Page 39 of 46 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast
    Forum Regular
    you watch as I dip him in the cauldron, he bellows out his final scream as he dies. a fine death far as I am concerned. of course he fights as he goes down into the oil. finally I pull out his limp form and confirm that he has died so I can revive him to his agonies. with that I move to the third former cop to enjoy his first death here.

Forum Regular
    I watch as you dip the prisoner into the cauldron, the convict fighting a losing battle as he slowly lowered. I listen to him scream in agony as his body is submerged into the oil, taking pleasure in his ungodly, painful wails. Finally, I watch as he finally expires, you pulling his limp form out of the cauldron and reviving him. I pull him down once he is revived, the new corpse screaming in agonizing pain, his body covered with vicious burns. I then move onto the last former cop, dragging him up to the cauldron on his knees, holding onto his cock and balls tight. I put his wrists in the manacles above the cauldron and watch as you lift him up in the air. As he dangles, waiting to be lowered, I see him look at me with pleading eyes, begging me to save him. I just flash him a cruel smile, taking pleasure in the agony he is about to endure.

Forum Regular
    by this point he knows that he will never find mercy again. something that all you boys learn damn quick. I think that the true horror is that all the executed here know that their torments might never end. that there is only a tiny chance of them becoming one of the demons or devils. he howls in his first agonies here. horrible agonies for even you boys his fellow damned. after these three are done I do the same to all you corpses. not any comfort to the first three of course just more horror to them. you see us devils and demons enjoying your pain and terror as we do all of you.

Forum Regular
    I watch as the prisoner is slowly dipped into the boiling oil, smiling as he screams in agony. Sometime later, I see him pass out, finally expiring from his burns. I then watch as he is revived as a corpse, the pathetic wretch screaming in agony as he wakes up. After the three convicts are executed and revived, I watch as you do the same thing to the rest of the corpses, myself going last. I see you chain me in the manacles and lift me above the cauldron. I see you smile as you lower me into the boiling oil, enjoying every bit of my suffering. I just glare at you as I enter the oil, do your worst, mother fucker.

Forum Regular
    moment you touch that oil you feel the same pain you enjoyed every other time you got burned and cooked. a fine pain, ain't it boy. I hear your roar of agony as you cook alive.

Forum Regular
    I scream in agonizing pain as I touch the oil, the oil leaving vicious burns all over my skin. I see you smiling as I scream, the sound music to your ears, enjoying every bit of my ungodly pain. I just glare at you as I continue to be submerged in the hot liquid, my anger and hatred as hot as the oil.

Forum Regular
    I enjoy the show of your agonies of being dipped in the oil. your body cooking as your still alive. damn your screams sound good as did every other scream you corpses and convicts made today. I watch as you spasm in agony the deeper in the oil you go and the more you cook alive. your screams cut off as your lungs cook. your body swelling from cooking and burning finally I see your eyes pop with your final sight being my pleasure at your torments. you feel yourself hauled out later and put to work mining while still cooked, your body slowly regenerating enough for you to obey my orders and work as hard as you can in your agonies. you got a new asphalt hide to enjoy and eventually new eyeballs grow so you can see how pretty you boys now look.

Forum Regular
    I continue to scream in agony as I am lowered into the oil, my body viciously spasming as I go deeper and deeper into the cauldron. Soon, my screams turn into horrible gasps as my lungs are brutally cooked. As I am submerged into the oil, I can feel my body swelling from the hot oil, my eyes finally popping as I am cooked. Right before my eyes pop, I see you smiling at me, enjoying my agony. I just seethe, hating you with every fiber of my being. I then feel you pull me out of the cauldron, the oil drying onto my skin. Once I am unchained, I hear you order me to work in the mines along with the rest of the corpses. As I work, I feel my body regenerating enough for me to function, my eyes slowly growing back. As I get my sight back, I can finally see what we have all become, a bunch of little freaks covered in vicious burns and black asphalt; we look like a bunch of living roadkill.

Forum Regular
    you look more and more like things from the depths of fucking hell. twisted caricatures of humanity, still you got plenty of humanity left as it will take years to strip the last bit of humanity from you boys to make you proper demons. I enjoy as you work hard in the mine, your pain increasing as the asphalt hardens on your bodies. stiffening your agonized bodies making it damn hard to move, later on we will have an execution that will rid you of that asphalt. of course it will hurt real damn good for you boys. finally after a damn long 12 hour works shift your allowed to stop. then you get to enjoy another meal serenaded by the brazen bull. you enjoy the sounds of torment as you eat. then enjoy another nice night with your cellmate who gets to try even harder to overpower you, he looks to be getting real desperate and rough in doing so.

Forum Regular
    I continue to work long and hard in the mines, the work becoming harder and harder as the asphalt on my body hardens. I see you smiling at me as I work, enjoying my struggle to move my stiffening body. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred growing every second as I work. Finally, after twelve long hours of hard labor, I hear you allow us to stop, then I see you lead us to the mess hall for food. As we eat, we are serenaded by corpses in the brazen bull. I just smile as the corpses are burned, their screams are music to my ears. After our meal, I see you lead us back to our cells, locking us in for another night. As I try to rest, I see my cellmate attack me once again, trying to overpower me. As we fight, I see that he has become stronger, getting a few hits off of me, but I still manage to overpower him. I grab him by his arms and flip him over onto the ground, lifting myself on top of him. Then, out of sheer anger and hatred, I grab him by the hair and slam his head numerous times into the concrete ground, leaving him barely conscious. As my cellmate lays in his own blood, I go back to my corner to rest for another night.

Forum Regular
    he keeps on trying again and again. so you have to keep beating the crap out of him until he finally gets to overpower you and rapes you brutally. now your the one in trouble and have to take back your power from him or else earn worse punishing in one of the other hells.

Forum Regular
    Later in the night, my cellmate wakes up and attacks me again, and I overpower him again, beating the shit out of him. Throughout the night, my cellmate keeps attacking me, and we fight hard for hours. Finally, my cellmate is able to overpower me, slamming me hard into the floor and viciously raping me. I grunt in pain with every thrust, his hard cock rubbing my insides raw. I finally feel him finish his rape, dumping a load of hot cum into my ass. I feel him pull out of me and stand up, looking down on me and smiling, enjoying my suffering. I look back at him, red in my eyes, and, in sheer anger and hatred, I viciously attack him, slamming him hard into the cell bars and the concrete walls. I pummel him to the floor and wrap my hands around his throat, squeezing hard. I see my cellmate violently scratch at my arms, trying to get me to let go, but I am not going to release him. As I continue choking him, I see him struggling to breathe through his closed throat, his face turning a deep purple shade. At one point, I feel my cellmate's neck snap as I tighten my grip, watching his body go completely limp. I then release my grip and turn my cellmate over on his stomach, pulling out my cock and shoving it in his ass. As I violently rape him, I hear my cellmate whimper underneath me, sobbing with every brutal thrust. I grab his neck and begin to choke him again to silence him, his whimpering turning into vicious gurgles. I finally finish raping the pathetic wretch, dumping a load of cum inside him. I then pull out of him and stand up, looking down on his limp form. I grab him by the hair and pull him up to face me, anger and hatred written all over my face. As I glare at him, I spit in his face and tell him that, if he ever tries to beat me again, I will make his life an even worse living hell. I then throw him against the wall, his limp body falling onto the floor, and return to my side of the cell, getting a little more rest before the next morning.

Forum Regular
    he doesn't stop of course, he cant, this place is turning him into the same vicious animal that your turning into. he just increases the violence of his attempts to put you in your proper place as his prey. same as your doing to him. you boys keep this up all night until we call you out to begin your new day with your next brutal execution. your all dragged out to the guillotine courtyard, four fine convicts two former cops and two young punks to enjoy being beheaded. 4000009899_98a31894f2_o.jpgfine additions to the hell you boys enjoy.

Forum Regular
    Some time later, I hear my cellmate get up again and attack me, and we fight like vicious animals throughout the rest of the night, each of us beating each other for dominance, showing no mercy or sympathy to each other. Hours later, I see you come to our cell door, smiling at our brutal violence, enjoying the animals we are becoming. I just glare at you, my anger and hatred growing more and more. I hear you unlock our door, ordering us out to the guillotine yard. I follow you out to the yard, seeing the next convicts for execution, two former cops and two young punks, waiting to die. As I wait for the executions to start, I give the convicts a look over, all are absolutely terrified, the two young prisoners are silently sobbing. I just smile at them, knowing it will only get worse from here on out.

Forum Regular
    I say to you, looks like these boys need some rough fun from you. show me what you got before we behead them. I let you and the other corpses have your fun with them raping them. then I behead them and all you corpses. later I put heads on random bodies to revive you boys. after enjoying watching you corpses heads trying to show that your still conscious detached from your bodies for about an hour.

Thread Information