motorcycle club executions.

you hear me tell him to blink his eyes once I call his number once he is beheaded. how does he respond to that order. I then move to the lever of the guillotine. any last fucking words boy before you become like your buddy, does he say anything to me or to you.

I pull the lever and the blade drops down cleanly beheading him. his body spasms when it hits, I lift up his head, speak out his designation again and again until he no longer responds, showing that he is conscious after beheading for a little while. then I lift his head up to the cheers of the crowd of convicts and corpses. I then have you take his corpse, dragging it roughly to a room where we got a needle and thread for you to sew his head back on which I promptly order you to do so. you sew him back together the best you can then I ask you if you want to have some more fun as he wakes up. you can enjoy another high before you got a long time of withdrawing. the high felt better than any drug you ever took before, now you feel the low coming, it seems to feel like the low of every drug that you ever took times 1000. still you do what your ordered too so you answer how bad you want more abusing this wretch.

Last edited:
I watch as my former comrade is forcibly strapped face down on the guillotine; he continues to sob profusely. As he lays there, waiting for his death, he looks up at me. He begins to beg for his life, pleading for me to stop this, but I just flash him a sadistic smile. I see you approach him and ask him if he has any last words. He pleads for you to spare him, saying that he will let you do what ever you want to him if you let him live. You contemplate this for a second, but then you immediately reach for the lever and give it a pull. The prisoner tries to scream, but the blade drops too swiftly, severing his head and silencing him. I stand in the corner and watch everything that is happening. I see the blade cut through his soft neck. I see his head drop and roll halfway across the floor. I see his body convulse violently and then still as the blood rushes out of his severed neck. As I watch the life drain from his body, I feel such a high; I am getting nothing but pleasure from seeing my buddies die. I see you pick his head up off the floor, and I cheer with the others as you show it to the crowd. I hear you then order me to drag his corpse to the other room and sew his head back on, which I immediately oblige. I do the job as best I can, and then I hear ask me if I would like to have some more fun with him before he wakes up. Still feeling the serious high of watching him die, I decide to take you up on the offer. I pull my cock out of my pants and I lift his legs onto my shoulders. I line up my cock with his asshole, and I ram it in hard. I pump my cock hard and fast, and, after several minutes, I release a load of hot cum into his ass. As I pull out, I am breathing heavy, my cock still hard. I feel amazing.

I had just injected the nanotech before you were asked to have more fun with him so he woke with a start with you roughly raping his ass. crying out as he realized that he is now like you damned to eternity serving my club. the only out if we decide that he is nasty enough to become one of us. of course you get the high of raping him. after that we put you back to work in their fields or whatever other physical labor we got for you boys. during that time of course you get not only the withdrawal but the horror of what we made you do to your buddies. even worse that you enjoyed the high you got from brutalizing and preparing them for my brutal execution.

Something isn't right. My mind and body feel strange. It has been some time since I had seen my buddy die by the guillotine. Since then, he, I, and the other "corpses" have been forced into hard labor by our captors. I remember everything about his death, from him being dragged ans strapped down to the death machine, to watching his head be severed by the blade, to watching his head be reattached and then be forced back to this hellish life by their nanotech. I remember all of it, but something still isn't right. I feel like there was more to the scene, something more heinous, but I can't think of what it could be. I go through every memory in my mind of that day, trying to see what I'm missing, but nothing comes to me. It's like I was blackout drunk during these moments. My body feels weird too, like I am going through some kind of withdrawal of some bad drug. Did they drug me? I can't remember. I try to get some answers out of my buddy, but he won't talk to me. Hell, he won't even look at me. He just looks at the floor, staring into nothingness with sad eyes. What the hell happened? As the days go by, I try to remember, but I come up blank every time. One day, I see some of my captors watching a video screen. As the watch, they turn and point at me, laughing. What the hell are they laughing at me for? One of them calls me over to the screen. I comply, and, as I get a closer look, I see it's me raping someone in the video. I continue to look to see who I am raping and it's -- oh God. It can't be. That is my buddy, the one who died by the guillotine, and I am raping him. I am brutally raping him. As I continue to watch, I see myself dragging him over and strapping him down to the machine. I also see myself looking at him as he is begging for his life. I am smiling. Was I enjoying this? The video continues, and then I see myself sewing his head back on and then inject him with the nanotech. After that, I see myself brutally raping him again just as he wakes up. I see the face of my buddy on the screen, contorted in pain, tears running down his cheeks, eyes pleading for me to stop. I then see my own face, the look of a wild beast enjoying every moment of his prey's suffering. When the video stops, all the memories come flooding back at once. It feels like a ton of bricks made of cast iron steel have just slammed into me. My head is spinning, my body feels faint. Oh God, what have I done?

I smile when I see how devastated you are, almost like I get the same high from making you boys suffer as you get when I make you torment convicts and your fellow corpses. after that I figure that you need another dose of the high, so I order you to whip you past victim then rape him again. then I make him get the next to be executed, rape and abuse that victim, getting his own high from the cruelty. right now your figuring out why your feeling like your in withdrawal all the time. you felt another rush and high from your ordered abuse of the one you already abused, of course such a high goes into withdrawal and horrible desire to get the next fix. you feel that your becoming addicted to being made to torture and abuse your fellows and the condemned to become like you.

you watch as your buddy rapes and torments the next to die, while your watching him I tell your former partner in the gas chamber to do unto you the worst he can. he does it with glee of course. he is now well addicted to doing so. he looks crazed as he approaches you even as the wretch to be executed cries and begs under the assault of your buddy. soon your suffering in agony like you inflicted on your buddy twice so far.

Yeah, had to re-up my membership, but everything is good now.

I feel so low. Seeing members of my own chapter turn on each other and treat them like what I am seeing now has made me feel like there is nothing good left in the world; like there is nothing but darkness left. I watch the man I sent to die doing the same thing I did to him to the next victim. As I watch him cry and beg for his life, as I watch his assailant viciously rape him, I feel more and more hopeless. I feel as if I am in the ninth circle of hell. As I continue to watch, I feel my former partner grab me from behind and shove me against a wall. He pulls out his dick and thrusts it hard into my ass. As he pumps hard in and out of my ass, he grabs my hair and jerks my head to the side, forcing me to continue to watch my comrade be raped by his former buddy. My partner continues to viciously rape me until he releases a load of hot cum into me. He then releases me and I fall to the floor in a heap. As I lay on the floor, I feel nothing but absolute disgust and degradation. I feel the lowest I have ever felt. I don't care what happens to me anymore.

I smile seeing that I fucking broke you, yeah, this is fucking hell and I aim to turn all you boys into fucking devils soon enough. right now your just fucking damned souls not worthy of much more than fucking abuse, but your learning your true natures here. I see that many of you are learning to enjoy being cruel to all but us devils. the ones you now serve. I enjoy you boys fucking each other at my command, giving each other as much cruelty as you can. finally I order you to stop, the one to become one of you corpses is sobbing ready for whatever cruel execution he will face only to become one of you, I have you boys drag you to a slightly different guillotine like machine and put him in it, its taller than the last guillotine and instead of a regular blade it has an axe head to behead him. I ask if he has any last words before dying.

I feel nothing. Seeing my new reality, I retreat into my own darkness, making me numb. I hear your next order, and I drag myself from the floor to obey. My fellow corpses and I do as we are told and strap the victim down to the death machine. My former comrades stare at him with hatred and lust, waiting to be allowed to have their way with his dead body. I just stare at him with blank eyes, feeling nothing as I watch him wait for his death. You ask if he has any last words, but he just stares at the floor, resolved to his fate. You pull the lever, and the axe head drops, severing his head. You grab his severed head off the floor and show it to the crowd watching. The other bikers cheer and celebrate another execution, but I continue to stare at nothing, uncaring of my surroundings. I just stare into the darkness, feeling nothing.

I see that your going out, I walk up to you, you see your buddies head, his eyes focus on you as he aint quite expired yet, I tell you to fuck his mouth. best not fade out boy, I say to you, you do that and I get the pleasure of sending you to one of the most hellish mine sites, an alternate earth that the sun is much older, about 500 degrees on the surface, air so thick that its unbreathable, you suck on that acrid pea soup for the 1500 years you got to fucking live. you work at mining the hellish land there while another brute keeps whipping your hide for the entire time you enjoy those fine conditions. this place is real nasty, but dont think that we dont got far worse places to send you if you prove you fucking deserve it. right now you got the chance of becoming one of our club members, the evil fuckers that run this place. its about the only fucking chance you got before your final damnation here. best get to showing that your worthy of becoming one of us and winning a place in our fucking club. with that I enjoy as you fuck your buddies severed head, finally when your done I hand it over to another of your buddies that gladly sews it back on his body so that it can reattach and wake him up to his life like yours. I then make you go to a shack, you see that its one of the sweat boxes where you boys are allowed to rest the best you can, I grab a thick leather hood, hood you, then push you in and secure you in the pillory inside so that your standing on the toes of your boots till I see fit to let you out. I let you out after what feels to you like another fucking eternity. you adjusted your attitude now, boy.

I'm in absolute hell. I see you walk over to me with my comrade's head in your hand. You give me his head and tell me to fuck it. Forced to obey, I take the severed head and force my dick into its open mouth. As I facefuck my former buddy's head, I think to myself that things can't get any worse, but you prove me wrong. You tell me of a mine that sounds worse then hell itself. Hotter than the sun, unbreathable air, massive brutes whipping you, this is one place where I would't even want to send my worst enemy. You say that you will send me to this hellish mine if I don't shape up and show you that I am worthy to be among your ranks. As you say this, I look up at you with fear in my eyes, which you flash a sadistic smile. I finally finish fucking my dead buddy's head, releasing a load of hot spunk into his mouth, which just drips out of the neckhole. You take the head from me and hand it to the others to reattach to the dead body. You then grab me and drag me to a shack that is really a sweat box. You shove me in, chain me high to a pillory, and place a leather hood on my head. You then leave me there until you decide to let me out. In the darkness, I continue to think about my current situation. I think to myself that it would just easier to fade into the darkness and fall deeper into my own abyss, but, now knowing what hellish fate awaits me if I continue down that path, I know that I can't do that. I don't want to end up in that nasty, hot mine. i don't want to end up in that hell. I guess I have no choice. Like the old saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them.

I'm in absolute hell. I see you walk over to me with my comrade's head in your hand. You give me his head and tell me to fuck it. Forced to obey, I take the severed head and force my dick into its open mouth. As I facefuck my former buddy's head, I think to myself that things can't get any worse, but you prove me wrong. You tell me of a mine that sounds worse then hell itself. Hotter than the sun, unbreathable air, massive brutes whipping you, this is one place where I would't even want to send my worst enemy. You say that you will send me to this hellish mine if I don't shape up and show you that I am worthy to be among your ranks. As you say this, I look up at you with fear in my eyes, which you flash a sadistic smile. I finally finish fucking my dead buddy's head, releasing a load of hot spunk into his mouth, which just drips out of the neckhole. You take the head from me and hand it to the others to reattach to the dead body. You then grab me and drag me to a shack that is really a sweat box. You shove me in, chain me high to a pillory, and place a leather hood on my head. You then leave me there until you decide to let me out. In the darkness, I continue to think about my current situation. I think to myself that it would just easier to fade into the darkness and fall deeper into my own abyss, but, now knowing what hellish fate awaits me if I continue down that path, I know that I can't do that. I don't want to end up in that nasty, hot mine. i don't want to end up in that hell. I guess I have no choice. Like the old saying goes, if you can't beat them, join them.

nope you cant beat us, and yeah, your in fucking hell, and for you I am the local fucking devil. shit, for all the corpse boys I am the fucking devil and they know they are in fucking hell here. only way out of this hell is to be sent to a worse hell or end up one of my demons. I enjoy your fear and suffering as you fuck the open throat of your former buddy. I enjoy as you sob in the sweat box, shit must be about 150 Fahrenheit in there. still not near hot enough for a corpse like you. I watch as your former buddy reanimates once his head is sewn back on, gagging on your cum in his throat. I finally pull you out of the sweat box when you indicate that you decided not to go to the worse hell I selected for you instead you aim to become eventually a demon and perhaps a devil later on. I drag you over to the cells that have the boys that aint been executed yet, I tell you to pick out the one that will be executed next. they all are sorry looking bikers, rough looking boys that look downright sorry to fucking be here already not knowing how much worse its gonna fucking get for them.

Glad to see you aren't dead.

After seeing that I will join you in your hellish domain, you pull me out of the sweat box. You then take me over to the cells where other members of my chapter are awaiting their fate. You tell me to pick out the next man to be executed. I look around and I pick out a tall, sexy, muscular Adonis with long, wavy blond hair. The guy looks more like a super model than a biker. You open the cell and drag him out. You then tell me to drag him over to a table and bend him over it. You then order my other dead comrades to fuck him hard in the ass. I hold him down as the others takes turns fucking him. He begins to cry as he is raped by his former friends, and, as I watch this, I smile. I can't wait to see him die.

I smile at you, then tell you to take your turn raping this convict before he is executed. you get the pleasure of giving him his final fuck before he becomes a corpse like you, I hear him sobbing when I tell you both that. I watch as you fuck him hard as you can, seeming to fucking enjoy causing him as much pain as you can. then I hook you up to drag him like your a horse drawing the condemned to be hanged drawn and quartered. I let you drag him to the gallows where he will soon hang. how is he reacting to what your doing to him.

After the others finish, I then take my turn raping the prisoner. I pull out my dick and thrust into his ass hard. As I do this, he screams at the top of his lungs. I continue to forcefully thrust in and out of him, and, as I do this, he sobs and screams even harder every time. After several minutes, I release a load of hot cum in his ass. As I finish, I release him, and he falls to the floor in a heap. The prisoner then curls into a ball and continues to cry. I look down at him and smile. As much as I take pleasure in raping, torturing, and killing my former comrades, I take even more pleasure in seeing them broken and defeated. As I continue to stare at him, I hear you give me the order to drag him over to the gallows. I reach down and pick him up off the floor. I tie his hands behind his back and drag him over to the gallows. I force him up onto the stool just below the noose. I reach up, grab the noose, place it around his neck, and cinch the knot behind his ear. As I am doing this, the prisoner continues to cry and beg for his life. When I finish, I stand back and smile at my work. Seeing my former comrade tied up with a noose around his neck, still begging for his life knowing he is going to die, I feel nothing but pleasure. I continue to stare at him, smiling, waiting for the moment you order me to kick the stool from under him.

I hold up one finger, telling you to hang him for a minute, that simple hanging isnt gonna be the cruel end he is facing, I aim to enjoy making you do worse to him.

You give me a signal to hang the prisoner for one whole minute. I walk over to him and immediately kick the stool out from under his feet. The prisoner drops to where his feet are about a foot of the ground. My former comrade begins to kick wildly, trying to find the ground that isn't there. He also tries to reach for the noose to loosen it, but the binds around his wrists do not allow for it. He begins to struggle to breath as he is not able to get any oxygen into his lungs, and, after about 30 seconds, he begins to hyperventilate. As I watch his struggling, I can't help but smile. I can't help but take pleasure in his suffering. I take even more pleasure in knowing that the worse has yet to come for this prisoner. I continue to watch his suffering until you signal that the minute is over and order me to cut him down. You hand me a switch blade and I walk over and cut the rope. My former comrade lands on the floor in a heap. He is breathing very hard, trying to get as much oxygen as he can. He rolls over onto his back and looks up directly at me. He begins to sob and plead for his life, saying he will do anything if we let him live. I continue to stare at him, soaking up his misery and suffering. I flash him a sadistic smile, knowing the worst is coming, and I wait for your next order.

I tell you to get him up and pull out his cock, I signal another pair of convicts who carry a hot pan of red hot coals, then I tell you to cut off his cock and throw it on the coals. then I tell you to do the same to his balls, then slit his belly open and pull out his guts and throw them on the coals. I enjoy his screams of agony and terror as he suffers your attentions.

I pick the prisoner up off the floor and drag him over to a table. I throw him down onto the surface face up and I immediately start striping him. I grab some rope and tie his ankles to two legs at one end of the table. I then untie his wrists and retie them to the other legs at the other end. I see two other corpses bring over a pan of hot coals and place it next to the table. I pull out the switch blade again and show it to my helpless prisoner. I smile as I see his eyes widen with fear. I then grab his cock and start working it into a erection. When his cock is fully erect, I take the switch blade and place it at the base. I tell one of the other corpses to lift the prisoner's head, forcing him to watch his emasculation. When he sees the blade on his manhood, he begins to panic and hyperventilate. He starts to scream, begging me not to do this. I continue to smile and take pleasure in his fear and suffering. Ignoring his pleas, I use the blade to saw off his cock at the base. The prisoner continues to scream, this time in pain. After a few seconds, his cock is completely severed. I show the severed organ to the prisoner, and he begins to cry. He cries even harder as he sees me throw it into the hot coals. I then grab his balls and stretch them as far as I can. My former comrade screams out in pain again. I take the blade and repeat the process over with his balls. The prisoner screams out in agony. Once finished, I toss the useless organ into the coals. The prisoner is now sobbing, begging me to kill him quickly. I tell him that death will not come easy and that we are just getting started. I then take the blade and cut an incision in his stomach. I open up his stomach and start to slowly pull out his intestines. The prisoner screams out in agony and pain, which is music to my ears. As I pull out his intestines, I use the blade to cut the organs into smaller pieces. I then take the pieces and throw them into the coals. The prisoner, being forced to watch everything, begins to cry, silently wishing for death. After several minutes, I notice that my former comrade is beginning to weaken. You notice this as well and order me to stop. I put down the blade and look down at the prisoner, smiling at my handiwork. I then step back and wait for your next order.

Back