motorcycle club executions.

eventually the boys sort out their new positions for today and enjoy their new homes, followed by all but the ones that are still big getting taken to the lunch room to enjoy eating the prison food we got for you while being serenaded by the brazen bull. figure you boys enjoy the bellows of that bull during your meal damn good.

After hours of vicious, brutal fighting, the boys sort out their new positions for the day and enjoy their new homes. After the fighting ends, me and the rest of the corpses, except the one that are still big, are taken to the the lunch room for actual prison food. As we eat our meal, me and the rest of the corpses are serenaded by the boys thrown into the brazen bull, their agonizing screams echoing throughout the room. As they scream, I just smile, enjoying every bit of their pain and suffering.

of course their screams are turned into the bellowing of the bull by the design of the pipes that let their screams out of it. sounds damn good that way. well, all you boys know that once again most of you will be screaming like them tomorrow for your own executions. sounds like you boys are gonna have real fun then. once you ate what you got and if you could stole more from the other prisoners you could beat up for food you get taken to your cells. the cries of the boys in the pits no doubt sound like damn good lullabies to you. your cellmate of course tries to overpower you desperate not to prove so weak that he ends up in one of the other hells.

I continue to listen to the bellowing of the bull as I eat, music to my ears. After the meal is over, I hear you order us back to our cells, locking us in for the night. As you leave after you lock our cells, I listen to the screams and cries of the boys in the pits, smiling at their pain and agony. During the night, as I try to sleep, I feel my cellmate attack me, trying to overpower me, desperate to prove that he is worthy of staying here. I feel him claw at me, scratching at my face and body, but I quickly grab him and force him face first onto the floor. I twist his arms behind his back, and, while holding him down, I take out my cock and thrust it in his ass. I brutally rape him for hours, thrusting in and out of him violently. As I violate him, I hear him sobbing, begging me to stop hurting him. I just punch him in the jaw to shut him up. I finally finish by dumping a load of cum into his ass. I get up off him and give him a few hard kicks to the stomach, causing him to whimper in pain. I then go back to my corner and get some sleep, leaving my cellmate to sob silently in the darkness.

I record his pathetic nature as he whimpers and fails again to put you in your place. his whimpering and begging shows his true weakness that needs to be burned out of him. well the next execution should burn out some weakness from you boys. when your gotten up I drag you to a room with a huge pot the liquid in it boiling at 572 degrees. nice and hot for you boys. these three fine former cops already waiting there staring at the boiling oil they are about to get dipped into like the rest of you boys. gonna burn away all your weaknesses real fucking nice. 3591763347_d52e0826c6_o.jpgonce you got all the corpses there for todays execution I have you lock the first of the three huge cops compared to you in the manacles to get dragged up and into that pot. of course he struggles and you have to secure him while keeping him alive and conscious to enjoy his boiling. don't care how you do that as long as you do that.

Hours later, I hear you unlock our cell door, ordering me and my cellmate out. As we exit our cell, I see you glaring at my cellmate, looking very displeased. Hm, you must have seen what happened last night. Once out of the cell, I see you drag me to a room with a huge pot filled with a hot, boiling liquid. As I look around the room, I see the three convicts for execution, all former cops, in the room staring at the boiling oil filled cauldron, a look of sheer terror on their faces. I then hear you tell me to get the corpses up in the room for the execution. I go down to the cells and let the other corpses out, forcing them up to the execution room. Once the corpses are up there, I hear you order me to drag the first of the former cops up to the cauldron. I grab the first prisoner, lock him in manacles, and begin to drag him to the cauldron. I see the prisoner resist me, he is huge compared to me, so it is difficult for me to pull him toward the cauldron. To subdue him, I grab him by his cock and balls and give them a good, hard squeeze, causing the prisoner to scream in agony and fall to his knees. I then grab him by his hair and pull his head down to my level, eliciting another scream. I tell him that he is going to crawl on his knees to the cauldron and that I am going to keep a tight grip on his cock and balls to make sure he complies. I then ask him if he understands, and the prisoner just nods, tears streaking down his face. I watch as he crawls to the boiling oil, my hand still wrapped around his sensitive parts. Once we get to the cauldron, I order the convict to his feet, his balls still in my tight grip. As I wait for your next order, I just watch the terrified convict, smiling as he sobs uncontrollably as he waits to die.

I have you lock his wrists in the manacles, then I winch him up in the air over the cauldron, he looks down at the boiling tar he is now hanging over and sobs. I then winch him down into the cauldron. you see him struggling in the manacles as he lowers down into the boiling tar. he tries to hold up his booted feet as long as he can to avoid the extreme heat he is being lowered into as he screams for help from the crowd here. not that any here will help him. when his legs hits the boiling tar he roars in agony to the pleasure of all the club members here. you corpses might not be at the point of enjoying his agonies as you will soon enjoy the same agonies as he is enjoying it.

I hear you order me to lock his wrists in the manacles hanging over the cauldron. I do as I am told, then I watch as you winch him up into the air, leaving the prisoner dangling over boiling oil. As he dangles, I see the prisoner sob, a look of pure terror plastered all over his face. I then watch as you winch him down into the cauldron, going painfully slow to add to his agony. I see the prisoner lift his legs to avoid the hot oil, but his attempts are useless. As he is being slowly lowered, I hear him beg for help, pleading to the corpses and convicts to save him. I just shake my head at this, knowing his pathetic pleas are useless. Finally, after several agonizing moments, I see his legs reach the boiling tar, causing him to scream out in ungodly agony. As the prisoner is slowly boiled to death, I just smile at his agonizing screams, knowing his true pain has just begun.

a bit of the oil splashes on you, the type of oil used to pave roads at boiling hot, so you feel it burn you damn good with just a splash. for the wretch cooking in it now it is giving him fourth degree burns and covering him with road asphalt. gonna be feeling damn good for a long time. same as all you boys soon enough. he passes out and dies, then wakes up to his new hell still covered in burns and cooked damn good. while doing this the second former cop is prepared by you for the same fate.

I continue to listen to the convict's agonizing screams as he is slowly boiled to death, his ungodly wails echoing throughout the room. As he boils in the oil, I see some of it splash onto me, viciously burning my skin. I grunt in pain as the oil splashes onto me, leaving a huge, black, fourth-degree burn on my skin. Finally, several moments later, I see the prisoner pass out, succumbing to his vicious burns. Moments later, I watch as he wakes up, screaming in agony, his body covered in horrible burns. After the first prisoner is revived, I hear you order me to prepare the next prisoner of execution. I put the next prisoner in manacles and lead him to the cauldron. I see that he won't move, too terrified of his fate no doubt, so I grab him by his cock and balls, forcing him to his knees. I force him up to the cauldron, the pathetic wretch sobbing the entire time. I then lock his wrists in the manacles above the oil and watch as you lift him up in the air. As I wait for you to lower him, I just stare at the prisoner's sobbing form, smiling at his agony and suffering.

you watch as I dip him in the cauldron, he bellows out his final scream as he dies. a fine death far as I am concerned. of course he fights as he goes down into the oil. finally I pull out his limp form and confirm that he has died so I can revive him to his agonies. with that I move to the third former cop to enjoy his first death here.

I watch as you dip the prisoner into the cauldron, the convict fighting a losing battle as he slowly lowered. I listen to him scream in agony as his body is submerged into the oil, taking pleasure in his ungodly, painful wails. Finally, I watch as he finally expires, you pulling his limp form out of the cauldron and reviving him. I pull him down once he is revived, the new corpse screaming in agonizing pain, his body covered with vicious burns. I then move onto the last former cop, dragging him up to the cauldron on his knees, holding onto his cock and balls tight. I put his wrists in the manacles above the cauldron and watch as you lift him up in the air. As he dangles, waiting to be lowered, I see him look at me with pleading eyes, begging me to save him. I just flash him a cruel smile, taking pleasure in the agony he is about to endure.

by this point he knows that he will never find mercy again. something that all you boys learn damn quick. I think that the true horror is that all the executed here know that their torments might never end. that there is only a tiny chance of them becoming one of the demons or devils. he howls in his first agonies here. horrible agonies for even you boys his fellow damned. after these three are done I do the same to all you corpses. not any comfort to the first three of course just more horror to them. you see us devils and demons enjoying your pain and terror as we do all of you.

I watch as the prisoner is slowly dipped into the boiling oil, smiling as he screams in agony. Sometime later, I see him pass out, finally expiring from his burns. I then watch as he is revived as a corpse, the pathetic wretch screaming in agony as he wakes up. After the three convicts are executed and revived, I watch as you do the same thing to the rest of the corpses, myself going last. I see you chain me in the manacles and lift me above the cauldron. I see you smile as you lower me into the boiling oil, enjoying every bit of my suffering. I just glare at you as I enter the oil, do your worst, mother fucker.

moment you touch that oil you feel the same pain you enjoyed every other time you got burned and cooked. a fine pain, ain't it boy. I hear your roar of agony as you cook alive.

I scream in agonizing pain as I touch the oil, the oil leaving vicious burns all over my skin. I see you smiling as I scream, the sound music to your ears, enjoying every bit of my ungodly pain. I just glare at you as I continue to be submerged in the hot liquid, my anger and hatred as hot as the oil.

I enjoy the show of your agonies of being dipped in the oil. your body cooking as your still alive. damn your screams sound good as did every other scream you corpses and convicts made today. I watch as you spasm in agony the deeper in the oil you go and the more you cook alive. your screams cut off as your lungs cook. your body swelling from cooking and burning finally I see your eyes pop with your final sight being my pleasure at your torments. you feel yourself hauled out later and put to work mining while still cooked, your body slowly regenerating enough for you to obey my orders and work as hard as you can in your agonies. you got a new asphalt hide to enjoy and eventually new eyeballs grow so you can see how pretty you boys now look.

I continue to scream in agony as I am lowered into the oil, my body viciously spasming as I go deeper and deeper into the cauldron. Soon, my screams turn into horrible gasps as my lungs are brutally cooked. As I am submerged into the oil, I can feel my body swelling from the hot oil, my eyes finally popping as I am cooked. Right before my eyes pop, I see you smiling at me, enjoying my agony. I just seethe, hating you with every fiber of my being. I then feel you pull me out of the cauldron, the oil drying onto my skin. Once I am unchained, I hear you order me to work in the mines along with the rest of the corpses. As I work, I feel my body regenerating enough for me to function, my eyes slowly growing back. As I get my sight back, I can finally see what we have all become, a bunch of little freaks covered in vicious burns and black asphalt; we look like a bunch of living roadkill.

you look more and more like things from the depths of fucking hell. twisted caricatures of humanity, still you got plenty of humanity left as it will take years to strip the last bit of humanity from you boys to make you proper demons. I enjoy as you work hard in the mine, your pain increasing as the asphalt hardens on your bodies. stiffening your agonized bodies making it damn hard to move, later on we will have an execution that will rid you of that asphalt. of course it will hurt real damn good for you boys. finally after a damn long 12 hour works shift your allowed to stop. then you get to enjoy another meal serenaded by the brazen bull. you enjoy the sounds of torment as you eat. then enjoy another nice night with your cellmate who gets to try even harder to overpower you, he looks to be getting real desperate and rough in doing so.

I continue to work long and hard in the mines, the work becoming harder and harder as the asphalt on my body hardens. I see you smiling at me as I work, enjoying my struggle to move my stiffening body. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred growing every second as I work. Finally, after twelve long hours of hard labor, I hear you allow us to stop, then I see you lead us to the mess hall for food. As we eat, we are serenaded by corpses in the brazen bull. I just smile as the corpses are burned, their screams are music to my ears. After our meal, I see you lead us back to our cells, locking us in for another night. As I try to rest, I see my cellmate attack me once again, trying to overpower me. As we fight, I see that he has become stronger, getting a few hits off of me, but I still manage to overpower him. I grab him by his arms and flip him over onto the ground, lifting myself on top of him. Then, out of sheer anger and hatred, I grab him by the hair and slam his head numerous times into the concrete ground, leaving him barely conscious. As my cellmate lays in his own blood, I go back to my corner to rest for another night.

Back