motorcycle club executions.

he keeps on trying again and again. so you have to keep beating the crap out of him until he finally gets to overpower you and rapes you brutally. now your the one in trouble and have to take back your power from him or else earn worse punishing in one of the other hells.

Later in the night, my cellmate wakes up and attacks me again, and I overpower him again, beating the shit out of him. Throughout the night, my cellmate keeps attacking me, and we fight hard for hours. Finally, my cellmate is able to overpower me, slamming me hard into the floor and viciously raping me. I grunt in pain with every thrust, his hard cock rubbing my insides raw. I finally feel him finish his rape, dumping a load of hot cum into my ass. I feel him pull out of me and stand up, looking down on me and smiling, enjoying my suffering. I look back at him, red in my eyes, and, in sheer anger and hatred, I viciously attack him, slamming him hard into the cell bars and the concrete walls. I pummel him to the floor and wrap my hands around his throat, squeezing hard. I see my cellmate violently scratch at my arms, trying to get me to let go, but I am not going to release him. As I continue choking him, I see him struggling to breathe through his closed throat, his face turning a deep purple shade. At one point, I feel my cellmate's neck snap as I tighten my grip, watching his body go completely limp. I then release my grip and turn my cellmate over on his stomach, pulling out my cock and shoving it in his ass. As I violently rape him, I hear my cellmate whimper underneath me, sobbing with every brutal thrust. I grab his neck and begin to choke him again to silence him, his whimpering turning into vicious gurgles. I finally finish raping the pathetic wretch, dumping a load of cum inside him. I then pull out of him and stand up, looking down on his limp form. I grab him by the hair and pull him up to face me, anger and hatred written all over my face. As I glare at him, I spit in his face and tell him that, if he ever tries to beat me again, I will make his life an even worse living hell. I then throw him against the wall, his limp body falling onto the floor, and return to my side of the cell, getting a little more rest before the next morning.

he doesn't stop of course, he cant, this place is turning him into the same vicious animal that your turning into. he just increases the violence of his attempts to put you in your proper place as his prey. same as your doing to him. you boys keep this up all night until we call you out to begin your new day with your next brutal execution. your all dragged out to the guillotine courtyard, four fine convicts two former cops and two young punks to enjoy being beheaded. 4000009899_98a31894f2_o.jpgfine additions to the hell you boys enjoy.

Some time later, I hear my cellmate get up again and attack me, and we fight like vicious animals throughout the rest of the night, each of us beating each other for dominance, showing no mercy or sympathy to each other. Hours later, I see you come to our cell door, smiling at our brutal violence, enjoying the animals we are becoming. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred growing more and more. I hear you unlock our door, ordering us out to the guillotine yard. I follow you out to the yard, seeing the next convicts for execution, two former cops and two young punks, waiting to die. As I wait for the executions to start, I give the convicts a look over, all are absolutely terrified, the two young prisoners are silently sobbing. I just smile at them, knowing it will only get worse from here on out.

I say to you, looks like these boys need some rough fun from you. show me what you got before we behead them. I let you and the other corpses have your fun with them raping them. then I behead them and all you corpses. later I put heads on random bodies to revive you boys. after enjoying watching you corpses heads trying to show that your still conscious detached from your bodies for about an hour.

Before you send them to the guillotine, I hear you order me and the rest of the corpses to have fun with the convicts by raping them. For hours, me and the others take turns raping the two former guards and their prisoners, the pathetic wretches screaming and sobbing in agony as we thrust our hard cocks in and out of their asses. Finally, after the brutal gang rape is over, I see you lead them up to the guillotine and behead them one by one, their heads rolling across the floor as the blade slices through their necks. After you finish with the prisoners, I watch as you behead the rest of us corpses, myself going last. As I am strapped to the guillotine, I see you smile at me, taking pleasure in my suffering. I just glare at you as the blade is brought down, my head rolling as the blade cuts through my neck. I then see my own head be picked up and thrown onto a pile of other corpse heads and my lifeless body be thrown onto a pile of other bodies. I then watch as demon prospects sew all the head back onto random bodies, my nanotech keeping me conscious to witness the whole process. I then see my own head sewn back onto a body, and, as the process is finished, I feel my body come back to life, the nanotech reviving the once lifeless form. Once all the heads are sewn back on, I hear you order all of us to the mines for another long day of hard labor.

I look at your new emaciated and twisted form, the head sewn on twisted like most of the other corpses, you work hard as you can, your body forced to put all your effort into the mining your doing for us. I see that one of the new boys is coming with the wheelbarrow, you fill it fast as you can as the young former convicts head is backwards on the big old guards body. making him look damn good as one of you corpses. he pushes the wheelbarrow down the tunnel going back to the surface to drop off all you dug up. you just keep digging in your agonies. every injury you enjoyed since your new body took form is causing you perfect pain. the more twisted and warped you boys get the better.

I, along with the rest of my fellow corpses, work in the mines for the next twelve hours. As we work, I see you staring at our emaciated, twisted forms, smiling at us, enjoying our agony and suffering. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred burning strong. I see one of the new boys come towards me with a wheelbarrow, so I fill it as fast as I can with the ore I just mined. As he leaves to dump the ore, I take a good look at him, noticing it is one of the young convict's head sewn on backwards on the body of one of the former guards. Hm, these bastards have one hell of a sick sense of humor. I keep looking around at my fellow corpses as I work, many of the heads are sewn on backwards or lopsided, all their bodies completely emaciated from the lack of food, totally twisted form all the executions. There are no humans hear anymore, just a circus of freaks.

aint even freaks, twisted things from the depths of the worst hells is what you boys are. things from places that just aint right. just getting most of you boys ready for your permanent homes on some of the other hell worlds. no doubt you remember the boys at the portals that you watched get sent to worlds that seemed to have guards that were inhuman things, boogeymen and things from lovecraftian nightmares. actually most of the hell worlds that our portals go to are like that. fuckers that come back from them slowly turn back to you twisted corpses from things that are even more twisted and inhuman looking from their hell worlds. then they get another chance to try to earn a place as a demon. so this twisted humor is nothing compared to the other worlds. you also saw boys around that have been ripped apart only to be reattached randomly to other corpse parts. things that are real fucking twisted. most of the demons have spent long periods of time in the most nightmarish of our hells to become what they need to be. after a long time working your taken to the meal hall to eat serenaded by the screams of twisted hellspawn roasting in the brazen bull, then we go through the routine of calling out the numbers for the daily fights to get you boys chosen for the sewer pit solitary cells or the two corpse cells like the one you share with your cellmate. figure you hear your cellmates number get called and watch him fight to stay in your cell to rape and abuse you like you do to him. this place is designed to keep shattering corpses minds till there is nothing left but animals that might eventually prove worthy of becoming demons. so does your cellmate win the right to stay with you or not.

I continue to work for hours alongside my fellow corpses, mining and depositing ore from the tunnels. Finally, after a long day of hard labor, I see you lead us to the meal hall, letting us eat while being serenading by the corpses in the brazen bull. Once we finish eating, I hear you call out numbers for today's fights, my cellmate's number being one of them. I watch as my cellmate enters the cage, the corpse he is facing right behind him. Once they are locked in the cage, I see them immediately go after each other, my cellmate having the upper hand at first, but then his opponent quickly overtakes him. I watch as my cellmate is viciously beaten by his opponent, his opponent violently hitting and scratching at him, blood pouring out of his open wounds. Finally, I see his opponent win the fight, my cellmate laying on the concrete covered in his own blood. As my cellmate lays on the ground bleeding, I just smile, looks like he is going back to the pits.

yep, unless your number gets called tonight your gonna share your cell with the brute that just beat the crap out of the piece of shit that was your cellmate. he looks at you and smiles a crazed smile looking like a cruel lunatic. quickly he is ushered off to your shared cell for the pleasure of the demon brute that is the one in charge of your cell and then for you to fight with him over who is the top animal in your cell. you look at him and know your having a long night fighting him.

After the fight is over, I watch as the winner comes out of the cage, smiling a crazed smile at me as he passes by. I just glare at him, knowing I will have a long night with him as my new cellmate. After all the fights are over, me and my new cellmate are taken back to our cell and locked in for the night. As soon as we are locked in, we both immediately attack one another, fighting each other for dominance. At first, he quickly overtakes me, viciously beating and raping me, but then, after a while, I overpower him and return the favor. Our fighting goes on throughout the entire night until morning, each of us taking turns brutally beating each other. As we fight, I just continue to glare insanely at my cellmate, I don't care how crazy this fucker is, I will be the one on top, I refuse to be sent back to the pits or to another hellhole world.

when I take you boys out to be gutted in the morning I say that it sounds and looks like you boys had a fine night together. keep it up. with that your taken to a courtyard and your guts are ripped out after this bunch of convicts is done to join you as corpses. I let you disembowel your cellmate and him you with machetes as you boys seem to be enjoying your violent nights together. 3432587335_cba6298476_o.jpg a fine addition to your number, all of them are nice and violent like you boys of course. a damn fine bloodbath for all of you boys to enjoy todays execution.

My cellmate and I continue to fight for hours, only stopping when we see you come to the cell and unlocking the door, ordering us out for the next execution. I see you lead us to a courtyard where you have us disembowel each other. Before me and my cellmate execute each other, I watch as a huge group of convicts are disemboweled, their screams echo throughout the entire courtyard. I smile as they die slow, horrible deaths, taking pleasure in their unearthly, agonizing wails as their lives slip away. After all the convicts are disemboweled and dead, I hear you order my cellmate to disembowel me. I watch as he straps me down, glaring at him as he picks up a gutting knife and approaches me. I howl in agony as he opens up my abdomen and viciously rips out my organs, leaving a huge gaping hole, blood oozing out of the open wound. Once he is finished, I am let go and ordered to do the same to him. I strap him down tight and pick up a gutting knife, smiling as I begin to cut open his abdomen. Once I cut him open, I begin to gut him, viciously ripping out his organs, blood gushing out of his new opening. As I disembowel him, I listen to his agonizing wails, smiling as they echo throughout the courtyard; I will come out on top of this asshole, no matter what.

I smile at your brutality and cruelty, I am making you a fine brute for this place. I then let you boys eat breakfast to the sounds of the brazen bull, at this point the food will fall out of the hole in your gut until you heal up enough. then we put you to work in the fields this time. as for coming out on top, every cellmate you get will be trying to make sure that your on the bottom where you belong. you boys that are in the two convict cells are worked as overseers for the pit convicts. your brutally whipping some of the boys that joined you today after getting gutted to force them to work as hard and fast as you think they can. you sure seem to enjoy that work. later one of your victims gets to fight you in the cage fight to drop you back down to the pit. damn good motivation for him to beat you.

I see you smiling as I rip out my cellmate's organs, taking pleasure in my cruelty and brutality. After all the executions are done, I see you lead us to the mess hall to let us eat some breakfast while being serenading by the brazen bull. As I eat, I watch as the food falls out of my gaping wound, my stomach not healed enough to keep it in. After breakfast, I hear you order us to another long day of hard labor out in the fields. When we get there, I hear you order us to work as overseers for the pit convicts, making sure they get the job done. With that, I grab a whip and begin to brutally whip the corpses under me, smiling as they yell out in agony with every lash, picking up the pace when they slow down, showing them who is in charge. Finally, after all the work is done, I hear you call out numbers for the day's cage fights, my number finally being called. I see you lock me in the cage with one of the corpses that I whipped just moments earlier. I see my opponent smiling at my diminutive form, thinking this will be an easy battle. I just glare back at him, making sure I don't make the fight easy. Once the cage is locked, I watch as my opponent attacks me, but I quickly dodge his attacks. I then attack my opponent, latching onto his balls with my teeth. As I bite down hard, I hear my opponent scream in agony, dropping to his knees as he tries to pull me off. Once he is on his knees, I attack again and pummel him to the ground, violently hitting and scratching him, leaving vicious bruises and scratches all over his face and chest. As I continue my attack, I hear him sobbing underneath me, begging me to stop, but I ignore his pathetic pleas. Finally, after what seem like forever, I finish attacking him, getting up off his broken form. As I stand up, I look down on him and smile, enjoying the pathetic wretch lying there, sobbing as blood pours out of his wounds.

I smile as you look around in the cage, spotting the door to one of the prison gas chambers as the only way out for your vanquished foe, I watch as you drag him into the chamber and strap him down. then I order you out and the next pair fight in to give that boy a buddy to choke on the gas with him. does your vanquished say anything as you strap him in the chamber to enjoy himself a gassing.

I see you smile as I finish beating my opponent, enjoying my viciousness against the poor bastard. I then see you point to a door, it leading to one of the prison gas chambers. I nod, acknowledging what you want me to do next. I then grab my opponent by his bloody balls and give them a good squeeze, eliciting a pained yelp from him. I order him to his knees and tell him to crawl to the gas chamber, my hand still wrapped tight around his damaged nuts. When we get to the chamber, I order him to sit in one of the two chairs, still squeezing his balls tight as he complies. Once in the chair, I begin to strap him in. As I strap him in tight, I listen to the pathetic wretch sob as he begs me to let him go, saying he will give me anything I want if I just release him. I grab him by the hair and yank his face up to mine, a look of pure terror on his face. I flash him a cruel, sadistic smile and tell him that he is already giving me what I want, his agony and suffering for my pleasure.

at that point he shuts up, knowing that he will find no mercy here from you. that his weakness will just get him more pain and punishing in this gas chamber. if anything he looks real scared now. he sees that the second chair is empty and he knows that I wont execute him till that chair has someone to be choking on the gas with him. he can see the fight through the open chamber door he enjoys as one of the young convicts whose head is now backwards on a former guards body drags in his vanquished foe and proceeds to strap him down next to him. one of the tiny imps that will be choking with him. with that I tell you boys to move to the window after the victor seals the chamber for us. you watch as I move to the controls and start the execution. then you watch as they suffer and choke as long as I fucking want them to suffer for losing. the big one, his chest heaving, drooling, his face contorted in a look of strangled agony is staring at you out the window. he is also straining against the straps trying to escape the fumes choking him.

I watch as the wretch goes completely silent at my words, smiling at him as he realizes he will receive no mercy here. I exit the chamber and step back to watch the next fight between one of the young convicts with a backwards head and another one of my diminutive corpse comrades. As they fight, I see my beaten opponent through the chamber window, looking absolutely terrified. I just smile, enjoying his fear. After the fight is over, I see the corpse with the backwards head drag the loser into the chamber, strapping him down tight into the other chair. After the chamber is sealed, I hear you tell us to move to the window for a front row seat for the execution. I move to the chamber window, then I watch as you move over to the controls, turning on the gas, starting the execution. As the gas fills up the chamber, I watch as my opponent begins to choke violently, his chest is heaving hard, drool is coming out of his mouth, and his face is contorted in absolute agony. As he continues to choke, I see him straining against his straps, trying desperately with all his might to escape the deadly, toxic fumes. I just smile at his useless attempts, knowing that there is no escape from the chamber or this hell.

Back