motorcycle club executions.

you see me smiling, enjoying the brutal animals you have become in my hell. I then revive the two even and you boys are still roasting on the grill, they wake up burning alive a real pleasant awakening I am certain. I let you boys keep burning till I am ready to let you off and get dressed for today's hard labor.

I see you smiling, enjoying the inhuman monsters we have become, brutally and forcefully dragging the two wretches down to hell. I watch as the two new corpses are revived, screaming in agony as they wake up on the hot grill, roasting alive on the fire. Once the newbies are awake, I hear you tell us you're going to keep us in there until you are ready to let us out. The others and I are left on the grill for several more hours, screaming in pain as we continue to roast low and slow on the hot grill, our skin turning black as we burn. Finally, hours later, I see you unlock our cage and order us out, telling us to put on our prison colors and get to work doing whatever labor is to be done.

you see me enjoying your moans of agony for your long work day, looks like the new boys are suffering the worst of all of you, guess its because they aint used to the torments here yet, I look over the big former prison guard his charred form working hard, I signal him calling his number which he answers too, I tell him to suck my cock as the rest of you keep working, he has no choice but to obey me. he seems a fine cocksucker. his dry charred mouth feels damn good on my cock. he seems to enjoy doing it too, sucking the cock of the brute that burned him alive seems his greatest pleasure now. I can see that he wants to hurt me of course but he has no choice but to do only what I want, its a damn good headfuck for the fucker who is used to the power of his old guard job.

I see you smiling at us as we work, enjoying our agony as we work in immense pain, our burnt bodies struggling to lift the sledgehammers to break rocks. As we work, I look over to the new boys, they seem to be suffering the worst, their bodies not used to the torments just yet. I see you staring at the former prison guard as he works, signaling him to come over to you by calling out his prison number. I watch as he makes his way over to you, hearing you order him to drop to his knees and suck your cock. I watch as does what he is told, having no choice but to go down and put your cock in his mouth. I watch as you moan in pleasure as he sucks your cock, his dry, charred mouth feeling wonderful on your cock. I can see the hatred and anger in the former prison guard's eyes as he sucks, hating you with every fiber of his being as he is forced to suck his murderer's cock. As I watch him be forced to degrade himself, I can't help by smile at his humiliation, once a man of power now reduced to nothing more than a lowly cocksucker.

you know that he is same as the rest of you corpses now, treated the fucking same as the rest of you, me and the club members that are lower than me are allowed to enjoy you boys as we wish while we guard you boys as your working on the chain gang, getting used for our pleasures is the only break you boys get from hard labor at these times. once I had my fun with him I put him back to his hard labors and call out another of you corpses whom I fuck now that he has got my cock ready to fuck that corpse.

I continue to watch as the new corpse sucks your cock until you finish having your fun, pushing him off of you after you blow your load into his mouth. I hear you order him back to work and then call the other new corpse over to you. I watch as he slowly makes his way over to where you are, terrified of what you are going to do to him. I see you grab him by the arm and push him face first into the wall, ripping a hole in the back of his prison jumpsuit. I then see you thrust your hard cock into his burnt, blistered ass, the new boy screaming in agony as he is viciously penetrated. I see him sob in pain as you violently rape him, the punk begging you to have mercy on him with every thrust. As I watch this, I can't help but smile at his agony and torture, taking pleasure in the brutal suffering he will endure for the rest of his miserable existence.

while I am having fun with these two you see one of the other club members call you over, a fine looking rough bearded fellow that I enjoyed plenty of times as he learned how to be a proper demon here. 15442285_704390883070496_6545953233229480983_n.jpg he grabs you and starts raping you same as I am raping the new boy. treating you damn good as he learned from years of hell here.

damn he sure seems to be enjoying himself, he looks at me as he fucks you looking for my approval, I tell him to fucking hurt you hard as he can, he fucks you harder being as brutal as he fucking can, a real fucking animal just like he learned as a corpse.

As you continue to rape the new boy, I hear another one of your demons, a rough looking bearded fellow, call me over to him. I walk over and he immediately grabs me and shoves me against the wall, ripping a hole in my prison pants. I try to escape from his grip, but he is too strong, the psycho having many years to harness his strength. I scream out in agony as I feel his hard cock thrust into my tender ass, my skin still dry and charred from my roasting. I cry out in agonizing pain as he violently rapes me, his hard cock rubbing my insides raw with every thrust. As he continues raping me, I see you smiling, enjoying my vicious torment from one of his high-ranking club members. I just glare at you, seething in anger and hatred as I am degraded and humiliated, silently vowing to get back to the top.

he keeps violently raping you, telling you that your bottom of the barrel scum that will just end up enjoying eternity in one of the other hells, a fate that he will fucking enjoy seeing you enjoy. the fucker seems to enjoy doing everything he can to make you squirm and see that your hope is worthless here. when he finishes he puts you back to work suffering even more now that he is done with you. he looks at me and I approve of him though I order him over and treat him as rough as he treated you. showing that your worthy of raping by a piece of shit beneath me. from the way he howls out his thank you sirs for my fine treatment of him he loves his position in the club.
after that he wanders off abusing more under him as I abused him. while I pick out other corpses or convicts here to enjoy treating properly. finally your work shift is done and your allowed to rest in your sewer pit cell for the night. you look down in it no doubt thinking of enjoying the pleasures of another night in that ice cold sewage, this being winter the water down there is just above freezing, real damn comfy for you corpses. as your winter uniform material is chosen to maximize the miseries of the winter here as your summer uniform is designed to maximize the torments of the hellish summer here your about as fucking miserable down there as we can keep you. you freeze down there till its time to enjoy the next execution that you boys get to enjoy.

The bearded fucker keeps violently raping me, telling me that I am nothing but bottom of the barrel scum that will just end up on one of the other hellhole worlds. At hearing this, I want nothing more than to tell him off, tell him that he is a piece of shit asshole who will one day be under me, but my nanotech just makes me thank him for the vicious rape and tell him that I love the pain, forcing me to humiliate myself. Finally, after he blows his load into my ass, I see him push me off him, ordering me back to work. As I work, I see the bearded punk walk over to you and get treated the same way by you as he did to me, howling out his thanks as you rough him up bad. I just glare at both of you, hating you fuckers with my entire soul. I then see you finish up with him, the punk then going off to rough up any other corpses underneath him. I see you rape some more corpses and convicts as I continue to work, giving them the same brutal treatment as you did the new boys. Finally, after hours of hard labor, I hear you order us back to our pit cells, throwing us into the ice cold sewage for another long, restless night. As you lock the door, I just float in the freezing bile, trying hard not to think about what comes next.

I just let you boys freeze in the sewage thinking happily about the execution fun I will have with you in the morning as I head towards my luxurious quarters. I sleep in the nice warm bed I got after a long hot bath, the corpse servants had prepared everything real nice for whatever us high level club members want, still we keep our mad dog looks just for you boys, me being as rough looking and bushy bearded as the fucker that probably was the best looking of the club members having his fun with you today, the rest of them make him and me look damn good in comparison. but you boys got no choice but to take whatever those that rank higher than you do to you. you boys rest up the best you can for the next ordeal in your freezing sewer pits. figure that you boys enjoy all the comforts you deserve down there. next morning I haul you out of that freezing pit, once you dragged each of the others out of their pits I drag you out to the gibbet courtyard, steel cages hanging from poles, just far enough apart that you boys cant reach each other when your locked in them. the uniform you enjoyed soaking in the sewer for the night will feel real warm today in one of those freezing cold cages. I make you help me get all your corpse buddies into those cages, some of the fresh ones that still complain about their real fine treatment I might even let you have some fun with raping. the rest of you I figure know that your just getting all that you deserve in this hellhole. finally I have some of the demon prospects including the brute that had his fun raping you before I had some fun with him drag out the two convicts that will be dying with you boys in the gibbets. he grins at you looking like a hairy mad dog like most of the other club members and prospects of both the devils and demons that are around here to torment you boys and the other convicts and corpse work gangs. the two corpses another former guard captured by us with his prisoner look at the gibbets with horror. I turn to you, what you think boy, you think you want to give these two shithead convicts the mercy of a whipping before I hang them in chains in their cages, if I let you whip them then I will keep you all in the gibbet double the time it will would have taken for those two to die without the mercy of the brutal whipping you will give them. here is a look at the two that are now fine looking convicts here and soon to join you as corpses on your work gang. 6145003516_a00d3187fe_o.jpg

I try to get some sleep in my pit cell, but the freezing water keeps me wide awake, thinking about what you have in store for us next. Hours later, I hear you unlock my cell door, ordering me out of my cold, dark hole. I hear you order me to unlock the rest of the cell doors, forcing the other corpses out of their pits. After the rest of the corpses are out, I see you drag us out to the gibbet courtyard. As we get there, I see steel cages hanging from poles, just far enough apart so that we can't reach each other when locked in. I hear you order me get my corpse buddies into the cages. I shove the boys into the steel cages, many of them begging me to end their torment as I force them in their death traps. Once all the corpses are locked in, I hear you order your demon underlings to bring out the two convicts for execution, another former prison guard and his prisoner. Once the two future corpses are brought out, I hear you ask me if I want to give them the mercy of a whipping before you hang them in their chains. I then hear you tell me that, if I choose to whip them, you will leave the corpses in the gibbet twice as long as it would have taken those two to die without the brutal whipping. After thinking for a few seconds, I tell you I do not want to whip the two convicts, saying they deserve no mercy, only pain and agony.

I smile real good at your reply, then I tell you to go over to one of the poles and put your hands on it to get your reward of a whipping before I put you in your cage, I see you go and obey as I make sure my bullwhip is ready for your back. I start lashing your back brutally, enjoying my cruel fun with you while giving you about all the mercy your getting here. of course all your buddies in their cages are enjoying the show of my whipping you including the convicts that will die joining you as corpses for tormenting by me and whatever other hells they are destined for.

they watch because all they really got to look at other than you taking your whipping are the shivering forms of all the other nasty looking corpses that are being tormented here. I work you over with that whip hard as I can, from the look of it your hurting damn good. once done I drag you to one of the last empty cages and throw you in to hang on the gibbet till I see fit to release you. I can see you fucking shaking from the cold, pain, and trauma of all the fine treatment your corpse ass has received as you should.

I see you smile at my response, then I hear you order me to one of the poles, telling me to put my hands on it. Having no choice, I obey your order, watching as you pull out a bull whip as I lean against the pole. I then see you begin to viciously whip my back, my tender skin opening with every lash. I scream out in agony as you skin my back with the heavy, leather whip, blood pouring out of my open wounds and onto the cold ground. As I continue to be tormented, I see the corpses and convicts staring at me, all are terrified at the brutal treatment that I am receiving, silently praying that it will not happen to them. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, I feel you stop my brutal whipping, my bruised and bloodied body falling to the ground as you finish. I then see you grab me and drag me to one of the last gibbets, locking me in until you see fit to release me. As you lock me in, I just stand there, shaking from the cold, pain, and trauma, but I still manage to glare at you, my anger and hatred the only things keeping me going.

the corpses, shit they are as used to the brutal treatment here as you are. figure they love it as much as you fucking do by now. they know that such pain is normal here, shit, a whipping aint much of a punishing compared to burning alive or some of the other slow and agonizing torments you boys have enjoyed. I smiled even more as you barked out thank you sir, feels damn good sir for each fucking lash. trying to make it sound like your fucking enjoying your torments for my pleasure. after that I leave you boys to suffer till the two convicts that got to die in freezing agony in their gibbets get to dying. the prison uniforms they wear aint the warmest but I figure they are warmer than the drenched gear you corpses got for wearing in these cages your gibbeted in. one of the low level prospects gets first watch on you boys, of course he don't got the key to any of your cages.

I continue to feel the whip on my back, the heavy leather scarring my tender, sensitive skin. As you whip me, I yell out my thanks for the pain, saying the whipping feels damn good. Fucking nanotech. Finally, I see you drop the whip and grab me, dragging me to the last open gibbet and locking me in. I then see you leave, telling us we are going to suffer in these cages until the two convicts freeze to death. I then see you order one of the low level prospects to guard us. As he watches us, I just glare at him, shaking hard as my anger and hatred overtake me.

he just glares back, shivering and remembering his first death in one of these cages long ago. he died in the summer so he died of dehydration and heat stroke. that was the beginning of his torments and now he wants to take out his rage on you boys damn bad but cant. all he can do is suffer and enjoy your suffering in your cages.

As I glare at him, I see him return my glare, shivering and shaking in anger as he watches us die. I see him remembering his first death, taking place in the summer in these cages, dying of dehydration and heat stroke. I see the anger in his eyes, wanting nothing more than to take his anger out on us, but he knows he can't, the only thing he can do is suffer like the rest of us. I just continue to glare at him, showing him no sympathy, just anger and hatred.

Back