloading, but can't find such an option on SomeImage.

Back