motorcycle club executions.

I let you think that though I will make sure to make it hard as I can now, I smile at the thought of sending you to the hottest of the other worlds, atmosphere of carbon dioxide and sulfuric acid, hot enough that lead runs in rivers, a place that will change you into something that can survive there but probably no other place unless its fucking hotter of course. with that I check one last time to see if your replacement has expired and can be taken down and revived to begin your new life with a trip to a nitrogen gas chamber to show the convict boys how hard two of them will die like your enjoying it for five hours.

I see you looking at me as the prisoner continues to convulse. I see the sadistic smile on your face. I know that you would love to send me to one of those hellhole mining worlds, probably the hottest, but I will make sure that I will not be going through that portal. I see you check to see if the prisoner has finally died. I see you smile, the punk has finally expired. I hear you order my former boys take him down so he can be revived. As they do that, I hear you tell me that, when he is fully revived, I will begin my new life with a trip to the nitrogen gas chamber. I hear you tell me I will be spending the next five hours in the chamber, showing the next two convicts how they will die. I just stare at you, silently resolving to get myself through this hell.

aint no way through this hell for any of you scumbags, this boy got way too uppity and now will be taking plenty of punishing. only options you got are worse hells or proving your evil, ruthless, and cruel enough fuckers to make the cut to become one of the demons, I point at the club member that seems to run this area. if he proves nasty enough he can try to prospect for the devils later on to become a fucking leader here. the rest of you are just the fucking damned here. destined to suffer here forever. this bunch once we get you at full number will only produce two that will be prove worthy of prospecting, the rest will find themselves in one of the other hell worlds.

with that I pick out the wretch that is impaled in the place of the one that your watching revive from his death, he smiles as I tell him that he is now in charge of you boys that used to be under you, your now below even the convicts awaiting execution and equal only to others that get the pleasure of showing the agonies of executions to the convicts. with that we leave the new one screaming on his stake dying in agony as we march to the next execution station, a room with gas tanks and of course two chairs with straps to hold boys down in, I drag you to one of the chairs and proceed to strap you down.

I watch as the prisoner is taken off the stake and revived. As he is coming around, I see you pick out the wretch that will take his place and impale him on the stake my new superior was just on. Moments later, my new superior is fully revived and awake. As he gets to his feet, I hear you tell him that he is the new leader of our group. As he hears this, I see him turn and look at me, smiling sadistically, thinking of all the ways he will make me suffer. I just glare at him, silently vowing to get back to the top. As the new prisoner is done being impaled, I am forcibly marched back to the next execution site, a room with gas tanks and two chairs. When we get to the site, I am shoved into the room and forced into one of the chairs. I see you walk over to me and begin to strap me down tight. I just glare at you; do your worst.

oh, your new superior will be doing his worst, told him to give you the gas once I seal you in, then I am sure you will be putting on a fine show trying to breath in here as your suffocating but cant fucking die. showing the convicts how they are gonna die their first death real damn good. gonna give these boys a damn fine show like your gonna give them for every execution from now on. figure your gonna be enjoying your new life from now on, aint you boy, with that I finish strapping you down so you cant escape. then I walk out and seal the door behind you, you can see your new superiors through the window one enjoying as he prepares to turn a valve to start gassing you.

I continue to glare at you as you strap me in, saying nothing. I look out the window of the chamber and see my new superior. I see him flash me a cruel smile, patiently waiting to start my suffering. Keep smiling, you smug bastard, you'll fuck up just like I did, just you wait. I see you finish strapping me in and walk over to the door. I see you exit the chamber, sealing the door tight behind you. I then see you and my superiors outside getting ready to turn the valve, releasing the gas. I just glare, staying silent; I will endure this.

I watch as you start feeling the nitrogen replacing the oxygen in the air, it quickly get harder and harder to breath, how long until you must start struggling just from needing air. well no matter what the convicts see you gasping for air and think that is how hard it will be for them. we let them watch the whole five hours with them knowing that you cant die or black out from it of course so they know their pain wont last near as long. at least the first time. after that then they will suffer as good as you are suffering. we enjoy the show for the entire time, then I look at the convicts, how are they acting as the gas is shut off and slowly oxygen returns so you can breath again. though your pain doesnt end with that as the pressurized nitrogen forms bubbles in your body once the gas is stopped. most of the execution you seem trapped in a delusional state, gibbering something about your revenge. though after the gas is stopped you start screaming as your tissues start boiling with nitrogen gas bubbles putting you in every possible agony. still the nanotech keeps you conscious and alive for the entire ordeal and you will eventually recover with time. though it will be a damn long time. still you terrify the convicts with how you react to the execution. knowing that when I revive them it will be to the agonies your enjoying scares them shitless.

I watch as my new superior turns the valve and releases the gas into the chamber. As the gas seeps in and rises around me, I hold my breath, trying hard to keep the gas out of my system. I hold on for as long as I can, about an hour, until I start struggling from needing air. I open my mouth to breathe, causing the nitrogen to enter my lungs. As the gas enters my body, I begin to cough and hack violently, trying to expel the gas. Unfortunately, this just make it worse. As more gas is released, I begin to hyperventilate, causing more gas to enter my system. I begin to pull against my binds, trying to free myself, but it is no use, they are too tight. About three hours in, I start to become delusional, rambling off something about revenge and what I'm going to do to everyone when I get free. As more time passes, I feel my self asphyxiating, all the blood rushing to my face, my skin turning purple. During the entire five hour ordeal, I see the convicts watching me, terrified at my reaction to the gas, even more terrified that I am still conscious; they now know what agony they are in for. After five hours of agony, I see you turn off the nitrogen, letting me breathe again. Even though I am able to breathe easier, I am still in pain because the pressurized nitrogen forms bubbles in my body. God, it feels like my body is burning from the inside out. I continue to watch you all watching my agony, the convicts scared shitless, my superiors taking pleasure in my pain. I just glare at you all, I will recover from all of this.

I enjoy as you foam at the mouth, looking crazed by your execution ordeal, I tell the boys to unstrap and remove you, then I go over to the convicts and pick out the two best looking brutes or punks to enjoy that fate. they look pale and terrified. I smile at them telling them to enjoy the hell coming to them. seems to get them even more terrified. damn I love that. right now your staggering about the bends fucking you up damn good. of course they see that as the other corpses strap the two of them in who are about to die as the gas canisters are replaced to execute them. I of course as each of them if he has some last words before execution. love hearing these boys sputter out their terrified last words before they expect agony like you enjoyed. finally I seal them in and start the execution. unlike you they seem to just nod off, slumping down quick as what made it so torturous for you was the nanotech that kept you from passing out or dying. of course until they died they thought they were gonna suffer like you did.

My body continues to feel nothing but pain and agony. I am foaming at the mouth and looking absolutely like a crazed lunatic. I see the boys come in, unstrap me from the chair, and drag me out of the chamber. As I leave the chamber, I see you go over to the convicts and pick out two big, terrified brutes for execution. I hear you order the other corpses to strap them into the chairs. As they are being strapped in, I hear them begging for their lives, saying they will do anything to stay alive. I see you flash them a sadistic smile, taking pleasure in their useless begging. I then see you seal the chamber door tight and turn the valve to release the gas. As the gas enters the chamber, I see the prisoners slump down in their chairs, passing out from the gas. Fucking punks, dying awful fast like that, didn't even scream. I continue to watch their slumped forms, reminding myself that their hell has just begun and it will get worse.

I let the gas tanks drain completely pressurizing the chamber like I did for you, what is causing most of your agony from the nitrogen bubbling in your body once I broke the seal in the chamber and released the pressure, same fate these two will soon have when I activate their nanotech and revive them. I leave them in there for a while telling the convicts that they are gonna suffer real hard soon enough like the boy that got gassed before them.

I watch as the gas tanks drain completely into the chamber, causing the small space to become pressurized. I hear you say that, once you break the seal and release the pressure in the chamber, those two punks will feel the agony of the nitrogen bubbles in their system once they are revived, just like what happened with me. I continue to watch as the two new corpses are left in the chamber as it depressurizes, waiting for them to be revived and go through the same agony I did before them.

you see me activate their nanotech, they respond almost instantly as they come back to life, gasping then screaming as they feel their blood boiling with gas bubbles like yours still is. they sure seem to be enjoying their new lives. I give you the task of freeing their now struggling forms, from the way they are looking at you I figure they would love to take out on you the pain they are enjoying now. of course even with their brain addled by how they died they know that your the only piece of shit they can take their anger out on.

I watch as you activate their nanotech, coming back to life within seconds of activation. I watch as the two prisoners begin to gasp and heave violently, then they start to scream in agony as they feel their blood boiling with nitrogen gas bubbles. I see you smile, enjoying their horrific pain. I then hear you order me to unstrap the new corpses. I enter the chamber and take off the straps from the two struggling forms, and, as I do, both of them immediately attack me, pummeling me to the ground. As soon as they are on top of me, I feel both of them hitting me hard with their fist, breaking some bones and knocking out a few teeth. I look into their eyes, completely filled with anger and hate. I try to free myself, but I can't, they are too strong. I just continue to lay there and take their beating, but I don't let it break me; this devil will get its due one day.

they know they cant kill you, just like they know that they cant die no matter how much they wish they could. they know that the only pleasures they will have from now on are whatever cruel pleasures they get tormenting those beneath them, which of course your the only fucker that fits that status. I let them take their revenge on the only one they can for as long as they want, when they finish with you I tell them to pull you up. they force you on your feet, I tell you that its time for work detail, gonna have you doing whatever nastiest jobs the boys can find for you to fucking do until your next execution by lethal injection. two drugs hcn in your left arm, hco in your right.

The two new corpses continue to beat me, taking pleasure in knowing that they can do this to the lowest of the low, which is me. After what seems like an eternity, they finally finish pummeling me, and, when they finally calm down, I hear you order them to pull me up. I feel them grab me and force me to my feet, and I then I hear you tell me I am going to be doing work detail. I hear you tell me that I will be force to do the worst, nastiest jobs that my superiors can find for me to do until my next execution, which is lethal injection. I just glare and spit in your face before the new corpses drag me off to do my new job; do your worst.

when you try to spit on me, I just punch you in your gut and then grab you roughly by your chin, see I am improving your attitude damn good now boy, still I am gonna keep punishing you till you aint got nothing but the nastiest attitude that will be what you fucking need to earn your way back up even a bit in the fucking ranks of fuckers that like proper devils and demons aint got no fucking good in them.

I immediately feel your fist slam into my stomach after I spit in your face. I try to double over, but I feel you roughly grab my chin and force me to face you. I hear you tell me my attitude is improving, but you will keep punishing me until I am nothing more than a soulless devil with no good left in him; that is the only way that I will move up in the ranks. I just smile sadistically at your words; you want a devil, I will show you a devil.

with that I strap a toilet brush into your mouth, then I put you to work scrubbing every toilet in this prison. your hands cuffed behind your back so you got to fucking do it with your fucking mouth of course.

I hear you order me to open my mouth. When I do, I see you shove a toilet brush into my open mouth and strap it tight behind my head. After that, you bind my hands behind my back. When you are done, I hear you order me to scrub every toilet in this fucking hellhole. I am then dragged to do my new job. I get down on my knees and begin to scrub the first toilet. I try to ignore the smell, but it is impossible with my face being so close to the disgusting bowl. I try to throw up, but the brush in my mouth prevents that, so I am forced to swallow my own vomit. As I clean, I see you staring at me, smiling, enjoying my humiliating punishment. I just glare at you, vowing to get back to the top some how.

Back