Meatpie

OWNER/ADMIN
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to all NEW members. If you've made a couple dozen posts or more on the previous board, you are not new. Don't post here.

If you'd like to let your presence known to the other members, this is the place! Please feel free to say hello, and introduce yourself here.

This thread is for members to introduce themselves and for others to reply regarding those introductions. In order to keep this thread free from clutter, all other posts will be deleted.

Keep this thread free from chit chat. If you wish to start a conversation with a new member, do so with a thread in F/H or a PM.

Thanks,

Meatpie

hello too.. i'm a new member in this forum... i just want to ask... how to put an image in my post.. i've seen someone use imagebam... can u show me? thank u..

sorry 4 my bad english... :skull:

how did you find about this site?

UR? this has been explained in the images section, check the FAQ sticky.

ahhh, and welcome to cute dead guys!

I can make it!!! yeah!!! thank you... i have posted my first thread!!!

Hell Yeah!!!

I'm new here,hello

Hi Jenna....you....are....female?

Hey
Whats up, i'm frosty from Liverpool, england, i make scary stuff for a living and found this place through a post in Find a death, looks a great site, allways looking for referance shots of gruesome injurys

allways looking for referance shots of gruesome injurys

Well, we have plenty of that.

Can you please explain what it is exactly that you do?

dolls with blood on them? :sm (20):

I'm a sculptor and mask maker, i make horror masks and props and have worked on a variety of film and tv projects over the years, i made that pinhead in my avatar.
So i use lots of referance for recreating gore

awesome. I just posed some mangled heads, hope you enjoy them and help you in your work.

Attachments

• susanowo1-03.jpg
    susanowo1-03.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 963
  • Staked and Arrowed.jpg
    Staked and Arrowed.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 1,287
  • Image43_1.jpg
    Image43_1.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 582
  • Image42.jpg
    Image42.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 873
  • SPEARED.jpg
    SPEARED.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 1,074
  • chest-stabbed-deep.jpg
    chest-stabbed-deep.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 604
  • teast.jpg
    teast.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 490
  • stabbed-3.jpg
    stabbed-3.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 894
  • b2cdcf6b5c69.jpg
    b2cdcf6b5c69.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 613
  • 287662d92940.jpg
    287662d92940.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 645
I'm new here,hello. forgive me my bad English.! I will try, I am glad to be here.

Hi friends, I am back here with you to be, hopefully this time longer than usual, I hope so much that this forum longer lives than the old.

I look forward to many common hours with you.
Especially on my old friend footsoldier

thx, meatpie.
My Name in the last 2forums was Soldiertom, in all the other forums my name was deadsoldier.

Back