motorcycle club executions.

zonmoy

Forum Veteran
club president came to me, says that a few of the club members need killing, that I am to carry out their just punishments by the club, that means I will enjoy fucking executing them. I start by getting my boys together, planning out how they will be captured. doubt that they will be honorable enough to take our clubs justice without running as the scum they are. we set up our plan to take them alive. by now they no doubt know that they are under our death sentence. not that it matters. we learn where they mostly hang out, where they might hide, since thier chapter is going to protect them the whole chapter risks captures and executions, just means more fine condemned for me and my boys. we surround the chapters clubhouse, tell them they got one chance to turn over the shitheads. they refuse, I give the signal and the boys that have gotten on the roof drop tear gas into the ventilation system of the building. they get out real damn quick after that and are captured easy enough. 100 tough members of the chapter for punishing as we see fit, we hood them in nearly airtight hoods. just enough holes so they can breath. blind, hands cuffed behind their backs, they are at our mercy now. we load them into whatever trucks we bring in to transport them to where we will eventually execute them.

I enjoy as the chapter president which is the one that I grabbed and am now forcing into the truck struggles against me. still he is helpless and choking still on the tear gas. the masks serve to trap the tear gas in so they have to keep breathing it to their discomfort and incapacitate. shit, its just fine misery for these doomed bikers. I look over the club president, wearing his colors, bdu pants, heavy boots. he is a big tough biker, looks about my weight of 350 pounds. gonna be a fine victim far as I am fucking concerned. I am dressed in jeans and in similar colors, just our own fucking chapter. got us a special patch that shows that we are the ones that carry out death sentences for our club. patch being a convict strapped down and hooded in an electric chair, one we wear as one of our front patches. when they saw that patch they knew their fates and now just put up the fight as they know they should to satisfy their honor of dying fighting. they all want to face their fate with as much defiance as they can while they know that we will do all we can to make sure they die in shameful degradation and terror. finally we got them all loaded up and secured in the truck. we start the truck up and drive off to the place of execution. a private prison we run just for this purpose.

figured I would have any that want to play the part of the condemned club members chime in with a description of how they look as a club member, what they are captured in and might just die in if they earn the mercy of dying in their gear.

it takes a few hours to get the boys to their place of execution, a long ride for them I figure. once there we haul them out and they can see all the visible execution equipment, our gallows, garrote, crosses, all the other cruel implements of torture and execution for them. we quickly sort through them. I grab the youngest prospect, drag him to the garrote, sit him on the stool then loop the rope around his neck. you got some last fucking words, boy. any of you boys want to play him and give him his last words before he strangles.

as he seems too fucking terrified to say anything I pull the rope tight, his young scrawny form bucks in his bdu pants, leather biker vest, and combat boots, the boots pawing desperately at the ground as I strangle him for about ten seconds before allowing him a break, he gasps for air when I release the rope, his face now a pretty shade of half strangled red, he is still fighting hard to escape his fate as I let him struggle for a while, enjoying this slow kill. finally I pull the rope tight again against the pole behind his head and he goes back to silently struggling for another ten seconds of agonizing strangling. you other boys see me laughing at my fun. shit it looks like the punk just pissed himself in fucking terror, of course I got to fucking mock him for it. aint no fucking dignity for those we fucking execute here. I start poking and prodding him during his rest periods as he gasps partly strangled, the other ones of my chapter grab the others and some of us pull down their pants to have fun raping and degrading them. of course that boy sees with his dying eyes his superiors at his chapter being degraded this way. a fine view for his dying eyes.

I look at him, he sobs out some gasps as he is now allowed to rest from his slow strangling for a moment, I see his eyes are wet, I say to him. you crying like a cowardly little shit of a baby, punk. real fine way for a piece of shit like you to act as your paying for your chapters crimes, aint that right boy. of course he cant reply, shit he is struggling to breath. few more times being strangled and he probably wont try to start breathing when we let him. yeah, I am fucking cruel to the pieces of shit I execute, not that they deserve anything better than the cruelties I give them. I look out at the chapter he was joining, a sorry looking bunch right now, real damn sorry to have crossed the fucking club leaders. well now they are learning how bad they will fucking pay for that crime. I strangle him another ten seconds. I feel him bucking as he struggles weaker now as he slowly succumbs to the fate he is given. he is trying hard to free his hands cuffed behind his back for his execution. aint getting free though. sure seems desperate as I let him breath again. his head sinks down as he gasps and coughs, showing just how fucking weak you are, boy, I say to him.

dont worry boy, figure this time you wont be able to recover when I strangle you, you will keep choking unable to breath until your dead. but you were dead when you decided not to escape from your chapter and they decided to cross the rest of the club. once your dead then I will work my way through the rest of you chapter so they will all be joining you in hell. with that I pull the loop tight one last time, he reacts only weakly as I strangle him for another 30 seconds, when I stop he doesnt start breathing again through his crushed throat. when I see that he aint gonna start breathing again I twist the rope tight and leave it tight, then we lead away all his buddies. they see his corpse and know that he is probably one of the luckiest of them.

we take them to the cellblock, order them to strip, those that refuse are cattle prodded till they comply. no mercy given. we give them orange prison coveralls, reminds them that they are below our club now, the whole chapter are convicts of our club. of course they know that they will end up executed like that kid if they are damn lucky. makes them scared shitless, just the way I fucking like these tough brutes. if I hang some of them I will allow them to hang in thier biker gear.

we take all but two of them out the next day, those two stay in their cells as their buddies are taken to the viewing area of the gas chamber the two will die in. once they are ready to view the execution I return to get the two, I go into the first cell and order him to fucking strip. PsychoKiller13 if you would like to play the one to be executed, if you would obey the order to strip.

surprised you comply knowing how cruel we executed the prospect, and that we made sure that the chapters got our videos of how we executed boys in the past, knowing your to die in my gas chamber where I set it up to draw out the gassing as long as possible, might be hours before I finally give you two enough gas to die.

Actually I'm cool with a long, drawn out death. The thought of suffering for hours before death is kind of a turn on for me; must be something wrong with my brain.

I see you have stripped, I then grab you force you against the bars, there I force my cock into your ass, fucking your ass hard as I can. hoping this will make you fight me from the shame of my raping your ass. we want you boys fighting as your dragged to the chamber. so do you fight as I violate your body or just comply.

I do fight back as you plow my ass. I struggle to get out of your grip, but you, being much larger than me, use your strength to slam me harder into the bars. You continue to fuck my ass harder and faster while telling me to just give up and accept my fate, but I continue to fight back. i do not intend to make it easy for you.

oh, I dont tell you to give up, in fact I tell you to fucking fight harder, that I aint gonna fucking stop till your ready to be dragged to the fucking chamber a fucking enraged animal that needs to be put down as a fucking mad dog.

I make it clear that the more you fight the more I fucking like it, that your fight and fucking terror is what makes my work the most fucking fun. as I fuck your ass I signal a fellow club member on the other side of the bars to torture your cock and balls with a cattle prod to provoke and torment you even more. I stop fucking you when your terror and shame is at its height only to start dragging you to the chamber for your execution.

I drag you into the gas chamber and force you to sit in the seat, I start strapping you down in that seat as you start looking around for any sign of mercy from the faces of those watching, you see all the faces of the fellow members of your chapter, all of them to die agonizing deaths like your about to enjoy, they all look terrified like they heard what I did to you before I dragged you in here. I secure you in the chair, then I tell you to say whatever you want to your buddies before I bring in your partner for gassing. I leave leaving the door open so you can hear me cruelly preparing him the same way I prepared you for the gassing. finally I drag him in foaming at the mouth in agony and terror. you watch as I strap him into the chair next to you, once he is secured, I address you, convict, you are sentenced to be gassed in this chamber till your dead. you have any last words before you die.

I can't. I try to speak, but I can't. Looking around, seeing my comrades and partner in the same situation, I am terrified to the core. My brain is in overdrive, trying to get me to scream, beg for my life, anything, but I can't. I can't talk, I can't move, I can't breathe.

you see me smile, pleased at your terror, I move on to your partner in the chamber, asking him for his last words, does he say anything. or has he given into the terror same as you.

Back