motorcycle club executions.

I smile as I see you breaking again, figure you can tell from his screams that the twisted brute is also breaking. shit, you boys know by now that this is your hell. just two damned souls enjoying your eternities of torments. I tell you to scream for me some more. finally I stop only to start raping your tormented body, no mercy to this fucking same as all your other torments. thrusting my cock in and out of your ass, I hear you grunt in your agonies with each thrust, no longer able to scream. not that your inability to scream earns you any mercy. I keep fucking you then make all here fuck you even more, the convicts in particular seem to enjoy hurting you even more knowing that soon enough they will be suffering like you. I let the boys keep stretching you on the rack until your limbs completely rip off. then I make them sew them back on but only allow them to heal enough to loosely reattach, then I go see what appropriate physical labor or forced workouts you can be made to do with your stretched and torn limbs to further your torments while I prepare the gas chamber to gas you once again.

I continue to scream as I am stretched and whipped; this is music to your ear. Soon the whipping stops, and I feel you climb on top of me. I see you pull out your cock and violently thrust it into my ass. I scream louder then I ever had before at the violent penetration; all the wind is completely knocked out of me. I feel you thrusting violently in and out of me, your cock rubbing my insides raw. As you continue to fuck me raw, I try to scream, but I can grunt in pain. With each thrust, it becomes more difficult to breath. My body is stretched so far that I can feel your cock piercing my diaphragm. You finally finish and dump a load of cum inside me. I feel you climb off of me and hear you order the other corpses to rape me. With every violent rape, I can feel myself inching closer to my second death; maybe I will stay dead this time. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, the last corpse finishes fucking me and dumps a load of cum in me. My body is in nothing but pain and agony; my limbs and insides feel like they are on fire. As the last corpse pulls out and climbs off of me, I just lay there, silently praying that this is finally over. I then hear you order the others to stretch me until my limbs rip off. I hear the wheels of the rack turning and I feel my limbs ripping from my body. After a few more turns, my limbs are completely torn from my body. I feel myself losing consciousness as blood gushes from my now limbless stumps. As unconsciousness takes over, I silently hope that death will come. Unfortunately, it never comes. Some time later, I wake up facing you. I look down and see my limbs have been sewn back onto my body, but they feel loose. You tell me that you only let my limbs heal enough to be loosely attached. You then order me into forced labor and workouts, which is hard to do on loosely attached limbs, but I'm pretty sure that is the point; anything to add to the torment. As I am doing the forced labor, I hear you order for the gas chamber to be prepared for me. Upon hearing this, all the blood rushes out of my face. Oh God, not again.

shit, how the fuck did you pass out, the nanotech should have kept you conscious at all times unless your allowed in your resting cell for repairs. you see the warped brute sobbing as he works next to you, he knows the gas chamber is a two body punishing and he is the only one being punished with you. I smile at him when I come back, I let him stop working only to order him to strip for gassing. he sobs but of course he has no choice but comply with a superiors order when being punished. I then move to you and order you to do the same to prepare to join him for gassing. before I take you to the gas chamber I check your nanotech, make sure that whatever glitch allowed you even a moments unconsciousness is fixed. then I drag you in there the mismatched brute is already strapped in the first chair, your dragged to the second chair and strapped down with no mercy, then I say to you boys, enjoy the next five and a half hours, boys. with that I seal you in, within moments you hear the pump start to lower the air pressure in there, then you hear the acid gurgle under your seats, finally you hear a hiss as the gas starts forming to start your five hours of choking agony.

I see you walk over to me and the deformed wretch. You look at him and order him to strip and enter the gas chamber. I watch him strip, sobbing as he removes his clothes. You then turn to me and order me to do the same. Knowing I have no choice, I remove my clothes without hesitation. I walk over to the gas chamber, but, before I enter, you check my nanotech and fix whatever glitch caused me to pass out before. You want to make sure I am fully aware of all my suffering. You lead me into the chamber and strap me down tight into one of the chairs. The other freak corpse is in the the other. I glance over at him as I am being strapped down; he is been reduced to a crying, sniveling mess. Once I am strapped down tight, I hear you tell us that we will be gassed for the next five and a half hours. Upon hearing this, my freak corpse comrade sobs even louder, but I just continue to keep my head down. After that, I hear you leave and seal the door tight behind you. A few seconds later, I hear the air pressure in the chamber drop and the acid gurgle of the gas pellets under our seats. I then hear the hiss of the gas and see a cloud start to form. Upon seeing the gas cloud form, the wretch sitting next to me begins to panic and try to wriggle out of his bonds, but I still do not react. It is going to be along five and a half hours.

I watch your partner in the chamber panic trying desperately to hold his breath so he doesnt breath any of the gas, shame that sooner or later he has to breath, before long both of your are gasping and spasming in the chamber, your purple faces showing the agonies of suffocating but unable to black out or die. both of you look like you want to have this end real bad, you see me smile in my window while the convicts being forced to watch your agonies knowing that your both corpses for once seem to be enjoying your suffering. shit, my prison roughens those boys up real fast least till they die in fucking agony. after this is done they know that six of them will be suffering agonizing deaths and joining you as corpses. already got the gallows set up for them.

I begin cough as the gas rises and enters my lungs through my open mouth. Within moments, my lungs are on fire and I am gasping and spasming in my binds. The pain is beyond unbearable. It feels like I am been in here for an eternity, but I know it has barely been a few minutes. As the gas becomes thicker and I breath more in, I wish that this torment would just end, but I know it never will. Through the haze of the gas, I see you through the chamber window, smiling a cruel, sadistic smile, basking in my agony. You really love to see me suffer. Next to you, I see six prisoners being forced to watch me and the corpse next to me suffer. As I watch them watching me, I see that they are enjoying my suffer. Hm, what I did to their comrades must have reached their ears. I continue to watch them, but, out of the corner of my eyes, I see six gallows being set up behind them. Upon seeing this, I chuckle to myself. Let them enjoy my hell, soon they will be in their own.

nah, its a lot more than six, got all the convicts left of your club, plus any added since then to my group. they not only heard of what you did to their buddies they were there risking being picked to be hanged drawn and quartered with them so they enjoyed seeing what you did. as for the gallows they know about it and know that six of them will hang soon enough. they know that they will all die here and become like you. but for now they get to see one of the cruel bastards here suffer. now thats the best pleasure they got. they watch you two spasming and gasping, looks of agony on your purple faces as you choke on the gas. I smile as you thrash your head around desperately trying to find any way of getting any relief from your agonies. I look at the clock, shit its only been about two minutes, you still got a long time to fucking go, I leave them to watching as I go over to the gallows making sure its ready and setting it up for the six that I will pick to hang. then I go off and rest until your five hours are up. about ten minutes before I start the cycle to end your gassing I turn up and take another look at you, now the convicts having watched you two who are my own men suffer like this are even more terrified of me. they see no limits to my cruelty and know that dying will just get them an eternity of suffering here. you try to mouth anything during your last ten minutes.

As the gas becomes thicker, I continue to gasp and spasm violently in my binds. Outside the chamber, you, convicts, and corpses are all watching my and my partner's agony. As I continue watching you and the others watch him and me suffer, I become very angry, which causes me to shake even harder in my binds. I would love nothing more than to break free and drag them into the chamber with me; see how much they enjoy it then. You see this and just smile; I am reacting just the way you wanted. As I continue to suffer in the worst agony imaginable, I see you go over to the gallows and see if they are ready for the next six to die. I then see you leave the room, leaving the others to bask in my pain. Several hours later, I see you return. I see you smiling at my state, and I become furious. I try to scream at you, tell you off, but I can't. The gas has damage my throat and lungs, and I have completely lost my voice. I continue to try and scream, but all that comes out are pained gasps. I have had enough, I just want this to end.

the gas has fucked you up real bad, you aint been able to get any oxygen for five hours, shit, your throat is raw and dry, you drooled away every pit of spittle you had along with all your snot as you needed that to try to purge the poison from your throat and lungs. still you cant fucking die, shit, this is meant to be a fine torment for you two fuckups as well as showing that I have no problem punishing my own men in the cruelest ways possible. a lesson that all the convicts have learned by now. they see me coming how do you see them reacting to my return knowing how brutal and cruel I have been to you two. I finally start the ending process to your gassing, starting a pump that starts pumping out the gas. not that with the poison in your bodies that helps you much. its still fucking up your ability to use the air in the chamber at the cellular level. still every cell in your bodies are still working hard as they can keeping you both conscious and able to struggle in there. looks like it broke your buddies mind, well you boys need breaking as many times as you can till there is nothing left but an animal worthy of becoming demon mc members. it takes about 20 minutes to pump out the gas and then another gas is forced in just as nasty as the cyanide. but it seems to purge the cyanide from your gasping forms, hurts just as bad as the original gas of course. I go in. you enjoy your fucking punishing boy.

I see you walk over to the chamber to begin to end the gassing process. As you walk, I notice that the other corpses and convicts quickly step back to let you though. I notice that many of them won't even look at you as you walk by, they just stare at the floor. They are absolutely terrified of you. You finally make your way over to the chamber, and I see you activate a pump that pumps the gas out of the chamber. As the gas pumps out, I just sit, slumped in my binds, and stare blankly at the wall. My whole body is racked with pain. The gas not only penetrated my throat and lungs, but it penetrated every cell in my body. I look over at my corpse comrade next to me, and he looks absolutely catatonic. The gassing must have been too much for him. Some time later, all the gas is completely pumped out, but, a few moments later, I hear more gas being pumped in. As the gas pumps in, I feel myself panic a little, but then I calm down when I notice I'm not choking. Instead, I feel the gas purging the last gas out of my entire body. At first, it feels good, but, after a little while, it begins to seriously burn. This gas is just as bad as the original gas. After the gas dissipates, I see you come into the chamber and walk over to my slumped form. I feel you grab me by the hair and yank my head up violently. You come down to face level and ask me if I enjoyed my torture. I just smile and spit in your face; that is the only answer I give you.

first gas you choked on cyanide, then you choked on ammonia to clear out what we could of the gas from your lungs, ammonia is about as toxic as cyanide of course. I like the attitude you got boy, just shows you need more fucking punishing before I put you two to work. the ammonia doesnt get the poison in your cells of course though it adds just another poison to them. though I am real surprised you got any spit left to spit at me. after five hours of choking on the gas I figure your body would have gotten you dry as a bone trying to purge the cyanide in your throat, lungs, eyes, pretty much every mucal lining to make them agonizing. then also in every cell making you survive with them anoxic and still anoxic for days, not that your getting any rest, I point to the convicts, come here boys, figure after five hours enjoying the punishing of these two boys you boys got to piss real damn bad, well we got two fine places for you boys to piss, I turn to you, open your mouth boy, I insert a piss gag, here is your first urinal, I then turn to your partner and prepare him the same way, there is the other one. with that they start pissing into your mouths.

I continue to feel agonizing pain from the gas. Every inch of my body is suffering. I continue to stare at you as you hold my head up. I see you smile as you wipe the spit from your face. I then see you order two convicts over to me and the other corpse and as tell them to piss in our mouths. You order me to open my mouth. Too weak to resist, I open my mouth, and I feel you force a piss gag into it and buckle it behind my head. I try to push it out with my tongue, but the gag is buckled tight. I turn to my corpse comrade and watch you do the same to him. I then see the two convicts come over to us and start pissing in our open mouths. I try to stop the bile substance from entering my throat, but that just makes me choke, which just adds to the pain I am feeling. Not wanting to cause myself more pain, I just give up and swallow the disgusting liquid.

I can see your disgust and humiliation from having to swallow the piss of the convicts beneath you. a fine look for you. I then say to you, figure you need one last attitude adjustment from now on whenever you fucking suffer anything as a punishing, your gonna be saying yes sir, thank you sir, feels damn good sir as your proper response, programmed it into your nanotech so that your gonna say it no matter what. figure that ought to teach you fuckups your place under me. with that I remove the ball gag and listen as each of you boys thanks me for the pain, degredation, humiliation, and whatever other miseries your enjoying from me.

I continue to swallow the disgusting urine being forced down my throat. I feel completely degraded; being forced to swallow a lowlife convict's piss makes me feel like the lowest of the low. As I swallow more piss, I notice you staring at me. I glance over at you and see you smiling, taking pleasure in my humiliation. When the convicts finally finish pissing in my mouth, I see you walk over to me. You grab me by the hair and yank my head up, forcing me to face you. You tell me that, from now on, I have to give you the proper response to any punishment you give me. You tell me that I will be saying thank you sir, yes sir, feels good sir, and that you will program it into my nanotech so that I will be forced to say it. You then tell me you want to hear me say it when you remove my gag. You then remove the gag and continue to stare at me, waiting for my response. Realizing I have no choice, I look up at you and say, "Thank you, sir. Thank you for the pain, humiliation, and degradation that you have given me and will give me in the future, and thank you for taking pleasure in my pain."

I get a real big smile then. now that you drank their piss, boy, best have the convict scum fuck you, I have the convicts wrists unlocked and they unstrap both of you from the chamber chairs. then they lead you out to one of the pillories that we use to fuck convicts, your locked in, then I let the convicts have some fun raping you boys.

finally I have them let you go, pick out six of them, the rest are taken to the hanging viewing area. those six are put in the hanging harnesses and taken to the gallows, now you enjoyed their run real damn good didnt you fuckup. I sure heard you crying out your proper replies real damn good as they fucking raped you. you see me enjoying your suffering, then I say, well I am gonna make each of you two fuckups have the pleasure of enjoying hanging two of the convicts that enjoyed your asses. then I get to enjoy hanging the last two, with that I have you drag the first of them powerless to his waiting noose, he saying anything as he is dragged by you to his doom.

Upon hearing my words, you flash me a huge smile. Those words were music to your ears. I then see you unlock the convicts' wrists restraints and order them to unstrap me and my comrade from our chairs. The convicts then drag us to a couple of pillories and lock us in on your command. I then hear order the convicts to give us a good fucking. Seconds later, I feel the first guy thrusts his cock forcibly into my ass. He continues to ream me hard in the ass until he has blown his load. When he is finished, the next convict takes his place immediately; this goes on continually with numerous convicts. As I am being rape, I keep thanking you for the suffering and pain I am going through. I keep thanking you for the vicious rape and tell you that being rape by lowlife convicts feels good. I know you hear my words because I see you smiling, taking joy in my suffering. After what feels like forever, the final guy blows a load of cum into my ass. You have the prisoners free me and my partner, and then I see you pick out six prisoners for the gallows. You order those six to be placed in hanging harnesses and taken to the gallows, and then you order the others to the viewing area. After the preparations are made, I see you walk over to me and my comrade. You tell us that, since we put on a good show for you, each of us get to take pleasure in hanging two of the convicts. With that, you order me to drag the first guy to his doom. I walk over to the waiting prisoners and pick out the next to die, a big, brawny guy with jet black hair. I grab him and drag him to the gallows. When he sees the noose, he breaks down. He begins to sob and beg for his life. He tells me he will do anything to live, but I just ignore his pleas. I force him up onto the stool, place the noose around his neck, and cinch the knot behind his ear. I then step back and take it all in. The prisoner continues to beg and plead for his life, but I just look at him and smile, enjoying his fear and agony.

I say to you, have some fun with him as he hangs, then with a nod I signal for you to hang him. I watch and smile when you start playing with him once you hang him, your learning real fine how to be a fine sadistic brute here. he is kicking and bucking as you poke, prod, play with his dying nipples, you see on his face that he dont seem to be blacking out, he didnt know that he died in his cell and then changed, sometimes that happens, he has as long a hanging now as you want to give him strangling, conscious, and suffering.

I hear you give me the signal to hang him, and I kick the stool out from under him. I watch him drop a short distance until he is hanging about a foot off the ground. I watch and smile as the prisoner kicks and dances at the end of the noose, trying to find the ground that isn't there. As he hangs, I hear you tell me to have some fun with his dying body. Upon hearing this, I immediately start playing with the prisoner's nipples. I pinch, twist, and poke hard as the prisoner continues to dance. I hear him try to scream, but all that comes out is a pained gurgle. As I continue to prod his sensitive area, I begin to notice that he doesn't seem to be blacking out; he has been hanging for at least ten minutes now. I look at you, and I hear you say that he has already died and has already been turned into a corpse. I hear you also tell me that he has no clue that he is already dead. Upon hearing this, I turn back and look at the hanging corpse. His face has completely turned purple from the lack of oxygen, but he continues to struggle, the nanotech not allowing him to pass out. I continue to watch his suffering and smile. I know that he will be hanging in agony for a long time without losing consciousness, but he doesn't; this is going to be fun.

by now you know that he has to have figured out that he is already a corpse, I tell you to get one of his buddies and hang him next to him, I tell you to grab whichever one you figured had the most fun raping you to join you as a corpse.

I continue to torment the hanging corpse, now using a switchblade to make small, shallow cuts in his arms and chest. I smile as I watch him bleed, knowing that he feels all the pain and agony I am giving him. I then hear you tell me to pick out the next one to hang. You tell me to pick out whichever one I thought had the most fun raping me. I look at the remaining prisoners and I pick out my next victim, a scrawny punk with dirty blond hair. I remember this guy, he was the first one in line to fuck me in the pillory. I just remember him fucking me raw and dumping a burning load of cum in my ass; just thinking about it makes me angry. I grab the scrawny bastard and drag him to the gallows. When we get over there, the prisoner gets a better look at his buddy and stops dead in his tracks. The hanging corpse's face has turned dark purple, his eyes have completely rolled in the back of his head, and his arms and chest are covered in blood, but he is still conscious, dancing at the end of the rope. I push the prisoner up onto the stool and cinch the noose around his neck. I ask him if he has anything to say before I kick the stool, but he just continues to stare at the hanging corpse, stunned silent. With that, I kick the stool and watch him drop.

Back