:welcome colour:

Thank you! I'm excited to be a part of a close and accepting community like the one you have here.

Just here to introduce myself! I'm Taylor! Forgive me, but, I'm actually here more for the pathology part of it all! I'm a nerd! Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone! ☺️

Just here to introduce myself! I'm Taylor! Forgive me, but, I'm actually here more for the pathology part of it all! I'm a nerd! Anyway, it's nice to meet everyone! ☺️
Welcome to CDG, Taylor -- I think nerds are neat. When you mention pathology, are you referring to the strange interests of the members or do you mean you like to look at photos of lab specimens? Either one is fine.

Welcome, Taylor.
:welcome colour:

I moreso like to look at the dead bodies! I like reading the information presented on them as well!

Hi there, surprising I came for the cute dead girls as well. Especially when they stripped to their naked bodies on the slab.

Hey all I am new. I already made a few posts and I mainly will be in the dead girl threads!

Hello, Kris -- if that's you in the avatar, I am very excited about whatever is packing the crotch of your briefs!

Oh geezus...well, before you let someone destroy it, please post photos of it.

You can use the 'insert image' icon (4th from the right on the top oft the Quick Reply box) or, better, upload your pics to someimage.com, imagebam.com etc and paste-in the BB-code to display the thumbnails in your post.
I'd love to see some of you dying in your underwear, or just in your underwear - and since you're into scat I'm sure you could die a dirty death for us.

Hi. New to the forum. Thank you for having this forum. Exploring the feelings i get from some of these scenes.

Back