motorcycle club executions.

you watch his partner in the chamber spasm in the other chair, enjoying the gas as much as his big partner in there. their faces a fine strangling purple, the looks on their faces showing that they are enjoying the cruel pleasures of the gassing damn fine. I ask you boys if they look like they are enjoying the fun of the hard punishing they are getting. I hear your approval of my treatment of them. the one you beat stares at you flipping you the bird with both middle fingers. showing his appreciation for your beating him I figure. we enjoy the show of their struggling in the gas for a while before leaving them to enjoy a night in that chamber. your taken back to your cell after you throw the losers into the sewage filled pits for their nights alone. your brutal cellmate ready to have some real fun with you. of course he keeps attacking you throughout the night knowing only that he must beat you.

I continue to watch as the two losers choke violently on the gas, smiling as their faces turn purple from the lack of oxygen, their faces contorting in agonizing pain. As me and the others watch, I hear you ask us if those boys look like they are enjoying the fun of the hard punishing they are getting. I just smile and join in the cheering of my comrades. As we cheer for their pain and agony, I see my opponent flip me the bird with both fingers. I just flash him a cruel, sadistic smile, completely unfazed. I continue to watch them for some time longer before they are left to choke in the chamber overnight. I see you lead me back to my cell after throwing the rest of the losers into the pit cells, locking me in for the night with my cellmate. After we are locked in, my cellmate immediately attacks me, overpowering me and taking me down. My cellmate and I fight for hours, each of us overpowering each other numerous times throughout the night. As we fight, I resolve not to lose to him or anyone, I will come out on top, no matter what.

you lose many times as the loser scum you are, every time your cellmate takes you down and rapes you that night he says that he wants to enjoy watching you choking in that gas chamber, he wants you to flip him off like the boys in there did as they choked. he wants an eternity of enjoying your gassings. he says that all here want to enjoy watching you choke on the gas. he seems to be saying anything and everything he can to mentally tear you down and break you.

My cellmate and I continue to fight each other throughout the night. I watch as he overpowers me many times throughout the night, beating and raping me viciously. As he rapes me, I hear him say over and over that he wants to enjoy watching me choke in the gas chamber, that he wants to enjoy my flipping the bird like the other boy in the chamber, that he wants an eternity of enjoying my gassings, saying anything and everything to tear me down and break me. As he continues to spew out insults, I can feel my anger and hatred growing with every word, and, through sheer anger and hatred, I over take my cellmate, attacking him and pummeling him to the ground. I turn him over and violently rape him hard, thrusting my cock in and out of his ass. As I rape him, I wrap my hands around his neck and squeeze hard, listening to his agonizing gurgles as he struggles to breathe, his face turning a deep purple as I squeeze harder. As I continue to rape and strangle him, I resolve not to let this fucker or any one beat me down, I refuse to be on the bottom rung again.

As I choke and rape my cellmate, I tell him that he is a piece of shit scum that will end up back in the pits or on another hellhole world. I tell him that he will never beat me, no matter how hard he tries. I tell him that I will be the one enjoying him as he chokes in the gas chamber, or dances as he hangs from the noose, or screams in agony as he is drawn and quartered. I tell him that, no matter what kind of agony and suffering he will go through, I will be the one watching and enjoying every moment of it.

the guards watching you enjoy the show as you boys fight. you see them patrolling the cells area occasionally if two convicts aint fighting enough they pull them out to have some fun beating and raping them. encourages you boys to be as aggressive as you can be to each other.

As we both continue to fight each other for dominance, out of the corner of my eye, I see some of the guards watching us, enjoying the show. I see them patrolling the cells, and, as they do, I watch them open one of the cells and pull out the two corpses inside. Apparently, they weren't fighting each other, and now the guards need to teach them a lesson. I watch as they each grab one of the corpses and begin to have some fun with them, viciously beating and fucking them raw. This is meant to encourage us to be more aggressive to each other. Well, it seems to be working for me. As I watch them brutally beat and rape the other boys, I become more anger and hateful and begin to beat my cellmate more aggressively, grabbing him by the hair and slamming his face into the concrete, smiling as his face becomes a broken, bloody mess.

finally you boys are let out of the cell for todays execution. both of you bloodied damn good for your next brutal death. I say to you that it looks like you boys are gonna enjoy todays execution real fine from the way you beat the crap out of each other. as you watch five convicts are picked out to join you corpses in the execution. the young punks sure look scared at their fates. they look at you boys to get even more scared. 7584502804_b6738b9fd2_o.jpg five fine lookers, real purty boys that need plenty of roughening up to look as fucking good as you corpses look. well we got a good start to roughening up their looks. we drag you out to where you hear us club members riding and corpses screaming. there you see we got our bikes, a chain with a heavy manacle welded onto the back of each bike, I grab the first of the five and drag him to one of the bikes. I lock his wrist to the manacle as the other three club members get in position for the execution. they then proceed to lock his other three limbs to their bikes. he howls and cries as he realizes what we are gonna do to him today. each of us has headphones on so we can communicate. right now we all rev our bikes loud as we can to cover his cries of terror. when I give the word we dart off in four directions ripping him apart. killed him damn good, we drag his limbs around a bit then throw each limb into a pile and proceed to work through all you boys till only four of you are left to be ripped apart. you can see the horrified convicts watching this through bars of course. they seem brutalized enough now that they fucking enjoy watching our brutal executions of their buddies.

Hours later, I hear you unlock our cell door, ordering us out for the the day's execution. As we walk to the execution, I see you look me and my cellmate over, smiling at our broken, bloody forms. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred showing all over my face. When we get to the execution spot, I see four motorcycles in the middle of the area, a long chain with a heavy manacle welded on the back of each bike. As I continue to look on, I see you pick out the next convicts for execution, five young boys, all with terrified looks on their faces. I watch as you drag the first prisoner to where the bikes are, strapping one of his wrists into one of the manacles. As you do that, I see three other members do the same thing to his other limbs with the other three manacles. As he is locked in, I watch as he realizes how he is going to die, listening as he begs for you to let him go. I see you ignore him as you make your way to your bike, revving it up, getting ready to ride. Through the headset you have on, I hear you tell the others to get to their bikes, all the bikes now revving so loud that they drown out the prisoner's screams. I then see you give the word and watch as all four bikes ride off in four different directions, viciously ripping his limbs straight off his body, his dead body now a limbless stump. I watch as you and the others drive around with the limbs still attached to the chains, then I see you dump the limbs into a pile, waiting to be reattached. I then see you repeat the process on the other four prisoners, brutally ripping off their limbs with your bikes. As I watch the execution, I look at the convicts being forced to watch the deaths of their former buddies, all of them scared shitless and sobbing uncontrollably. As I look them over, I just smile at their terror and anguish, knowing that they will be on this side of the bars soon enough.

you then enjoy my doing it to you and the rest of you corpses, then I have one of the prospects sew the first convict back together only to put the former convict to work sewing the rest of you back together. as you boys get your limbs sewn back on however mix and match they do it making many of you boys even more twisted chimeras.

After the five convicts are executed, I watch as you do the same thing to the rest of the corpses, myself going last. As you chain me in the chains, I see you flash me a cruel, sadistic smile, taking pleasure in the agony and pain I am about to feel. I just glare at you and spit in your face, anger and hatred showing all over my face. I then see you and the others go to your bikes, revving them up and driving off in four different directions. I scream in agony as I feel my limbs be violently ripped from my body, blood gushing out of my open wounds. After I am executed, I watch as you order one of the demon prospects to sew the first convict back together, the new corpse's limbs not matching his body. After he is sewn back together, I hear you order him to sew the rest of the corpses back together. I watch as he sews us back together, using whatever limbs he can grab, doesn't matter if the limbs match our bodies. Once he is finished, I look over all the corpses. God damn, we all look like monsters of an unholy hell from a child's worst nightmare.

I say to you boys, damn really got you boys looking even better than before. now that you twisted damned souls are properly punished this morning figure that we best collect the two that enjoyed a night sniffing cyanide for losing their fights and get them ripped apart. I take you back to the gas chamber the two are in. they are still alive choking on the gas in there. I pump out the gas and order you to open up the door and drag them out and over to the dismemberment by bikes area to finish their punishing for this morning. you watch them get ripped apart then sewn back together in the same twisted way you all are. then I have your twisted forms put to work out in the cold fields. each day it gets a bit colder and the sun seems smaller and a bit farther away. you suspect that this hell world aint on a normal orbit but might be going deep into the cold of space only to circle around to a closest spot too damn close to the sun. still we don't give you anything to keep you boys warm when working or taking punishments outdoors. got no damn good reasons to do that. in fact we keep you in uniforms best used for the hottest parts of this worlds year so they are minimal clothing for hot weather and not good for the bitter cold your enjoying now. as your marched to work you can see the boys suffering on the impalement poles and crosses enjoying this cold completely naked.

I see you smiling at our twisted forms, enjoying the hellish monsters we have become. Once me and the rest are sewn back together, I hear you tell me to grab the two punks still in the gas chamber for their dismemberment. I watch as you pump the gas out and then I enter the chamber, unstrapping and dragging out the two still choking forms. I drag them over to the bikes and watch as the first of the two are chained in the manacles. I then see you and the others rev up the bikes and drive off in four directions, the pathetic corpse screaming in agony as his limbs are ripped apart, blood gushing from his stumps. I then see you repeat the process with the second corpse, and, once the execution is done, watch as they are sewn back together, their new forms even more twisted than the last. Finally, once all the executions are done, I hear you order me and the rest of the corpses to work in the cold fields for the rest of the day. As we march out to the fields, I see the boys suffering on the impalement poles, shivering naked in the freezing cold weather. As I walk past them, I just smile, enjoying their agony and suffering.

I see your pleasure at the suffering of your inferiors and am pleased at you. you boys work hard in the freezing cold digging in the frozen ground to break it up. you boys sure seem to be enjoying the 50 below weather today in your summer work uniforms. you boys are suffering real fine. finally I let you eat a bit, just enough to keep your weight up to the one pound you hopefully still are, if you aint that light then you don't get nothing to eat. I enjoy as you boys shiver and look frozen in your thin uniforms. all of you are starved and I see you boys fight for any food you can get.

I see you smiling at me as I enjoy the suffering of my inferiors, pleased with my enjoyment. For hours, I, along with my fellow corpses, work in the freezing cold, digging the frozen ground to break it up. As I work, I shiver in the fifty below weather, my skin turning blue from the cold, my uniform not offering any warmth at all. Finally, after hours of hard labor, I see you let us eat a little bit, just enough to keep us at our one pound weight. As we eat, I see some boys aren't allowed to eat, since they are to heavy, so they are forced to starve. Since they aren't allowed to eat, I see those boys attack the one that are allowed to eat, fighting them for any food that they can get. As they fight, I see you smiling at them, enjoying the vicious monsters they are becoming.

once your fed and all the food is gone you boys go back to work to finish out your 12 hour work shift. you sure seem to be enjoying it. blue skinned and shivering in pleasure at the cold. finally your work shift is over and I call out two prison numbers to have them fight in front of the gas chamber door. one of them will enjoy a naked night choking on the gas then the nights till his next fight in a solitary sewer pit cell and the other will enjoy fighting with his cellmate in a two convict cell all night. they fight real hard for the pleasure they prefer. finally one of them wins and straps the other into the gas chamber for the night. then I have the second fight happen so that the boy that is strapped down has a buddy to enjoy the gas with for the night. finally both losers are strapped down and sealed in. you boys enjoy for about an hour as they start enjoying the gas, straining against their straps, choking, gasping, puking, their faces turning a real purty strangling purple color as they sure look to be enjoying the agonies of the gassing. then the ones that are allowed to eat get fed while the rest of you just get sent to your cells for the night.

After all the food is gone, I go back to work with the rest of the corpses, working twelve hours in the freezing cold weather, my skin becoming more blue than before. Finally, after twelve long hours of hard labor, I hear you call out the prison numbers of two of the corpses, then I see you lock them into the cage to fight. I watch as they fight real hard, one of the corpses overtaking the other and taking him down hard. After the fight, I watch as the winner drags the loser into the gas chamber, strapping him into one of the chairs. After he is strapped in, I hear you call out two more prison numbers, locking the two corpses in the cage to duke it out in another fight. After the cage is locked, I watch as one corpse quickly overtake the other, slamming him to the ground and beating him mercilessly. After the fight ends, I watch as the second loser is dragged into the gas chamber and strapped into the second chair, the chamber door then sealed once they are both in. I then watch as you pump in the gas, the two corpses violently choking as they breathe in the toxic fumes. I watch the two losers choke for about an hour with the other corpses, smiling as they strain against their straps, their faces turning a brutal purple as they choke on the gas. After an hour of watching their agony, I see you lead us to the food hall, allowing us to eat some food, then watch as you lead us back to our cells, locking us in for another long, restless night.

you look at your brutal cellmate, he smiles at you then gets ready to have his fun with you. figure you prepare to fight him off and keep him in his place.

After you lock me in, I immediately look at my cellmate, the psycho standing in the corner, a crazed sadistic look drawn on his face. I just glare at the crazy punk, anger and rage written all over my face. I see my cellmate attack me, tackling and pummeling me to the ground, beating and raping me once I am on the ground. I fight back with all my might, overtaking him and forcing him to the ground. Once he is under me, I begin to viciously rape him, choking him as I thrust in and out. The fighting and raping goes on for hours between me and my cellmate, myself maintaining the upper hand, making sure this fucker knows his place here.

Back