motorcycle club executions.

you see the guards enjoying you boys fighting only to head out to haul out a pair of boys that aint fighting enough and start brutally beating and raping them. as the guards rape the pair they make that pair watch you boys fight so that they know how to keep out of the guards fun with them. after hours of brutalizing each other we drag you out for another day of execution and hard labor. you see me pick out one of the convicts to execute first, we just push a hose in his mouth and force water down his throat for five minutes, he puts up a fight of course at least till he is too drowned to fight no more. 6138228871_063eb8df36_o.jpgrather a pretty boy though after his time here and in his prison uniform he looks a bit rougher and scruffier. like all the convicts and corpses we don't see no point in cutting his hair or beard. for most of you corpses it gets burnt off sooner rather than later anyways.

My cellmate and I continue to beat and rape each other for hours, doing whatever we have to do to overpower each other. As we fight, I see a couple of guards watching us, smiling at our brutality. I then watch as the guards pull two more corpses out from their cells, viciously beating and raping them. I watch as the guards force the two corpses to watch me and my cellmate, showing them what they have to do if they don't want the guards to have fun with them. Hours later, I hear you unlock our cell door, ordering us out for another day of executions and hard labor. When wee get to the execution spot, I see you pick out one of the convicts to execute first, cuffing his hands behind him and forcing him to his knees. I watch as you grab a hose and shove it down his throat, pumping water through the hose, causing the convict to drown violently. I watch as he tries to put up a fight, struggling hard to remove the hose from his mouth. Finally, after five minutes, I see the struggling prisoner go still, finally dead from the water in his lungs. As I wait for him to be revived, I just smile at his dead body, knowing that his life of hell has just begun.

I then turn to you after he wakes up, I tell him to grab you and hold you down so you can drown next. I force the water down your throat a nasty water that is fitting for you corpse boys.

I see the new corpse be revived, coughing and hacking as he wakes up. As he wakes up, I hear you order him to grab me and hold me down, forcing the hose down my throat. As the hose goes down my throat, I begin to feel the nasty water get pumped through it, the disgusting liquid filling up my lungs, causing me to choke violently. As I choke, I struggle to break free of the corpse holding me down, but his large stature makes it difficult. As the water continues to be forced down my throat, I see the bigger corpse flash me a sadistic smile, enjoying my agony. I just glare at him, resolving to rip the fucker to shreds when I get the opportunity.

he just smiles as you drown. then when I stop after five minutes he turns you over and starts fucking your ass to enjoy as you struggle to breath with your lungs full of water. then I give you boys the order to grab the next one and you work together to start getting the rest of the boys ready to drown. you hold them down as I stuff the hose down their throat and a couple other boys work the pump that is pumping water from the sewer cells to drown you boys. as more of you boys enjoy the five minutes drowning for the days execution. you see me enjoying each of your struggles as you feel your lungs filling with the sewage. I figure its a fine start of the day. then I take those that are allowed to eat to breakfast of the foul prison slop to the serenade of the boys enjoying the brazen bull. finally your put to work out in the freezing cold not that most of the prison is much warmer. only heated areas are the lethal injection chamber and the gas chambers convicts that aint died their first execution yet get heat too of course. real comfy for you corpse boys. I watch you boys working as hard as you can just to stay warm in your thin uniforms. sure look to be enjoying your day yet again.

I continue to drown for five, long minutes, the sewage completely filling my lungs, causing me to heave and choke violently. Finally, after the five minutes end, I feel the hose be pulled out of my mouth and the other boy throw me onto the ground face first, straddling me and shoving his cock into my ass. I scream in pain as he thrust in and out of my ass, his cock rubbing my insides raw. Finally, after what seems like forever, I feel the rat bastard shoot his load inside me, his cum filling my guts. After my brutal rape, I hear you order me and the other boy to hold down the next corpse as you shove the hose down his throat, filling his lungs with sewage. I smile as the poor bastard drowns painfully, enjoying every bit of his agony. I watch as you work your way though all the victims for today's execution, watching you as you take pleasure in their pain and agony. Finally, after all the executions are done, I see you lead the ones allowed to eat to the food hall, giving us some foul prison slop while being serenaded by the brazen bull. Once we finish eating, I hear you order us to work another long day in the freezing cold. As we work, the below zero temperature makes it extremely difficult to work, our skin turning ice blue every second, out pathetic prison rags not giving us any warmth.

as I watch you working hard, I ask if you enjoyed the fun you and your new buddy had with all the boys that you both fucked after they enjoyed five minutes of sewage poured down their throats. I see your damn near frozen in your prison rags. I ask how fucking comfy you are dressed real fine for the work and conditions as a fucking corpse here. finally I grab you and start fucking your ass with my huge cock. you howl in agony as it stretches your ass wider than you figured it could get only for me to force it deeper into your tormented guts. twelve inch width as us club members are altered to be as big as possible for our cocks to torment you boys when we have our fun with you fucking you. you sure seem to be enjoying my huge cock in your ass. then I cum, pull it out, then force it down your throat to have some more fun with you. fucking your throat shuts you up damn good. when I cum again in your belly I put you back to work in the freezing cold. enjoying your now far greater miseries. finally work time is done and your dragged to the fight cage at the gas chamber doors to see which of you boys will be fighting to keep from being gassed for the night.

As I work in the freezing cold, I hear you ask me if I enjoyed the fun I had with my new partner, fucking guys after they enjoyed five minutes of drowning in sewage. I just nod and flash a cruel, sadistic smile, letting you know I really enjoyed it. I go back to work, and I hear you ask me how comfy I am in my pathetic prison rags. I try to tell you to fuck off, but my nanotech takes over, and, through chattering teeth, I tell you that the cold feels good, hating myself as I say it. I then try to go back to work, but I feel you grab me and force me to the ground, shoving your huge cock into my ass. I scream in agony as you viciously rape my frozen ass, your massive cock rubbing my insides raw with every thrust. After several brutal minutes, I feel you blow your load inside me, your disgusting cum filling my ass. After violently raping my ass, I feel you pull out of me and turn me around, shoving your cock into my mouth this time. I choke hard as you fuck my mouth, struggling to breathe as you thrust in and out. Finally, after several agonizing minutes, I feel you cum into my mouth, the disgusting liquid filling my mouth, throat, and belly. After you finish with me, I feel you pull me off of you, ordering me back to work covered in you cum. Finally, after working for hours in the freezing cold, I hear you order us back to the fighting cage to pick numbers for today's fights.

I hear you call two prisoner numbers for the first fight, neither of which are my number. I watch as you order the two corpses into the cage, locking the gate behind them. I stand outside the cage, smiling as I wait for the two boys to begin fighting.

I enjoy as the two corpses fight to make sure that they are the victorious one and not the one that spends the night choking on the gas. they are real entertaining for me and the club members. for you corpses I figure its the best entertaining you get here watching them fight to keep from suffering in that chamber. inevitably one of them wins and drags the other into the chamber and straps him in chair a. then I call out the second two numbers seeing which of you boys get to fight to fill the second chair for a night of gassing. either of them yours or your cellmates.

I watch as the two corpses duke it out in the cage, smiling as they viciously beat each other, one corpse overpowering the other after several minutes. After the fight ends, I watch as the winner drags the loser into the gas chamber, strapping him into one of the chairs. After the first corpse is strapped in, I hear you call out the next two numbers, one is my number and the other is my cellmate's number. Once the numbers are called, I see you shove both me and my cellmate into the cage, locking the gate behind us. Once locked in, I see my cellmate look at me, a crazed, feral look in his eyes. I just stare back, showing no emotion. I see my cellmate attack me seconds later, pummeling me to the ground, viciously beating me. In the middle of one of his hits, I grab one of his arms and twist it hard, breaking it, causing him to yelp in pain. Using the distraction, I overtake him and force him to the ground, brutally hitting and scratching at him. I watch as he tries to defend himself with his good arm, but I just grab it and twist it hard, breaking it like the other one. I then grab him by his hair and slam is head hard into the concrete numerous times, violently crushing his head and face. After the fight, I get up and look down on my cellmate, his body completely broken and bloody. I just smile at his broken form, I am going to enjoy watching this fucker choke on the gas.

he twitches his body slowly repairing itself into its new twisted form, his bones knitting into the new positions you put them in as you watch. best move fast to get him strapped in that chamber before he can come back and get you strapped in for your gassing.

I watch as his bones begin to heal, knitting into the new positions I put them in. I immediately pick him up and drag his ass into the gas chamber, strapping him down tight in the second chair before he heals completely. After I strap him in and leave the chamber, I watch him through the window, the pathetic punk struggling to free himself from his bonds. I just smile at his pitiful attempts, that fucker is going to suffer hard.

with his bones broke and healing wrong he is already in agony. you can see that his limbs in those straps are twisted in ways they shouldn't be. his struggles against the straps as he waits for you to seal him and his buddy in only further torment him and fuck up his arms. you see me smile and nod at you, telling you to seal these boys in so they can enjoy a long night of gassing.

As my cellmate struggles against his straps, I watch as he screams in agony, his broken bones twisted in ways they shouldn't be. I just continue to smile at him, enjoying every bit of his pain and agony. I then turn to you and see you smile and nod at me, telling me to seal them in for the two boys in for their gassing. I smile and do as I am told, sealing the chamber tight, waiting for their torment to continue.

he heals fast enough his bones healing in their broken positions. I wait for you to seal them in so I can get them choking on the gas.

watching you seal the door on them, both of them screaming and cursing at you in their terror and agony, then I smile as I start the pump that will lower the air pressure in the chamber, then drop the acid and then the cyanide pellets, enjoying as they breath in their first breaths of the gas that they will be enjoying all night to enjoy their punishing for losing.

After I seal the door, I watch as you start the pump that will lower the air pressure in the chamber, then watch as you drop the acid then the cyanide pellets. I watch as the two losers breathe in the toxic gas, both heaving and choking in agonizing pain. I just smile as they struggle to breathe, straining hard in their straps as the gas continues to rise, taking pleasure in knowing that they will be suffering all night long.

I let you boys enjoy watching them choking on the gas for an hour before I have you and the rest of the boys that are higher level put the rest of the boys to bed in the sewer pits, then I have a club member guard take each pair of you to your cell, you now with the brute that won the other match as your cellmate. he grins at you as I slam the door shut then goes at you like the predator he has become.

Back