motorcycle club executions.

I smile at you when you hang him, particularly his shock and terror at his buddies long hanging. one of these two will be a fine corpse under you, the other one will be sent off either to another prison labor camp on this world or one on another world, the hot worlds always got openings for scum to torment. even the cold worlds got plenty of room. you watch him buck and struggle next to his buddy, his scrawny probably half starved body heaving in his struggles to get free of his noose. not that he has anything on the fight his buddy is giving. his eyes have gone forward again and he is staring at his hanging buddy, unable to do anything to help him as they are both hanging. he sees that his buddy aint lasting long though, still he knows that he will be back and will suffer like every corpse here suffers. like he will be suffering. :hang:

Last edited:
I watch as the prisoner struggles at the end of the noose. I watch him buck and twist in an effort to free himself, but I know his effort is useless; he will die today. I see his eyes move to his hanging buddy's struggling form next to him. I notice a look of concern in his eyes, like he wishes his buddy would be shown some sympathy and released from his agony. As I watch him watch his buddy, I get infuriated. That scrawny punk didn't seem to have any trouble adding to my pain and agony. With every second that passes, I become more and more furious. Finally, my anger explodes and I give the scrawny son of a bitch some vicious punches to his stomach. The prisoner tries to scream, but it is impossible. Between the noose destroying his throat and my punches knocking the wind out him, he can only respond with pained, agonizing gurgles. By the time I'm finished, his stomach is black and blue with bruises. After my tirade, I step back and continue to watch the punk hang. He is still dancing at the end of the noose, but much of his energy is depleted. After some time, the prisoner finally stops struggling. I watch as his eyes roll into the back of his head and he draws his last breath, his world now gone completely black. I continue to watch his dead body, still hanging from the noose, and I smile. I know that his torment has just begun, and I can't wait to see his agony and suffering continue.

I then tell the fucker that choked on the gas with you that its his turn to hang his two choices.

I hear you tell my corpse buddy who was gassed with me to pick out his two choices to hang. I see him go over to the remaining four prisoners and pick out his first choice, a big, brawny guy with a shaved head. I step down off the gallows as my buddy drags his victim up to the noose. I watch as he forces the prisoner onto the stool and cinch the noose tight around his neck. My comrade then kicks the stool out from under his feet, not giving him any opportunity to say any last words. I watch the prisoner drop and I smile. I watch and take pleasure in his dancing and bucking at the end of his noose. The bastard is trying real hard to free himself, but the noose is tied too tight; the only thing he is doing is adding to his own agony. I watch and smile as he heaves and gasps violently for air, and I take pleasure in his face turning purple from the lack of oxygen. I also watch my buddy add to the prisoner's suffering by taking a page out of my book. I watch my corpse comrade use his hanging victim as a punching bag, causing him to heave and gasp even harder. I smile as the prisoner tries to scream with every punch but can only respond with an agonizing gurgle. Hm, the brawny asshat must have had too much fun raping my buddy. I continue to watch the convict's agony. I watch as he continues to struggle, trying with all his might to stay alive. I just laugh at his pathetic efforts, enjoying watching him add to his own pain. Moments later, I watch the prisoner finally expire, his hanging body gone completely still. I then see my buddy leave the hanging corpse and go pick out his next victim. I just stand back and smile, waiting for the nest show to start.

you see me enjoying the show, admittedly I wanted that brute but the last three are all fine brutes too. like all convicts here they are lean, hungry, treated real rough by us. knowing that any bad treatment at this point is only gonna get worse, I look at you, both of you are still less than a year here and thus are getting almost no food, starved so that you both will get down to whatever weight your supposed to be at. that depends on what the prison number that is all your allowed to answer too other than whatever derogatory terms I use to address you. the number converted to hexidecimal to give your designations.

As I watch the prisoner's suffering, I notice that you are enjoying the spectacle. I watch you smile ear to ear as the prisoner dances at the end of his rope. I watch as you bask in his agonizing heaves and gasps as he tries to breathe. As the convict continues to hang, I notice that you are looking at me, taking in my entire form. As you continue to stare, I realize that I am exactly how you want me to be. I realize that I haven't been here very long, not even a year, and I am at the the bottom of the totem pole, which is where I am supposed to be. I also take notice of my physical state. Since I've been here, I have become a shadow of my former self, being forcibly starved until I am nothing but skin and bones. This was your doing, making sure that I am fully aware of my place in your ranks. As all these realizations become clear, I make myself vow that I will do whatever I have to do to stay in your good graces, anything that will help me move up in the ranks.

you watch as he grabs the next terrified prisoner to hang, drags him to his waiting noose, he gibbers out apologies to him hoping that he can earn any mercy he can get. of course he gets no mercy and hangs, I enjoy watching him buck at the end of his rope as his tormentor grabs his nipples, twists them, grabs and crushes his balls as he gurgles trying to breath through his crushed throat in that noose, then whips his struggling form into a frenzy with whatever whip he asked me for. finally his second condemned expires going limp, he looks to me with a smile on his face, he seems to enjoy his life as low corpse scum same as you. no doubt he wants to go up in rank as far as he can. with that one done I look over the two terrified brutes awaiting their own executions, then I look over the other convicts I didnt pick, most of them sorry looking pieces of shit not worthy of the fine hangings these six are getting. I finally turn back to the two remaining doomed men, they stare at me hoping I might spare them, I then grab the biggest one of the two and drag him to his noose, he knows that he is getting no mercy so he just cusses at me as I drag him to that rope, push him up on the stool and roughly noose him. I look him over and say that I love your foul fucking mouth boy, you will do fine either as one of my boys or in one of the other hellhole prison worlds we own. he surprises me when he barks out fuck you right before he kicks the stool out from under his boots hanging himself. he strangles hard as I torment his cock and balls. a fine death and he knows it as he dies. as for getting on my good graces, shit, I dont got no good graces, just pure evil and cruelty, what I expect from you boys if you want to keep your positions and rise up in the ranks.

I watch as my comrade hangs the next condemned. I listen as the prisoner begs for forgiveness and mercy, and I laugh, knowing that there is no mercy in hell. I watch as the stool is kick out from under him and he drops like a bag of rocks. I see him buck and squirm as my buddy torments his sensitive nipples, pinching and twisting them. I watch him painfully gurgle as he tries breathe through his crushed throat. I watch as my buddy crushes his balls in his hand and whips the prisoner into a frenzy, leaving vicious whip marks all over his battered body. Finally, the hanging prisoner expires and goes completely limp. I see my buddy step back and smile, admiring his own maliciousness. I smile at his pleasure, knowing all too well how it feels. With the fourth one hanging dead, I see you walk over to the last two, each of them looking horrified. I then see you look at the other convicts not chosen for the hanging execution. When they see you staring at them, they immediately look away, terrified; they know what is to become of them from what they have seen so far. I watch you pick out you first victim, the bigger of the two, and drag him up to the noose. The pathetic wretch begs for his life as he is forced to his death, but you ignore his pleas. I see you push him up onto the stool and cinch the rope tight around his neck. I watch as you look him over one more time. I hear you tell him that you love his foul, fucking mouth and that he will make a great corpse, either for you or for one of the other hellhole prison worlds. I watch as you step back to kick the stool, but, to your and everyone else's surprise, the prisoner yells fuck you to you and kicks the stool out himself. Hm, that one must really want to get to his "life" after death. I watch torture the prisoner's cock and balls as he slowly strangles to death, punching and twisting them so hard that they turn black and blue. I continue to watch his suffering until his bucking, twisting body finally goes still. I smile at the hanged man, knowing that things will only be worse in "death". I then see you look at the last to be hanged. I see you grab him and push him to the noose, him begging you st spare him the whole time. I see you force him onto the stool and cinch the noose tight. I continue to watch as the prisoner begins to cry, still pleading for his life between sobs to anyone who will listen. I just smile, waiting for your next wave of cruelty to be unleashed on the miserable wretch.

I say to you, boy, get the weight plates and monkeywrenches, aint dont this one for a while. while your getting the gear I ordered you to get I noose him and get him all ready to hang. he looks at me with terror knowing that there is no fucking way this is going well for him.

I hear you order me to get the monkey wrenches and weight plates as you are getting the last convict to hang. I go to where they are kept and bring them back to you immediately. I grab one of the stools on the floor and place it and the tools next to you. I then step off the gallows so you can begin the prisoner's torture and death. Before I leave, I give the prisoner one last look. There is nothing but the look of pure terror on his face. I just smile at him, knowing that it is only going to get worse. I descend the stairs and rejoin the crowd, watching and waiting for the torture to start.

I smile at you, hold him, make sure he dont end his torment by hanging till I am done. with that I move to his front, pull his cock and balls out of his prison uniform, play with them a moment, squeezing them none too gently then I grab the first monkeywrench, I clamp it on his left nut, then I screw it tight as I can, I then take the weight plate and some wire, I wire the weight plate onto the end of the monkey wrench, then I let it drop, he howls in agony and you have to struggle to keep him from hanging. I then play a bit with his tormented and crushed ball, finally I do the same to his right nut, he seems real eager to hang by this point but I keep you holding him so he cant. I look him over in his agonies, your gonna have plenty of fun for 1500 years till your finally allowed to die permanently as a devils or demons member. of course if you dont make that high station you never get the release of permanent death. with that I allow you to let him go.

I hear you order me to hold him; you don't want him hanging himself before you're done. I go behind the prisoner and grab onto his thighs, holding him tight. As I hold him, I see you move around his front and pull out his cock and balls. I watch as you play with them roughly, twisting and pinching the sensitive skin. The prisoner tries to wriggle out of you grip, but I got a tight hold on him. I then see you grab the first monkey wrench and clamp it in his left ball. I see you screw it as tight as it can get, causing the prisoner to scream out in pain as his ball is crushed. I then watch as you take one of the weight plates and some wire and attach the weight to the end of the monkey wrench. I then see you drop the weight, causing an agonizing howl from the prisoner. I see you torment his crushed ball, twisting and poking it, eliciting more pained screams from the pathetic wretch. I then see you repeat the process with his right ball. By the time you finish, the prisoner has been reduced to a sniveling crybaby who would rather be dead than tortured anymore. I watch as you look him over one last time, taking pleasure in the torture he has already been through and will be going through after death. I then see you step back and order me to let him go. With that, I release the prisoner and watch him drop, letting him hang.

I smile as he starts strangling, the look on his face betrays that he knows that this aint the end of his torments but just the beginning. those monkeywrenches are gonna be worn by him a damn long time. shit from how he behaves they fit perfect and feel damn good. I watch him for a while till he goes limp. then I turn to you boys, how many hours should we let these boys hang. the one that has already converted needs a while to enjoy his existence as a corpse, and the other two no doubt want to get to waking up soon as they can.

I watch as the prisoner slowly strangles to death, twisting and bucking hard at the end of the noose. I watch the weighted monkey wrenches swing wildly, causing him to cry out in pain. I smile as he continues to hang, taking pleasure in his agonizing squeals and gasps of pain from his damaged throat and crushed testicles. Some time later, I see the prisoner's twisting, bucking form go limp, his life snuffed out. After all the hangings are finally finished, I see you turn to me and ask me who long we should keep the corpses hanging. I tell you that the one who is already converted should hang for at least a couple more hours, make sure he knows what his life has become. I then tell you the others should be cut down and injected with the nanotech. The sooner they are converted, the sooner their torment and agony can continue.

all you convicts get injected with the nanotech right after your taken off the fucking truck, boy. gonna punish you for being stupid, I tell you to cut them down but then set it up with a noose at one of the places they hanged from, your gonna hang with the boy still dancing as long as I decide to keep you boys dancing, after that, well then I am gonna make you boys pick one of the new corpses each as one of your two boys, best to get started on getting the groups all set up under you.

I hear you tell me that all convicts are injected when they first arrive, and, for being stupid, you tell me I'm gonna be punished. You then tell me to cut down the five corpses who have yet to wake up and set up a new noose at one of the places one the gallows. I do as I'm told, cutting down they five guy and setting up a noose next to the corpse still struggling. You come up, force me up onto the stool, and cinch the noose around my neck. You then step back, kick the stool, and I drop. I fall to where I'm about a foot off the ground and I begin to dance wildly. I feel the noose crushing my throat, cinching tighter and tighter with every movement. I try to breathe, but all I can manage are shallow, pained gasps. I feel all the blood rushing to my face, turning it dark purple. I remain conscious through all of this, the nanotech not allowing me to pass out. I see you watching me as I strangle, smiling, enjoying every bit of my torment. I continue to hang for what seems like an eternity. After some time, I feel myself falling and hitting the ground hard. I look up and see you with a switch blade in your hand; you finally decided to let me down after a few hours. I see release my shackles and I pick myself off the ground. When I finally stand, I hear you tell me you're gonna make me choose one of the new corpses as one of my two boys. I make my way over to the new corpses, all fully awake now, and I pick the scrawny punk I hung second. I really want to continue his torment and agony personally.

I then have your gassing partner pick his new boy. which one does he pick? the rest are sent off to whatever prisons will take them probably a couple of them are gonna end up enjoying the hot prison hell I described to you before. the other ones will suffer in places that wont be any nicer though.

After I pick my boy, I hear you tell my gassing buddy to choose his boy. My comrade chooses the first guy he hung, the big man with the shaved head. After both of us made our choices, I hear you order the rest to be sent to whatever prisons will take them. As they are sent off, I hear you tell me that a couple of them might be sent to the hot prison hellhole you told me about before. I smile as you tell me this, taking pleasure in the fact that they will sent to suffer in a hell worse than this.

I then take you to the portal to the other prison worlds, I have you two and your boys push the ones doomed to go to the other prison worlds through the portal, looks like a stargate almost though its all shiny metal with just a black void looking through the portals when they open.

I see the other convicts standing over by some strange contraption. You take me over to the weird instrument and I hear you tell me that that is the portal used to ship prisoners off to other hellish worlds. I take a close look at the portal. It is made with shiny metal and has just a black void in the middle that looks through to other worlds when open; it looks like a star gate from something like star trek. I then hear you order me, my buddy, and our boys to start pushing the other prisoners through the portal. I take one last look at the prisoners standing at the portal's opening; they all look horrified at what they see on the other side. Without hesitation, I grab the first corpse and shove him through the void. I hear him scream as he enters the portal, going silent as when he reaches the other side. My buddy, I, and our boys repeat the process until all the convicts are through the portal. I then see you turn off the portal. I smile as the portal goes dark, taking pleasure in knowing those boys are never leaving their new hellhole prisons.

Back