motorcycle club executions.

My partner screams and shakes, trying to free himself from his bonds. He begs for his life, telling you he will do anything to live. I just stare at him, knowing that his pleas are futile. We are going to be dead soon.

now boys, I made sure its gonna take a long time to fucking die, now I wish the stinging nettles had been ready for us to make the dip for you convicts but they werent ready for that. then you would have had some real fun before gassing. so I expect you to give me a signal that your enjoying the pain in here. flip us the bird or do something each time the pain gets too damn bad for you. you got that boys. with that I leave with the guards, then the guards seal the door behind us sealing you two in. you can see all your buddies from your chapter looking fine in orange prison uniform pants. shit, they sure dont look like they want to have to watch this, now me and my guards look like we are about to fucking enjoy this. you watch as I go to the controls, you hear me start a pump for about half a minute, how do you boys react to this.

My partner continues to scream, saying he is going to kill every one of you fucking psychopaths. I begin to hyperventilate upon hearing you start the pump. In my panic, I start to pull against my bonds, trying to find a way to escape my fate. The bonds do not give, so I begin to scream like my partner. My screams are directed at you, saying that, when I see you in hell, I am going to rip out your entrails through your fucking ass.

you see me and my guards all grinning, while your buddies seem to all go real pale and look even more terrified. almost like they can hear all your saying in there. I am of course enjoying your panic, you then hear a gurgling of fluid going into the pan under your seats, you feel pain on your leg as some of the liquid splashes out burning the back of your leg. figure that makes you panic even more knowing that I am all ready to release the fucking gas.

I then watch you waiting for the appointed time and seeing if in your terror your desperately trying to hold your breaths so you wont breath the gas you know is coming. a futile act that will do little to delay the suffering of the gas by making you suffocate yourselves. though I wont do anything to prevent you from doing it as its part of the torments of this execution.

Last edited:
I continue to scream and curse at you, but I stop dead when I see you release the gas. I immediately close my mouth to stop my breathing, but this proves to be excruciating. My lungs begin to burn intensely after several minutes, but, even with searing pain, I still do not open my mouth.

you saw that there were 16 small bags of cyanide pellets hanging behind your chairs when we forced you in the chamber, each of them look too damn small to be a lethal dose, you know that I only pulled one lever so only one bag went into the acid, breathing in the fumes from that one bag you know will hurt like hell but it aint a fatal dose, shit, I might go through most of the bags before I give you a fatal dose, perhaps you heard me tell you while I was fucking you how it was set up and that I will give you 20 minutes to suffer between each bag of cyanide. right before I drop the bag you see the greatest horror yet, the boy I garrotted in the viewing area, still with a tight cord round his neck but animated and controlled by my guards. you hope he aint really alive because your damn sure that if he was he would be suffering terrible agonies. so we exposed our nastiest secret of what we will be doing with your remains, all you boys will be reanimated as our slaves for our mines, trapped in your death agonies for eternity only relief being working hard for us.

I gasp in terror upon seeing the reanimated corpse. As my mouth opens, I breath in some of the gas, which causes me to cough and weeze. After a long hacking spell, I manage to close my mouth and hold my breath. My lungs continue to burn due to the lack of oxygen as well as the gas. As I hold my breath waiting for the next bag to fall, I continue to stare at your new corpse slave, imaging what you will do to my corpse when I am dead.

I smile when you gasp breathing in the gas, now your lungs are on fire from the gas and the gas that got in your system is going through with each now agonizing beat of your heart which is now in agony from its ability to use what oxygen you got being seriously fucked up. I can see that your now suffering damn good from the gas, shit its only gonna get a hell of a lot worse for you boys. I see your body is starting to spasm from the toxins building up in every muscle of your bodies, your faces purple from the effort of not breathing the toxic fumes surrounding you. shit, your doing better jobs of torturing yourselves than if you breathed to choke on the less than lethal gas cloud around you. no doubt you can see the horror of the other 97 members of your chapter that are watching in their prison uniforms. they got no dignaty and know that they will suffer possibly worse than your suffering in the chamber, each of them selected for different agonizing executions. though some might just get quick fates if not easy ones. the ones we behead will be that lucky. maybe the electric chair will be merciful to the one that will be seated in it. other fates will be hard.

Last edited:
Unable to hold my breathe any longer, I open my mouth again to breath. I take deep, heaving breathes, which causes more of the gas to enter my lungs. More and more of the gas enters my system, which causes my body to spasm more and more violently. For a brief moment, I am able to stop spasming, only to see my fellow comrades through the glass. As I look into their eyes, the only thing I am able to see is the look of pure terror. They know that, after me and my partner are dead, they will be next, and they can only imagine what kind of horrors will await them.

you spasm violently your body reacting to the poison in your system. I see your face turning dark purple as you look like your strangling in there, same as your partner, I watch as you piss and shit, then puke your body desperately trying to expel the poison you breath in with every breath. I can tell from the look on your faces that your suffering real fine, surprised you aint started signalling that its too much fucking pain for you yet. shit, I figure for you each breath now feels like an eternity of torture as you choke on the gas. I smile when you stare at me behind the president of your club, fucking his ass to the sounds of your desperate gasps for air in there. even with the mental torment of watching you boys being gassed we aint letting your fellow club members get off without us physically tormenting them by raping them to the gasps of your dying breaths.

My body continues to convulse violently as more of the gas enters my system. I try not to give you the satisfaction of seeing me in pain, but, after being in the chamber for this long, my resolve begins to falter. As the pain becomes more and more unbearable, I begin to scream and pull against my bonds. I scream and thrash wildly, crying and begging for my life. As I scream, I stare at you with tears in my eyes, looking for some kind of pity or compassion, but all I get is a sadistic smile, letting me know that my pain is bringing you extreme enjoyment. This enjoyment forces you to fuck my chapter's president harder and faster, which causes him to cry and plead for his life, bringing you even more pleasure.

you see that all the members of your old club chapter are getting raped by us. damn torturing and killing gets us all horny and happy. I hear you buddy crying out help me to my pleasure, I hear your pleas for an even better pleasure. shit, how long has it been, well only a minute, you boys got 19 more minutes before you get your second dose of gas. figure for you two boys its been a fucking eternity. not that your old club has been enjoying much better. I watch as you boys drool, spasm, though the spasms can only be seen with your head and hands as the straps stop your body from doing anything else, and gasp desperately for air. fine torments for you boys that will only end with fine deaths for you two.

I continue to thrash against my bonds and plead for my life. After a while, my body begins to feel heavy. Between the lack of oxygen, the gas, and all the violent thrashing and spasming, my body is racked with nothing but pain. As the seconds pass, the pain becomes more and more intense, causing me to panic. In my panic, I begin to hyperventilate, causing more of the gas to enter my system even faster. This causes my body to spasm even harder then it already had, making the pain even more unbearable than before.

I see the air hunger must be in full force, the gas fucks up your bodies ability to use the oxygen in the air. doing that will cause you boys in the chamber to panic as you aint getting air, that causes the first spasms, then as your bodies cells build up the toxic waste products they produce as they have to work without oxygen to clean out the products of anarobic function the nastiest one, lactic acid, well it causes charley horse, now your experiencing that agony in every fucking cell of your body, your body right now is able to use oxygen enough to not build up fatal levels of the toxins but enough to get you real nasty air hunger along with the cramps and spasms of every muscle in your body as your body is trying to get air and not getting it. you hyperventilate because you desperately need the air, but each breath also gets you more gas, still not a fatal dose but it increases your agony and panic just the same. a damn fine torment for you boys which will once I drop enough pellets lead to death. I look at your face, I love the look of strangling horror on your faces now. I wonder how long you boys think you been choking on the gas in there. whether for you it feels like fucking eternity or not. I watch as your partner in the chamber remembers to flip us the bird as his signal that the pain is too damn great for him to take. with you I wonder if its stubbornness, stupidity, or just that you enjoy all that fucking pain. well, figure you boys will both enjoy hell if your lucky, if not well then you will suffer trapped in your reanimated bodies for fucking eternity or as long as your bodies last reanimated and strengthened by the nanotech we will inject into your chests once your declared dead, I check your heart monitors, both hearts are going strong still, racing fast but still strong. fear makes your hearts beat fast and your experiencing the worst terror possible.

still in your agonies you can see the pleasures of my chapter at your agonies, even more pleasure raping and tormenting your fellow condemned. you see that there aint no fucking mercy that we will give you, shit, the only mercy you might be getting at this point is us giving you enough gas to actually kill you. your buddy, well he seems to be grunting out finish me at this point. hoping that we allow him the mercy of death.

Pain. Pain. My entire body is racked with pain. I try to hold out, try not to give you the satisfaction that I am hurting real bad, but I know it is futile at this point. Finally, I flip you the bird, signaling you that the pain has become too much to bear. You smile at this, satisfied knowing that I am completely broken. As I see this through my bloodshot eyes, I bow my head in defeat and begin to cry; the only thing I can do is hope that you will end the torment and pain soon.

I draw out the first stage of your execution the full 20 minutes, no mercy to either of you. second 20 minutes of course is even worse with even more gas poisoning you boys. I watch as you both gasp desperately for the agony to end even as the thicker gas causes your choking agonies to get even worse than before, perhaps if your real damn lucky the second stage gets the gas thick enough to knock you boys out but I doubt that will happen best you boys might hope for right now is to black out for short periods only to wake up again and again choking harder on the gas. a fine fate for you boys which your buddies seem to be enjoying watching damn good.

Oh God, this is unbearable. My body feels nothing but pain. My eyelids become heavy; I feel myself slipping into unconsciousness. Darkness. All I see in front of me is inky blackness. How long have I been in this chamber? How long have I been suffering like this? It feels as if I have been going through this for an eternity. Slowly, I begin to wake up from my blackout, and, as I regain consciousness, I start to cough and spasm violently. I can't take this anymore. The pain, the agony, the suffering, I can't take it. Please God, just let me die.

you open your eyes to seeing the cruel grins of me and my club members, what looks are on the faces of your fellow club members that are here to be executed, if I see one that seems to like how cruel his comrades are treated then he might end up nasty enough to join us.

still your suffering real fine, your bodies spasming in your agonies, I see that you signal that its too damn much for you many times during this period. still we keep you going for the second 20 minutes of hell, then you see me moving towards the controls to give you your third dose, knowing that it will only make your gassing worse, at least you might black out for good you hope, but dont count on it, you might just get more pain with your only mercy longer and longer blackout times.

Back