Shooting rampage in Munich, Germany

Extreme model yes. Great pic thanks for sharing.

LsIcK6I.jpg

I agree that this is what Isis hope to achieve. But remember how Londoners survived the blitz in the second world war and how America bounced back from the destruction of the twin towers. I guess we have to hope for a similar attitude today. And can I join with deaddirty in extending my prayers and best wishes to all our German friends. It is at times like this that all Europe should stand together in solidarity both within and outside the E.U.

Trying their best to hide how much they have lost fighters and area control.

Munich maniac Ali David Sonboly, 18

p0ROJU6.jpg

The 18-year-old loner, who police today described as being 'deranged', waged terror in the city as he gunned down three women and six men.

Police raided his parents' flat overnight and discovered the Iranian-German was reading documents about 'spree shootings' before he carried out the attack.

Sonboly used a Glock 17 semi-automatic handgun to kill the victims - aged 13 to 45 - and started his deadly rampage at a McDonald's restaurant in the city.

One person can shut down an entire city and country .

In the interest of public safety that is always going to be the case unfortunately. As long as there is a maniac lose the city administration has no choice other than to urge citizens to stay indoors.
Which is how Isis and its ilk can spread such chaos. And unless we view our fellow citizens as potential collateral damage, heaven forfend, such it will always be.
I guess that's the difference between civilisation and what Isis stands for.

It doesn't help matters at all that the maniac:

a) had the first name Ali,

and

b) had something to do with Iran.

Those facts are just going to generate further animosity in the general public towards Muslims and others from the Middle East.

I agree with alexonedeath. The fact that the killer was Muslim and had an Iranian background is irrelevant. What seems clear is that he was mentally disturbed and had an unhealthy interest in multiple spree killings. Whether this should have been picked up by the authorities will doubtless be the subject of further enquiry.
Hopefully he will not be the cause of anti Islamic protests in Germany or elsewhere. After all he could have been a catholic, Protestant, Buddhist or any other religion or none and it would have made no difference to his mental health and what that led him to. Remember his murders took place five years after the Norwegian Breivik killed many innocents and he was anti Muslim.

I agree with alexonedeath. The fact that the killer was Muslim and had an Iranian background is irrelevant. What seems clear is that he was mentally disturbed and had an unhealthy interest in multiple spree killings. Whether this should have been picked up by the authorities will doubtless be the subject of further enquiry.
Hopefully he will not be the cause of anti Islamic protests in Germany or elsewhere. After all he could have been a catholic, Protestant, Buddhist or any other religion or none and it would have made no difference to his mental health and what that led him to. Remember his murders took place five years after the Norwegian Breivik killed many innocents and he was anti Muslim.

There has NEVER been a BUDDHIST TERRORIST. STOP IT with the LIES. The FACT that they are all MOHAMMEDAN is NOT IRRELEVANT. The sooner you learn that FACT the MORE of you will survive their massacre.

Young guy shot dead in the street by Ali

There has NEVER been a BUDDHIST TERRORIST. STOP IT with the LIES. The FACT that they are all MOHAMMEDAN is NOT IRRELEVANT. The sooner you learn that FACT the MORE of you will survive their massacre.

Firstly I suggest you read my post more carefully. The point made is that his religion was totally irrelevant, it was his mental illness which led to his actions. Indeed it seems that hews upset to be called a Muslim and felt himself to be German and that he deliberately sought out Turkish youths to murder
Second to say that there are no buddhist terrorists is just daft. Think of the Buddhist monks and what they did in Burma to those of different faiths. You might try and argue that terrorists are not true Buddhists but that equally applies to Jews Muslims and Christians. There is terror committed in the name of most religions by people who adhere to those religions and Islam is no better or worse than other religions in this respect. Maybe the Buddha might not have approved but then neither would Moses or Jesus I suspect.

Actually Buddhism does have a better record than most - of all the major religions it has the clearest commitment to non-violence and has come closest to keeping it - a creed I have a lot of respect for. But sumtingwong I do hope you are not a Buddhist - your attitude actually seems uncomfortably close to that of Ali David Sonboly and Breivik rather than buddhist principles. Incidentally Ali may be largely an Islamic name, but David is Christian (or Jewish). Was his family Iranian christian in origin ('in origin' since I get the imprsiion he was probably born in germany)? But as Lindier says his religion and race are almost certainly irrelevant to his crime - a mental health problem, and if there were any wider links breivik and far-right racism seem n=most likely n what w know at present.
And he was aiming to stir up hate, so let's not do his job for him!

wow...crazy amount of mass shootings and murders thus far this year

dude was actually pretty handsome...poor thing that he could not get the help that he needed to prevent him from committing such a tragedy...he could have been successful to so much other areas

Back