Naked athlete in bathtub

Oh, you bet he would! ... Like they say - the cuter they are, the better they just seem to taste going down the gullet! Right?

Oh, you bet he would! ... Like they say - the cuter they are, the better they just seem to taste going down the gullet! Right?

Absolutely. Alive or dead or cooked or raw? I'll take him any way.

What gorgeous hairy legs! I could play with them all day. I wonder who his photographer was -- too bad it wasn't me!
You have to love a guy who is good looking and not afraid to have naked photos taken and put on the internet. Where is he located?
Tell him there will be a lot of guys masturbating to his photos this week!

What gorgeous hairy legs! I could play with them all day. I wonder who his photographer was -- too bad it wasn't me!
You have to love a guy who is good looking and not afraid to have naked photos taken and put on the internet. Where is he located?
Tell him there will be a lot of guys masturbating to his photos this week!

Since he was game to post on CDGs, he should be up for a little fantasy....

So he is sitting in his bathtub relaxing. He put on some music, so he never heard me open the bathroom door. His eyes were closed, and I held the silencer tightly in my hand. I looked at his gorgeous body and cute face, and was impressed with the thick black bush that he left untrimmed. His dick was large. I was practically right next him when he suddenly opened his eyes and saw me with my gun pointed right at his chest. He put up his hand and said, No!, but I smiled and made sure he saw me look down, and I said, "nice dick, kid." I then pumped two shots right into his left chest, right near his nipple. It was a clean hit, and he gasped and fell back. A little bit of blood oozed out and trailed down his stomach. He was gone, but his eyes were still open. He just stared straight ahead, totally still.

I put the gun down, and grabbed the back of his neck and kissed him right on he mouth. His lips were unresponsive, but still warm. I ran my hand through his hair. I then traced his treasure trail through his bush to his firm dick. I played around with it and gave it a good squeeze. i lifted it up to get a good look a his ball sack. The balls were heavy, and lifted it up, and stuck my middle finger up his ass as far as I could.

After a moment of that, I noticed he had gorgeous hairy legs. I lifted his left leg out of the water, and felt it up from crotch to foot. it was firm, muscular, dripping wet, and I gave him a mini foot massage. He would have liked that, I'm sure. I dropped his leg with a splash, and decided to give him one last kiss. I put my tongue deep into his mouth and pushed around his warm moist tongue and gave him some saliva.

I turned to leave, and saw his gray underpants on the floor. I picked them up to sniff. They smelled strongly of fresh cum, and looked inside. Sure enough, at the bottom of the pouch, there was a small whitish glob of cum. I licked it up, and it tasted sweet.

I put his underwear on his face and took a photo of it. Too bad he couldn't smell and taste his cum one last time. After a few photos, I took them with me and left. What a waste of an athlete, right?

Back