Taking Advantage of Sleeping Friends [EXLUSIVE VIDEO]

Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Only those who have done it now how hot and exciting this stuff is.

I played with a sleepy drunk guy and came buckets. Here are some dudesfrom my collection.

http://vimeo.com/7746289

OMG Meatpie If I knew how to do the emoticon ejaculating I totally would. I had an HBWL video I was going to share, but I lost it when my computer crashed...does anyone know how to get those back?

Tell me what happened, you may still be able to recover the video if the hard drive wasn't damaged.

Hard drive was damaged as well as the motherboard...I lost everything...Talked to the guy at HBWL and he said he would send me the link to download it again. I will try to post it online when I get it...what website should I use to upload it? Is Vimeo good?

Hard drive was damaged as well as the motherboard...I lost everything...Talked to the guy at HBWL and he said he would send me the link to download it again. I will try to post it online when I get it...what website should I use to upload it? Is Vimeo good?

That is good news dude.

Wish you luck with this. Vimeo is not that good because there are too many limitations.

Best is to take some screenshots, post them and upload your video to depositfiles - no restrictions, avilable for download instantly and they allow up to 2 GB per file.

Looks great. Thanks for the preview. Can't wait to see what you have for us :)

Thanks for the video Meatpie, I love passed out guys.

I feel kind of bad for posting it cause of copyright stuff...could i put it in the secret room or just have you guys message me the link or something?

Last edited:
Im guessing that is not enough to get me in the private section is it? haha, all of the stuff i find comes from here...what are other websites you guys find these things at? is it at other language websites?

Happy Thanksgiving btw

Back