i want to be hanged

amatlock2778

Forum Regular
Never done it before, but i get quite hard at the thought of being hanged, not knowing if its to the end, or if i will live to do it again another time. Anyone want to hang me? Up to you how far it goes

would love to be hanged as well but I want it all the way

I would be up for all the way, i just dont wanna know itll be to my end until the noose is already around my neck, my hands tied, and just moments away from whatever im standing on being kicked out from under me, or the executioner hoisting me up if thats how suspension is to be achieved.

would be hot to think its just play and then at the last min tell you its for real this time

Oh, yes. Sure would be. I imagine my final moments would be enjoyed as the best orgasm of my entire life if i goninto a hanging session thinking its just play, but then after my hangman already has me naked, hands tied behind my back, the noose already ariund my neck, he tells me this will be the time he hangs me to the end!

to be told at the last minute that this time is for real would be so hot. knowing ahead of time that that could happen any time I played with someone would make it that much hotter when they decided this was the time

to be told at the last minute that this time is for real would be so hot. knowing ahead of time that that could happen any time I played with someone would make it that much hotter when they decided this was the time

Then you should always be finding a place to play where when the time came, you would know your hangman could just leave you there to be found later. The you would never know when it was coming. Then he could tease you. Maybe he would get to know you well enough to know just how long it took him to suck you off? Five minutes? He could tell you. i'm going to suck your cock for five minutes and set a timer. If you cum in his mouth before time is up, he will hang you to death!

Maybe this time he is really good and you are hornier than usual and feel yourself getting close, but there still has to be a couple minutes left. You really need to cum and can tell that this time, it will be really intense, a real gusher! The excitement of knowing you might blow one soon and die for it, makes it even harder to resist! I think there would be no better time to just give in, go with it and give him your last load and get it over with!

Then you should always be finding a place to play where when the time came, you would know your hangman could just leave you there to be found later. The you would never know when it was coming. Then he could tease you. Maybe he would get to know you well enough to know just how long it took him to suck you off? Five minutes? He could tell you. i'm going to suck your cock for five minutes and set a timer. If you cum in his mouth before time is up, he will hang you to death!

Maybe this time he is really good and you are hornier than usual and feel yourself getting close, but there still has to be a couple minutes left. You really need to cum and can tell that this time, it will be really intense, a real gusher! The excitement of knowing you might blow one soon and die for it, makes it even harder to resist! I think there would be no better time to just give in, go with it and give him your last load and get it over with!

Oh, man, im harder thannive been in a very long time thinking about that

oh hell this would be so hot

would you like to play?

Maybe this time he is really good and you are hornier than usual and feel yourself getting close, but there still has to be a couple minutes left. You really need to cum and can tell that this time, it will be really intense, a real gusher! The excitement of knowing you might blow one soon and die for it, makes it even harder to resist! I think there would be no better time to just give in, go with it and give him your last load and get it over with![/QUOTEyou want to play

Back