Help me

valinvictus

Forum Newcomer
I don't know if i'm going to find what I'm looking for on this site but its worth asking.

I am a thirty year old gay man looking for another gay man of around about the same age (25-40) to help me die. I want to die in their arms ideally. I am not doing this for sexual reasons, I'm not into 'snuff'. I am doing it because i am irreparably damaged (in a lot of ways its true but mostly through anhedonia caused by past substance abuse 4 years ago). I want the person to kill me or help me kill my self in a pre-decided method. I'm not looking for a torture session or sex before hand, though I guess I'm not going to rule out one last fuck if you're cute and able to get off on normal sex. in exchange you get to feel the last heart beat in my chest and can do what you like to my corpse. Does this sound like a fair deal? I will be willing to travel or I can make arrangements here. Message me if you're interested.

It is difficult to find a murderer really, since this product most do so only by RPGs (including me), that you want someone to help you kill yourself, you'd be putting him in trouble because he will believe it was murder and not suicide

Back